Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon that was fast!

Yes, they kissed in ep 33, in ep 34 they consummated their relationship.

Still on ep 34 and now we have :

THE SLIPPERY PULSE

:loolz:

I had to wait for 33 episodes before we got some action :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon that is fast. that is like super speed :joy:

In Empress Ki one gets Slippery Pulse as soon as they do it, as long as the character is not Danashiri :loolz:

Slippery Pulse had become so common in Empress Ki, I was scared that the doctor would say "His liege has got a slippery pulse" when poor Toghon went into shock and developed aphasia on Nyang's death.  :joy:

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, corey said:

Really? Park Seo Joon is a no no for you? I find it a little strange, because he is such an outlier in the company of "surreally-pretty" Park Bo Gum and Park Hae Jin. I have a big soft spot for PSJ because of Hwarang and recently Itaewon class - I love stories about underdogs getting the upper hand in the end.

But, of course, it is all a matter of taste.

Yes, really disliked him in Kill Me, Heal Me and don't get me started on What's Wrong With Secretary Kim. :D

I kind of liked him in Witch's Romance, but this guy just doesn't do it for me unfortunately.

PSJ has not been a big favorite on this thread previously, but not sure what the situation is nowadays since quite a few people left the thread/Soompi this summer....

I see we both like Kwak Dong Yeon though? Which of his dramas have you watched?

BGu0OyK.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, corey said:

Because Ji Sung oppa is by no means favourite of mine. I just cannot stand him because of that horrible show Secret.

It was actually the only drama where I wanted both FL and ML to die.

I understand if you hated both their character but why don`t stand Ji Sung because of that role? It was just a role.

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Are you joining the re-watch as well?

Yes, I am joining the event. I still think both shows are not my cup of tea but I read at the time of the broadcast about them and I like the idea to watch with all of you. From Secret I am looking forward to see Ji Sung even if his character was not liked (it seams) and from Innocent Man I want the most to watch Kim Tae Hoon. I read that he appears in this show. I hope his character won`t die this time or he is a tragic character. :w00t: I know he is a side character but I still want to see him.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, corey said:

Love in The Moonlight! The coolest ninja even saw! I would marry him on the spot and forget the Crown Prince!

ID-Gangnam Beauty

He had a cameo in It's ok not to be ok

I've heard that Modern Farmer is good, but never got round to seeging it.

He looks very mature, and he was only 19 in Love in the Moonlight! I belive he's got great potential and is slightly wasted as a second lead.

I've only seen Kwak Dong Yeon oppa in Modern Farmer and My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

This guy really caught my eye first in Modern Farmer back in 2014 - he was a teenager back then, but he was so mature I thought he was much older. He was one of the few that actually knew how to act in that drama. :joy: I became his fan instantly.

Like you I feel that his talents are wasted playing second leads. He has a unique look, and I guess he has a hard time finding lead roles because of that. I really hope people would see how talented he is.

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I don´t also like that much PSJ. well I have only finish two his dramas witch´s love and a word from warm heart.

Yeah, like I said, you confirm what I just said that not many people here on this thread have had much love for PSJ. :D  I don't know what makes him so unlikeable.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, corey said:

Well, yes, but in this instance his acting was so good, that it gave me creeps. As I explained before - I find his acting really cold - for me he has zero warmth. And he excels in playing such characters. But this is joint not something I find attractive.

I can see why you would feel that way. In Secret (Love) he does play a very very cold character. Fortunately I had seen him Protect the Boss before watching Secret, so I knew what kind of a goof ball he was. :joy:

In Kill Me, Heal Me (I think you said you dropped it) he definitely exuberated warmth once you got past the first episodes. I feel like that may have been one of his best roles ever, because it show cased his amazing acting abilities. He had to play 7 different characters with widely different feelings and personalities. It was awesome!

I don't find his acting cold, as I have seen him in a lot of different roles, but I can definitely see where you are coming from :kiss_wink:

Some of short oppa's characters in KMHM :joy:

59130-312817.jpg

Which ones are your favorites? :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've only seen Kwak Dong Yeon oppa in Modern Farmer and My ID is Gangnam Beauty.

This guy really caught my eye first in Modern Farmer back in 2014 - he was a teenager back then, but he was so mature I thought he was much older. He was one of the few that actually knew how to act in that drama. :joy: I became his fan instantly.

Like you I feel that his talents are wasted playing second leads. He has a unique look, and I guess he has a hard time finding lead roles because of that. I really hope people would see how talented he is.

Yeah, like I said, you confirm what I just said that not many people here on this thread have had much love for PSJ. :D  I don't know what makes him so unlikeable.

I watched Kwak Dong Yeon first in My ID is Gangnam Beauty, and was really shocked to know he was the youngest in the four leads, almost same age as the ML I guess. Apart from his looks which do make him look a bit older than his age, it is his acting which makes one believe that he really is an experienced actor. Didn't watch much of his dramas after this, saw in My Strange Hero, doing a somewhat complex negative role and in my opinion he really did well in that one too. 

I think his talent is being recognized and will start getting lead roles very soon. It is just start of his career.

As for PSJ, I am actually neutral. Liked some of dramas and movies, but then dropped some like "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim". I literally dropped it after first episode. But he is not the type of actor, because of who I was decide to watch a drama. For me there are very less such actor/actresses though.

As for Ji Sung, his roles in "Entertainer" and "Kim Su Ro The Iron King", were really good and the character was not at all cold. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@corey @Sleepy Owl

I don't know if I can recommend Modern Farmer as it is a slapstick comedy, but I found it hilarious. Then again I loved Eulachacha Waikiki as well, so it just tells you that I have a soft spot for slapstick comedies... :D

Back in 2014, we were like 2 people commenting on the Modern Farmer thread. :D Which was REALLY uncommon, since most other dramas had hundreds of pages.... haha :D

Kwak Dong Yeon was stellar in his role though. He totally outshone the rest of the cast!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@corey @Sleepy Owl

I don't know if I can recommend Modern Farmer as it is a slapstick comedy, but I found it hilarious. Then again I loved Eulachacha Waikiki as well, so it just tells you that I have a soft spot for slapstick comedies... :D

Back in 2014, we were like 2 people commenting on the Modern Farmer thread. :D Which was REALLY uncommon, since most other dramas had hundreds of pages.... haha :D

Kwak Dong Yeon was stellar in his role though. He totally outshone the rest of the cast!

I loved Eulachacha Waikiki, so maybe I'll like this one too. Will give it a try later :approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1