Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Love your breakfast! Is that homemade or is there a favourite coffee shop that you go to?

Hi @MY15  and good morning.  I normally homemade my breakfast. Ran out of eggs today.

Is one of the coffee shop that I frequent during the weekends, but today is exceptional.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

have a good sleep and burn all the homework tomorrow!!!

thanks lickilicky but it's a lot of online work that i cant physically burn :"(

plus i dont want to fail my classes lol

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Love is sweet. It's a currently airing drama!!! I just love the couple so much. Their chemistry is on another level. 

I tried watching bits of ep 1 but was kind of bored. the contract marriage seemed so random and without reason. does it get better?

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I tried watching bits of ep 1 but was kind of bored. the contract marriage seemed so random and without reason. does it get better?

+2

Which drama are you talking about? There is no contract marriage plot in Love is sweet.....

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Which drama are you talking about? There is no contract marriage plot in Love is sweet.....

ah okay, looks like I got the name wrong. I randomly watched a cdrama recently and I had to go back to see the title. it is called love in time. so many similar sounding titles. hahahahha... it looks like the same guy but not sure...

:idk:

• Like 5