Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, corey said:

Please do keep him. Thank you. :heart:. I really do not care if you refer to him "short oppa". Whatever oppa, really.  As I said, he is one of my least favourite oppas. I have to think hard who is my next least favourite oppa. [ scuttles off to think]

Why you no like him? :cries:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, corey said:

I just can't stand him because of the dramas he was is. Mostly Secret. I also hateed the show The Familiar Wife, Doctor John and was never enough interested to watch more than 30 minutes of Kill me Heal me. I think he has this cold quality about him and his acting is also slightly mental - when he makes these round bulging eyes I get shivers down my spine and not pleasant ones. Which only proves that he is a good actor to elicit such a violent allergic reaction in me. Please do not getr me wrong, as I said, he is a good actor, and I am sure he is a wonderful person, I just can't stand his acting. Nothing personal!

I like him and I like his acting, but it's okay if you don't like him. I am not gonna hate on you or anything. :D

I also do not like all actors. E.g. Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Gum, Park Hae Jin, Yoo Ah In, Joo Won are all big no nos for me.

I also struggle with e.g. Gong Yoo, Lee Seung Gi, So Ji Sub and Kim Soo Hyun. (Have liked at least one drama they have been in, but can't get into the groove of these oppas)

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @joccu

I'm gonne drop Empress Ki... I can't bring myself to watch the episodes and I'd rather join watching 2 revenge dramas. :D

It's sad but it didn't come as a surprise. :crybaby:

I am just starting ep 32 and I am really liking oppa's new found confidence! He's hot!

Fox Tv Wow GIF by My Kitchen Rules on FOX

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I managed 20 episodes and couldn't bring myself to continue watching. I think Empress Ki is more of FFW drama for me. The plot isn't worth 50+ episodes. To be frank: it's outrageous they gave this drama so many episode to tell their story. :lol:

Hi, @mirmz! <3 :D

Well as I said in my post in its thread too, its almost like the first 27-28 episodes are complete fillers which itself could be fit in 15 episodes, I actually watched it on fast forward and binge watched it last time, so maybe I did not did realize it, but I actually have serious questions about its high ratings. 

Wang Yoo's plot apart from the Blood Vow completely seems like a filler and is really boring. But well, I have almost 22 episodes left to watch, I have been completing the previous few episodes in almost 35-40 mins, so I'll be completing it really fast now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well as I said in my post in its thread too, its almost like the first 27-28 episodes are complete fillers which itself could be fit in 15 episodes, I actually watched it on fast forward and binge watched it last time, so maybe I did not did realize it, but I actually have serious questions about its high ratings. 

Wang Yoo's plot apart from the Blood Vow completely seems like a filler and is really boring. But well, I have almost 22 episodes left to watch, I have been completing the previous few episodes in almost 35-40 mins, so I'll be completing it really fast now.

Wow, I guess I am the only still watching it diligently then :D

I am only fast forwarding some bits (the ones with Wang Yoo in them 'cause I find them boring). So am completing the episodes in about 45-50 minutes at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hi big sis @partyon, jill jill @Jillia and sleepy @Sleepy Owl! <3333333

Penguin Hello GIF

26 minutes ago, corey said:

I just can't stand him because of the dramas he was is. Mostly Secret. I also hateed the show The Familiar Wife, Doctor John and was never enough interested to watch more than 30 minutes of Kill me Heal me. I think he has this cold quality about him and his acting is also slightly mental - when he makes these round bulging eyes I get shivers down my spine and not pleasant ones. Which only proves that he is a good actor to elicit such a violent allergic reaction in me. Please do not getr me wrong, as I said, he is a good actor, and I am sure he is a wonderful person, I just can't stand his acting. Nothing personal!

I guess it is all about tastes. Apart from his "Familiar Wife", which I did end up watching till the end, all those dramas you have mentioned are among my favorites. Loved watching Doctor John, well I did have some issues with the constant crying of FL, but overall liked the drama. Kill me Heal me and Secret are among my most favorites, and my most favorite one of him is Defendant. 

But well as I said before, we all have some actor/actresses whom we don't like. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess it is all about tastes. Apart from his "Familiar Wife", which I did end up watching till the end, all those dramas you have mentioned are among my favorites. Loved watching Doctor John, well I did have some issues with the constant crying of FL, but overall liked the drama. Kill me Heal me and Secret are among my most favorites, and my most favorite one of him is Defendant. 

But well as I said before, we all have some actor/actresses whom we don't like.

I have liked almost all dramas I have seen Ji Sung in. Kill Me Heal Me, Secret, Protect the Boss.

The only one I disliked was Familiar Wife but that was mostly because the plot and writing infuriated me.

@kokodus How come YYS is in 70s style clothes? :kiss_wink:

Hey lil sis @mirmz How did your run go yesterday?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1