Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wow, I guess I am the only still watching it diligently then :D

I am only fast forwarding some bits (the ones with Wang Yoo in them 'cause I find them boring). So am completing the episodes in about 45-50 minutes at the moment.

Noona, I really have to salute your patience 

AYoN.gif

I cannot really watch it like that. If I was supposed to, I would drop it. 

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I guess it's really a drama of its time. I now realize why networks don't produce these type of dramas anymore in the length I mean. It's probably most of the time all fillers (just look at Chinese dramas, most could be cut down to 30 episodes (from 50+ episodes) and it wouldn't hurt the plot).

For the network it was money they made but these days they would just burn their money in such a production. I think I've come to the realization it's just not my thing anymore. I still enjoy my favorite sageuks but this one was a big MEH for me. Unfortunately! The start was so promising and then it went downhill from there.

Well, I don't really remember which Sageuk I last watched had this much boring sub-plots. I mean I have watched Jumong, whose episodes were increased from 60 to 81 for its popularity. But I didn't find its sub-plots boring. And I actually re-watched it recently, and apart from certain plot-holes and his first wife, I loved everything in it. But this drama could be easily done in 30 episodes without any problems. And they were actually lucky it was a hit, which I am really surprised at. "Princess Ja Myung" was cut short to 30 episodes just because of the rating and same could happen to the type of plot we are seeing in this. I guess, JCW, Ha Ji won and Joo Min Jo really carried it, especially Ha Ji Won and JCW. 

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have liked almost all dramas I have seen Ji Sung in. Kill Me Heal Me, Secret, Protect the Boss.

The only one I disliked was Familiar Wife but that was mostly because the plot and writing infuriated me.

Same goes for me Noona, have watched most of his works and loved them all. Just Familiar Wife was really bad plot-wise. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I still watch empress Ki without FF anything. Just started episode 30.

:wow2:@joccu You're awesome! :dorakiss:

I am still finding Empress Ki quite entertaining tbh and it's even more interesting now that oppa is gaining power and confidence. He's so cool. And Nyang is super cool too!

optimize

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon nothing else to do. Home alone. :wub:

I´m trying to find old k-drama called my life´s golden age. it is on viki but is not licenced in here. 

it has shin sung rok as lead.

Never heard of that! Have you watched it before? Is it good?

I am now watching the scene where Danashiri is trying to kill Nyang with a crossbow.

d&d no GIF by Hyper RPG

This "##¤¤# needs to be killed off! :rage:

ASAP

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@partyon yeah it was good. I have watched twice before. I used to watch it in dramafever.  it is family weekend drama.

it has our famous tal tal

it is in youtube in mbc classic channel with eng subs. but the thing is that the clips are missing some minutes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl seems we're all ahead when it comes to Empress Ki's re-watch schedule.... :D

I'm about to start ep 33 !

Noona, to me it seems you will finish it before weekend ends :loolz:

I will either leave it for a couple of weeks since I am almost ahead by one week or finish it off by next week :sipsboba:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1