Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Information for the upcoming re-watch event.

The height of your oppas:

• Jang Hyuk 174 cm
  • Song Joong Ki 178 cm
  • Ji Sung 173 cm

Bonus: oppa height for current re-watch event

• Ji Chang Wook oppa 178 cm
  • Lee Min Ho oppa 187 cm
  • Kim Soo Hyun oppa 180 cm

I have same height as Song Joong Ki and used to think he is short while thinking mine is fine for a guy. :loolz:

SK really does have some tall actors and actresses I guess, making Jang Hyuk and co. look a little shorter...maybe to me only.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have same height as Song Joong Ki and used to think he is short while thinking mine is fine for a guy.

SK really does have some tall actors and actresses I guess, making Jang Hyuk and co. look a little shorter...maybe to me only.

lol :D dongsaeng. 178 cm is fine for a guy!

Poor Ji Sung and Jang Hyuk oppas though..... :bawling:

I guess Jun Ji Hyun filming with those two is out of the question....

13 minutes ago, corey said:

@partyon, well there is no-one cuter than JCW oppa, I admit.

Ji Chang Wook oppa is really really cute. :love:  I also find Seo Ji Hoon unbelievably cute.

Seo Ji Hoon is 184 cm !

bc524f98dc9d4edda054f60e72a8d064.jpg?x=b

Park Hyung Sik is also a cutie pie! :love:

hyungsik_1.jpg?itok=vXFV67v5&mtime=15423

Park Hyung Sik oppa is 183 cm.

Seems the younger you are, the taller you are.... :joy:

EDIT: Watching the poisoning scene right now.

Danashiri - you "#(#¤! :rage:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

lol :D dongsaeng. 178 cm is fine for a guy!

Poor Ji Sung and Jang Hyuk oppas though..... :bawling:

I guess Jun Ji Hyun filming with those two is out of the question....

EDIT: Watching the poisoning scene right now.

Danashiri - you "#(#¤! :rage:

Noona, I said I used to think it is fine for a guy, could not be though. I guess the average height is usually 170ish so maybe it is just average. Anyway, Ji Sung actually looks very short, even though he is not, sometimes it also depends on who he acts with or sometimes even on how good the camera crew is. 

But yes, Gianna Jun and Yoo In Young are among the tallest SK actresses I have seen. Jang Hyuk has actually acted with her in Windstruck, I don't know whether you have watched it or not. 

@corey by no means I was saying any of those actors was short. Its just a perspective, that while acting with someone taller, they look short, especially Ji Sung. And here it was just my perspective, I knew I was 178, thought it was fine, but then thought a person with same height was short, and found it ironical. Although I got to say, Ji Chang Wook with same height looks taller to me, at least as compared to Song Joong Ki. 

@partyon Noona, Danashiri was #@!(!# when she killed Lady Park and co. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, corey said:

Yes, I was going to comment on that  JH is a generation older than all of the above oppas. They grew up in a completely different country. Richer. So yes, more protein in their diet = taller.

Do you know that until 1970s, when JH was born, the GDP of South and North Korea were more or less the same? That speaks a lot about wealth of the country. So no wonder the younger guys are taller.

Yes, it's quite amazing how quickly the GDP has increased in South Korea. It is natural that the younger generation will be taller because of that.

Anyway, JH is a perfect height for me.

JH would be too short for me I think.... :D I like my men tall because I am tall.. hehe :D

Lee Min Ho, Park Hyung Sik and Seo Ji Hoon would be perfect. Not forgetting Oppa Choi Jin Hyuk !!!(same height as LMH)

I would settle for oppa Ji Chang Wook too though.... :D

@joccu I am also surprised JH is only 174 cm - he looks taller. Ji Sung looks fairly short though for some reason even though he's only 1 cm shorter than Jang Hyuk...

Also @joccu you're fairly tall for a woman! I am taller though :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, corey said:

@partyon, So I guess you are younger than me :tounge_xd:. I am measly 160 cm. So JH is certainly towering me.

