angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)

but people in here looks like we are not in the pandemic situation.

there was a lunch party yesterday and many people from my office went there. When they back to office I don’t want to be in the same room with them. We are fighting stupidity and pandemic in here <_< 

But my gang didn’t go. We are still having our brain with us. New normal: Who is healthy they live B)

Brb watching reply1988

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Lockdown starts to ease a bit next week for us. But we are supposed to continue staying and working from home as much as possible for the rest of the year. It's weird to think I might not see some colleagues in person for so long.

I also really miss being able to take a long bus or car ride. What do y'all miss?

+ 2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin

By now I developed people phobia  - I except my employer to address it when I go back to work :D

1+1

I also by now, felt complacent. Don't feel like to back to society :joy:

@wallflowersforjane By now, felt like not missing anything :mrgreen: Was missing shopping trip, but now I'm good. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 7

30 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I also really miss being able to take a long bus or car ride. What do y'all miss?

i miss the simplest of things like going out and have a meal, chatting outside..

@Lawyerh we sort of twinz now :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

+2

@angelangieUTP - after ep 36 onwards, a bit lack of the steam? No? Haha... 

They always quarel about money now that it's official :joy: Realistic

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Lockdown starts to ease a bit next week for us. But we are supposed to continue staying and working from home as much as possible for the rest of the year. It's weird to think I might not see some colleagues in person for so long.

+ 2

Gosh I miss walking into the mall and my favourite shops (touching and not buying stuff cos I’m poor:lol:). All the retail shops have been closed for months only got food to look at lol.

That and MOVIES. I’m a regular movie-goer so I really miss this a lot. Watching on the computer/TV screen is just different.

Lol @Ameera Ali first thing I thought of when I saw the ‘private garden’ was Jeongwon WHAAAT :joy: I need to start rehab already.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

@triplem

Yeah I get ya, you feel like you're working more. It is a bit like that, but agreed, we're considered lucky and should be grateful that we still have jobs. I want to complain and switch jobs too, but cant see that happening for ages now. hahaha

People have said that since Im working from home, I should try to make an effort to go for a walk at least 30 minutes a day AT LEAST.....I am yet to do this after 2 months. hahahaha, Its getting colder here so once i set foot outside im all like...yeah-nah going back in. hahahahaha

KDramas, currently watching/waiting for The King Eternal Monarch and Dinner Mate. Just those 2, maybe a few new ones to come out. Might give Mystic Popup Bar a go, classified as comedy. Could be good for me hehehe.

How many kdramas you watching at the moment? which ones?

Current obsession in here always seem to be hot handsome male actors. hahaha so the same as it was like forever :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Sigh... my heart... 

DYIbuzF.jpg

Spoiler

6cGhQYp.jpg

What is your rehab program plan @im0202:joy: As below? 

1. Busted

2. Warm & cozy

3. Coffee Friends

4. Rewatched MV WG

5. Rewatched HP 

Repeat step 1-5 in circle? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

15 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Current obsession in here always seem to be hot handsome male actors. hahaha so the same as it was like forever :P

This thread is all about the this obsession. You're in the right place! :joy:

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Are big hands sexy on a guy? Huh........weird...

Weeeeelllll.....  Some women do find big hands on a guy sexy. According to certain medical studies, there's a correlation between hand size and......uhm... well you get it. :joy: Not posting a link here.

I already did that about muscles and sperm quality. :joy: Don't ask. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6cGhQYp.jpg

What is your rehab program plan @im0202:joy: As below? 

1. Busted

2. Warm & cozy

3. Coffee Friends

4. Rewatched MV WG

5. Rewatched HP 

Repeat step 1-5 in circle? :ph34r:

I skipped step 1, still only at step 2 but also progressing to 4&5 already :lol:

Guys who can cook are so attractive... I wonder if he can really cook well??

NiipZku.jpg

Good thing our method for rehab is reverse psychology, instead of avoiding we embrace even more :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@im0202 Oh man, now you are making me miss being in a crowd. 

I am doing reverse psychology. Haha! I cannot watch YYS in other dramas yet. He's still AJW to me.

@Lawyerh I just started Chocolate. Why nobody warned me that there will be such delicious seafood and cooking scenes within the first 10 mins! It looks so good! :w00t:

25 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

People have said that since Im working from home, I should try to make an effort to go for a walk at least 30 minutes a day AT LEAST.....I am yet to do this after 2 months. hahahaha, Its getting colder here so once i set foot outside im all like...yeah-nah going back in. hahahahaha

Lol same. I maybe go out of the house for a 5-min walk every 5-7 days?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@Lawyerh I just started Chocolate. Why nobody warned me that there will be such delicious seafood and cooking scenes within the first 10 mins! It looks so good! :w00t:

Sorry forgot to tell you :lol: We're more

hungry with the handsome & suave doctor that time. I remember she cook flowers and make it into crackers. I found it very interesting & pretty. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@wallflowersforjane hahaha mine is like 5 minutes total but thats in a day of me walking out of my room to the kitchen and back or bathroom. LOL :lol:

@partyon hahaha, thought so, place hasnt changed a single bit. hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 5/27/2020 at 10:22 PM, im0202 said:

I vote yes for Chocolate! Haha. But only if you're okay with slow-burn kind of dramas. The OSTs for this drama is great too. Oh don't watch the drama when hungry!!!

@Lawyerh already linked my favourite one, the duet between YKS and HJW :wub: They're cute behind the scenes too!

@wallflowersforjane I did advise not to watch Chocolate when hungry hehe :P

Btw you can talk about the drama on here I think @Lawyerh and I can entertain you :D Maybe you can revive YKS thread hahahhaha

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

Btw you can talk about the drama on here I think @Lawyerh and I can entertain you :D Maybe you can revive YKS thread hahahhaha

Yeah we love this drama @wallflowersforjane, before HP it was our addiction. We cured it by talked about it everyday :lol: The guy so tsundere, love him. But now, my mind full with angelic pediatric :ph34r:

• LOL 7

8 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@partyon hahaha, thought so, place hasnt changed a single bit. hahahahaha

I've tried this a couple of times:
The thread is pretty quiet, and then I post an ab pic of a gorgeous actor. Boom. Thread is moving again. :joy:

The ladies here are easy to please :joy:

• LOL 8

For now my HP Rehab session only has one element ~ REWATCH THE LAST 13 MINS FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. I still can't get over that scene. I'm afraid that I might go on like this until S2 is released. :bawling:

@Dhakra Yes she is indeed so smol and tiny in front of him. He looks like a giant and that's one of the things I like about this pairing. They visually look so good together. Straight out of a shoujo manga series. LOL. 

EY3QewOUYAEoqR-?format=jpg&name=medium

Look at those broad shoulders!!!! Isn't there a saying that men with broad shoulders are more dependable and trustworthy. Their hugs are going to be so cute. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1