Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@thanie I love your new dp!!!

@kokodus, I love it too :lol:, Hyun bin on track suit, hand-sewn, stitch-by-stitch by an Italian blah blah ... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@mouse007 I am located in Europe (western). With Kombucha - we're all about the latest  fads here. It doesn't matter if it tastes good or not, we drink it if it's trendy.... :D

Thanks for the drama recommendations @mouse007 and @kokodus - have seen all of them, but I might just re-watch Secret Garden.

Especially after @thanie brought up my favorite Italian hand sewn track suit!!! :D Thank you for reminding me!

c5301223fe929d01c5865ccee029fc7d.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Imo too free also can cause insomnia @nrllee :lol: When I'm on holiday and laze out all day, at night I'll struggle to sleep too. 

I think ES doesn't have fancy background story like the HW. But we'll never know. You raised all the good questions there. I hope it kept you continue watching for more.

If all fail, his brown gaze and honey voice, hopefully can keep you entertained :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I admit I also want to rewatch secret garden now. Eeeeeeee. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

If all fail, his brown gaze and honey voice, hopefully can keep you entertained 

No thank you.  You can have him all to yourself.  Currently my Oppa is Park HaeJin...thanks @triplem for the introduction.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, nrllee said:

No thank you.  You can have him all to yourself.  Currently my Oppa is Park HaeJin.

Ooooooh, me too....#HighFive :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

With the second dejavu meeting (where he meets her on the bike) and she asks the same question she did back in high school about the things that “look like mushrooms”...do you think that was real or imagined?  I got a bit confused because he lives this Walter Mitty life where he blogs/writes about Irene (who is obviously his pen name for HW)...and that sequence in Ep1 had him typing and then reliving the events in his head...I think the first chance meeting when they were high schoolers was real...but was the second just a figment of his imagination?  Or both real?  It’s just that she forgot about their first encounter and obviously wasn’t paying attention to his answer first time which is why she asks him the exact question again.

I think they are both real, but it is strange she does not remember lol. I think she still doesn't know he liked her for real 

+2

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He told me he sells online ;) That’s how people make money these days. 

But really, owning that kind of bookstore is more of a passion than anything else. 

I really like the bookstore, if I could I would like to own one too, and play some oldies and Classical music in the background :wub:

No number

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@thanie I loved him in Secret garden :wub:

Any man can wear it that good  , I  hope he know how to take off too :naughty:

Spoiler

268-C0-C85-3828-4-E53-9-E7-D-2-AA6363-CF

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@thanie I loved him in Secret garden :wub:

Any man can wear it that good  , I  hope he know how to take off too :naughty:

Reveal hidden contents

+2

Take off another person's one with one hand....:naughty: Tbh, that's not how I wear mine.....:ph34r:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

if baby growing older. And I can leave him at home with someone for weeks. I WILL GO TO CEBU BECAUSE MY FRIEND @thanie WILL GIVE ME A TOUR :love: (I will try to bring dini and alief because a trip will not be boring with these girls) :mrgreen:

gossip today: 

so my friend seems having a high level of insecurity with herself. She seems does not want me to move to the same department with her husband because she is afraid that I will cheat and stole her husband (my other friend tood me this) and.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHHAHAHAHA :joy:

Anu.. she forgets that my level is Kim Jae Wook. I am at international level. I will not stole a local guy/husband with local face and local wallet. Tsk. Tsk!! WHO SHE THINKS HER HUSBAND IS? 

Okey she is praising her hubby too much. Lol. 

Ahhh it is not easy to be a pretty mommy WKWKKWWKKWWKKWKWKWKW :unamused:

really.. this world is too crazy ~,~

ottoke @Ameera Ali? Give me your thoughts :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 7

@thanie Since 2012 :)

@kokodus Are you a big fan on Secret Garden?

It always cracks me up when HB says "Is this your best work? Are you sure?" I thought about using that line at my work too, but came to the conclusion that I  wanted to keep my job.... :D

@Ameera Ali and @cenching As much as Hyun Bin practiced putting on and taking off bras in Secret Garden, he should be an expert by now.... :D

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

gossip today: 

so my friend seems having a high level of insecurity with herself. She seems does not want me to move to the same department with her husband because she is afraid that I will cheat and stole her husband (my other friend tood me this) and.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHHAHAHAHA :joy:

Anu.. she forgets that my level is Kim Jae Wook. I am at international level. I will not stole a local guy/husband with local face and local wallet. Tsk. Tsk!! WHO SHE THINKS HER HUSBAND IS? 