And he may look taller than Ji Sun because he is of slim built.

I really doubt I am younger. I am an ahjumma. :D When we once talked about fashion on the other thread, I started thinking we might be in the same age group - lol :D

Jang Hyuk is  a bit slimmer true. Maybe that's why he looks taller. Ji Sung is super hot though, so I don't mind him being shorter  :4267_LiccGif:

c5fbd35f396c8743a75baf6ddb885c56.jpg

@Sleepy Owl @joccu @corey They hugged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

This dude here, named Yoon Kyun Sang, does not look that tall when you look at him, but he is 192 cm, same height as Lee Kwang Soo, I guess. He looks super tall in front of anyone in dramas

e4.jpg

PS: He is standing with Lee Jin Wook who is 185 cm tall.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, corey said:

@partyon, I am glad that made you happy. :heart:.

Now, little cynical me adds in a smal voice: However, it would be extremely odd if two highly atractive people who are thrown in together and share common purpose  would not develop feelings for each other. Especially if one of the said people is JCW oppa.

Hahah :joy: Yeah, but I had to watch 28 episodes before this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sleepy OwlYoon Kyung Sang looks tall in that picture.

Next best thing that happened today

Spoiler

Danashiri is exiled to the Frozen Palace

YAY!

@Jillia don't read the spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hahah :joy: Yeah, but I had to watch 28 episodes before this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sleepy OwlYoon Kyung Sang looks tall in that picture.

He does not look that tall in dramas, as long as he is not with someone, given his built I guess. But when he is with someone, he makes them look really short. I used that photo to show how tall he really is.

For me out of those 28 episodes, most of them would be a mere filler. Actually story starts from when returns in palace again.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

For me out of those 28 episodes, most of them would be a mere filler. Actually story starts from when returns in palace again.

Agree, they could have taken about 15 episodes out before this. Glad to see the story finally picking up pace!

3 minutes ago, corey said:

Well, but you knew from the first 5 minutes of the drama that this is going to happen. Actually, I have always been wondering why exactly we were shown almost the ending of the drama in the very first episode. What was the point? What were the producers and writers thinking? It made the drama almost as interesting as watching the Star Wars prequels - we all knew what is going to happen (but we watched it anyway).

Yes, the first scene in ep 1 was not needed in my opinion and it didn't really serve any other purpose than to show the audience that Empress Ki (probably) loved two men.

I just can't get onboard the Wang Yoo - Nyang ship. There is no chemistry between the actors in my opinion....

• Like 4
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I´m shortest of my family.  :wub:

I don´t like men who are shorten that me. so I like them be over 175. 

the average woman height in europe 167 so I´m little over average.

Same here - I want men to be taller than me.... :kiss_wink:

My Ji Sung oppa ! :bawling:

I need to check my other oppas - but I think they should be tall.

ann b davis alice nelson GIF by HULU

What about your oppas @joccu ?

@corey You are lucky - I assume all of your oppas are taller than you? Also good night!!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon

Gong yoo is 190cm

song seong yeon is over 180cm

Kim jae wook is 183cm 

go soo is 177cm

and then there is Lee soohyuk who is younger than me who is 184cm

You're all set then! :kiss_wink:

Poor Ji Sung! :crybaby:

@corey I donate Ji Sung oppa to you! :bawling: Please take good care of him!

:byebye2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, corey said:

Well, but you knew from the first 5 minutes of the drama that this is going to happen. Actually, I have always been wondering why exactly we were shown almost the ending of the drama in the very first episode. What was the point? What were the producers and writers thinking? It made the drama almost as interesting as watching the Star Wars prequels - we all knew what is going to happen (but we watched it anyway).

Well, I mean we all know the outcome even after seeing name of the drama I guess. Everyone knew she would end up with him even if they would not show those first 5 minutes in my opinion. Empress Ki, name it self is the spoiler.

@partyon Noona, never knew you could donate "Oppas" too :loolz:

@corey Good Night :GN1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3