Add and Subtract Game

Admin

34 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiii @MinLyn!

it's still friday for me lol

rn im just listening to some music:

Hihi @mirmz! Me too! I love to listen to my favorite pieces of music when I am going through the threads. :Pandabulous:

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@mirmz @H0ney Morning to you all! 

@Sleepy Owl  Getting better, just tail-end -but can't drink coffee yet.   Have a cup of tea with me.

Morning Min  Min! Hope you're feeling better now...Happy Zooey Deschanel GIF by New Girl

Yeah, will join you too! I love to drink a cup of tea in the morning too! :D

How to have a healthy cup of tea

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

Good morning chingus! :kiss_wink:

I'm enjoying my morning coffee and plotting my REVENGE!

tumblr_oorn8h1oeJ1vgi04lo1_500.gifv

Just kidding! :joy: Not about the coffee though.

I have been kicking off the revenge re-watch party on various threads, and I have used the revenge word in so many sentences that I even put it into my profile. :joy:

I also realized that all dramas that I am watching right now have the theme: Revenge.

Empress Ki - girl wants revenge on people who killed her father, her baby, her friends and her love

Zombie Detective - zombie was murdered and he wants to find out who shot him to death (or zombiehood actually)

My Dangerous Wife - will have revenge as a main component

Secret (Love) - man wants to avenge the person who killed his fiancé

Innocent Man - man wants to bring down the woman who betrayed him

Phew!

:sweats:

@Lmangla The next re-watch theme better be something fluffy and light :joy: Full House, Goong, Coffee Prince, BOF types of dramas.

@Lmangla sweetie, did you switch back to Team Add?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Is it the storyline, acting or actors @Lmangla?

it is the story I guess? flower of evil was well done but it never got me despite all the numerous crying scenes which were quite raw and heartfelt. while watching, my reaction was like "hmmm..." and today, am watching lie of lies, there were several scenes where I felt pangs and a few tears. both dramas are over the top and unbelievable. so not sure why I responded so emotionally to one and not to another....

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, did you switch back to Team Add?

I keep forgetting which team I am on. it is really hard. think I should stick to team add for now to make it easier for my brain. hahahahhaha........

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

both dramas are over the top and unbelievable. so not sure why I responded so emotionally to one and not to another....

I don`t feel emotional watching over the top dramas. For me, the scene has to feel natural, to be simple and honest. I am an emotional girl. Sometime looking in the eyes of a dog can bring tears. Do I feel emotional for a poor heroine who was wrong by an evil person in kdramas? Nope. I prefer watching a man or a woman who once did something wrong and get another chance in life.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1