Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

good morning!

and this is why I have lost interest in english tv shows... a show I sort of watch on and off decided to kill off the main character but basically it wasn't done well according to all the recaps... all of them are cribbing over how many seasons they watched and what kind of ending was that..

and this is why I love kdramas with its short one season. was annoyed with last empress ending but at least it was only 24 episodes and one season.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Thong Thin  that's a lot!  NOW you making me hungry!    What to eat? What to eat?

I have to get my coffee too @Sleepy Owl

Nah ... I can't finished that whole plate.

So jelly now, you guys taking coffee at this hour but I can't cause 

i'll be a walking owl the whole nite !

:crymeme:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good morning!

and this is why I have lost interest in english tv shows... a show I sort of watch on and off decided to kill off the main character but basically it wasn't done well according to all the recaps... all of them are cribbing over how many seasons they watched and what kind of ending was that..

and this is why I love kdramas with its short one season. was annoyed with last empress ending but at least it was only 24 episodes and one season.

One of the main reasons I didn't go for the English shows is because of the Seasons. The drama will literally have 50-80 episodes and go on for like 5-8 years. And they may easily mess up the ending just like they destroyed GOT. I mean Last Empress was bad at ending, but then you only wasted 24 hours of your life, but here you feel like waiting for all those 5-6 years and watching seasons each year was a waste. So I kinda understand you.

Plus waiting for a season usually makes you want to recap the previous season and so more time goes away.

I am not a patient person when it comes to waiting for seasons. So I don't really go for the English or any other tv series for which I know there will seasons. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Things surely will get messy. I'll watch it till 4th episode to see what should i do with this drama. But RoY does seem much lighter in comparison to this one. But you are right, RoY seems to be "more" real in terms characters and story so far.

Just finished Ep2 of RoY and I am definitely staying.  I am not in the mood for melodramatics with 2 love triangles happening in Brahms... and I am in love with Park SoDam’s character.  She’s a fan girl (the thinking variety).  And I like her spunkiness.  She doesn’t totally lose her head and she’s got a sense of self that’s admirable.  I like that she stands up for herself and doesn’t wallow.  So far she’s the stand out for me.  BoGum has definitely improved.  I like his fired up character in this drama.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I noticed that my notifications seem to be like hopping or jumping .. to previous page , instead of the latest one ... 3rd encounter
do i have log in and out , to straighten it ...?

Never hurts to log in again. Our admin is working right now on cleaning up the forum and making some changes, so it might also be affecting that the system is working a bit weird right now.

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

The Last Empress?

The injustice oppa had to endure?

:fear:

:onfirex:

:evillaugh:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Coffee and Chinese Tea !!! ...is a NO after 12noon

:waitwhat:

I usually have 2 morning coffee and one cup of coffee in the evening is a must for me. Otherwise I go for a really strong tea (if coffee is not there). 

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Just finished Ep2 of RoY and I am definitely staying.  I am not in the mood for melodramatics with 2 love triangles happening in Brahms... and I am in love with Park SoDam’s character.  She’s a fan girl (the thinking variety).  And I like her spunkiness.  She doesn’t totally lose her head and she’s got a sense of self that’s admirable.  I like that she stands up for herself and doesn’t wallow.  So far she’s the stand out for me.  BoGum has definitely improved.  I like his fired up character in this drama.  

Yup so far Park So Dam's character has stood out, always loved her acting her too. But I really am loving how all three characters could be relatable by anyone. Park So Dam trying her best to be independent, follow her dream and also have stable life. Hye Jun trying his best to follow his dream while failing for years and still not giving up, facing pressure from family because he is from a middle class or lower middle class family. And we have Hae Hyo whose mother is extra helpful and not understanding her child wanting to stand up on how own legs. So I can see all three of them are relatable for everyone. 

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

The Last Empress?

The injustice oppa had to endure?

Not gonna comment much about because I didn't watch it, but know how Noona's oppa ended in the drama :joy:

That I heard happened because they increased the episodes from 24 to 26 because of its popularity. Choi Jin Hyuk was facing schedule conflicts because of it, so had to somewhat end his character abruptly. Hence that happened to his character in the drama and he did not get a proper closure. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Not gonna comment much about because I didn't watch it, but know how Noona's oppa ended in the drama

That I heard happened because they increased the episodes from 24 to 26 because of its popularity. Choi Jin Hyuk was facing schedule conflicts because of it, so had to somewhat end his character abruptly. Hence that happened to his character in the drama and he did not get a proper closure.

Dongsaeng, your noona HATES that The Last Empress is mentioned on this thread. I get really upset just thinking about that show!

b1ee7d4be19cb1e958ba46bd49493368.gif

@Jillia Good luck! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, your noona HATES that The Last Empress is mentioned on this thread. I get really upset just thinking about that show!

I hope you'll not feel the same when you hear Zombie Detective after it ends :fun:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sleepy Owl And it’s not just the 3 of them.  I like all the side characters as well.  The kindhearted Noona who is helping him (Jjampong is her agency name :lol:), the family dynamics. It makes me wonder why JeongHa’s all by herself?  At least HyeJun has a family, even if it’s not exactly supportive.  I wonder how they managed to get those overseas shots...did they actually fly there?  In this COVID environment?  Or was it CGI?  :huh:  No matter.  I wonder if that first scene with the cameo by HyeYoon is a foreshadowing?  She was a make up artist as well.  And HyeJun promised himself that he would become a celebrity like that guy.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

the relationships in the drama are certainly A LOT. :lol: I'm like "please just move to separate locations and let my main couple be". :P

Ditto.  I loved the interactions between the main couple... the others just seem to drag the show down for me.  :lol:  I just want to fast forward their scenes and watch the main couple.

452 (corrected)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game