Okey she praised her hubby too much. Lol. 

Ahhh it is not easy to be a pretty mommy WKWKKWWKKWWKKWKWKWKW :unamused:

really.. this world is too crazy ~,~

What a shame to be so insecure as a wife....:crazy: If you can't trust a man, don't bother to have a relationship with him....<_<

@partyon

Majority of our Math Geniuses here also The Lovers of Oppa/ShuaiGe In Dramaland. We are divided into 2 categories (beside Team Sub and Team Add), which are Cradle Snatcher AND Old Folks Home Robber. Which are you, may I ask??

• LOL 8

@Sejabin tell her no man worth stealing specially hers  :joy:

the people think like that have problems, even doctor can’t  help with :mrgreen: 

@partyon @cenching I think HB need more lessons :mrgreen:

Spoiler

15827259511582725948.gif

• LOL 6

56 minutes ago, cenching said:

@partyon

Majority of our Math Geniuses here also The Lovers of Oppa/ShuaiGe In Dramaland. We are divided into 2 categories (beside Team Sub and Team Add), which are Cradle Snatcher AND Old Folks Home Robber. Which are you, may I ask??

Are we re-grouping +/- based on this new criteria? I will be on same group with @triplem for sure :joy: Cradle Snatcher 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@kokodus @thanie @partyon you’re all making me want to re-watch Secret Garden too!! It’s one of my favourites. It’s where I discovered HB :wub:i

Is anyone watching Well Intended Love 2? I just watched ep 1 and I’m so so so confused!! Like did everyone except for Ling Zhou get amnesia?? 

• Love 5

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Question:

Do you have any favorite "older" Korean dramas? Let's say more than 10 years old.  Would be interested in watching a "classic" during my vacation.
(PS. Not anything too heavy. I'd rather laugh than cry on my vacation. :D )

I started watching dramas during early 2000s. in my opinion, those dramas were fantastic in terms of story building and addictive quality. if you can ignore the bad fashion, then there are some real gems there. the dramas tend to be more melodramatic and a mix of every genre. so you can't really escape the tears but they are good tears. not depressing "I hate the world" kind of vibe. 

ones that I watched and still remember:

winter sonata -- it is usually named as a drama that started the kdrama wave. you have to watch it to know why it was so addictive even though the story actually makes no sense. LOL

beautiful days -- the drama where the second lead actually gets the girl. you will know why when you watch because you can't look away from the chemistry. and who was the second lead? lee byun hun! yup, way before he was famous and was the lead.

my girl -- pre-plastic surgery days for the lead actress. zany, breezy vibe. watch for hyun bin.

bright girl's success -- jang nara and jang hyuk's first pairing. funny, cheesy and light. they are both young and haven't quite mastered their acting skills but they are so cute together.

summer's scent -- the cinematography and music is so beautiful that you dont' care that for most part, the leads just spend a lot of time staring at each other rather confusedly.

full house -- I LOVED full house; there are people who hated it because it seemed like the story was pretty much cooking, cleaning and eating but I found the drama hilarious even on re-watch. everyone in my family who watched it cracked up so much while watching.

phoenix -- a full on melo but I loved it.  it manages to tug my heart even on re-watch.

these are the short dramas. if you have time for longer dramas, there are some good weekend/daily dramas that are lot of fun as well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes the main reason it fail was because of the script and also the prop and how the setting is badly done.......the one scenes that had turn me off EN2 totally is the beach scenes.....honestly cant stand that :x

omg @angelangie.. the beach scene was so cringy... :( 

I remember talking with my friend in twitter about EN2.. and IIRC after I saw her disappointment..  It made me realize how I think the script wants to keep the story at PG13, but ultimately looses the edge that made Evernight's book so  interesting...

Personally I disagree with having 2 haotian.. but no.. they want to have two and it kinda bothers me.. tbh It took away the angst... and when we were supposed to grieve for the old SS, this sweet phantom SS appears.. and I dunno it made me feel like I'm watching a child's play instead... Song Yiren can do so much more IMO.. she can def play a dark and cruel character.. 

Anyway.. the older actors still act so well.. andy on.. chen pipi's father.. they're really good... but yeah.. its a shame... esp in the wake of the successful Joy of Life. 

ahhh enough rant.. haha.. I had a long day at work.. sigh... I swear.. I told myself everyday not to get too attached with EN2 

I guess its time for me to check on weibo and look up many more lovely cute gifs of Pillow book... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1