Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I would always wonder why the actor rejected the role. Maybe schedule conflicts? Who knows?

I think there are many reasons but the number one it is the schedule conflicts. There are others who are not desperate for a role and they could reject because it doesn`t suit them or the script is not interesting for them.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

He's my ultimate oppa

I just realised that you chanced your avatar. :D

I recently re-watched his movie The Lake House. I watched it on Netflix this time. I will watch his movie Point Break. I heard that this movie it is his favorite from his filmography. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I just realised that you chanced your avatar. :D

I recently re-watched his movie The Lake House. I watched it on Netflix this time. I will watch his movie Point Break. I heard that this movie it is his favorite from his filmography. 

Yes, a picture of oppa from Much Ado About Nothing. :kiss_wink:

You re-watched something? :scream: How did that happen? 

Point Break is not a super good movie, but it has its moments. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Absolutely get where you're coming from. i think what I personally always found interesting many of friends and fellow students at college would know exactly what they wanted to do and was just still planning and wondering what my future would look like after graduation. :D In the end I ended up doing what I love but still... I think it was challenging to get there. But I also have to say that when I asked my friends they were actually struggling themselves as well. We might think things are easier for other people and yes, maybe they get a job earlier or do what they like but that doesn't mean they don't have doubts and struggles either. But of course in the end that doesn't minimize or erase our struggles right?

But yep... we did it! :D

Yup everyone struggles, its just that they only know about it. But there are many like you said who know from the start what to do. Like I chose computer engineering because I got selected in an engineering college and it was the most trending engineering field at that time, while wanting to actually study History. So I did well in college, but didn't really know what I wanted to do when I would graduate. But most of my friends actually chose the subject because they were passionate about it and had their priorities set and knew their goals. I did not think much during that time and only focused on studies, so since I had not prepared like them for the job interviews or with the university applications struggled a lot initially. What I was doing after graduation was something they must have done in final 1 or 2 years of the college. So everyone struggles and has to work hard, but as you said it will not minimize or struggles.

But even after knowing all that, one can't help but think being left behind as others progress in life. That is a normal way of thinking I guess. It's just that we need to continue trying and not let those feelings/thoughts stop us.

So I did get the job, and still read historical books as my hobby. But you never know, maybe some years from now, I might end changing fields and go for the History.

:wow1:

@larus did you watch FOE's 12 episode?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Thank you for this 

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But even after knowing all that, one can't help but think being left behind as others progress in life. That is a normal way of thinking I guess. It's just that we need to continue trying and not let those feelings/thoughts stop us.

• Like 1
  • Love 3