Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Only thing I have see JangHyuk in is Money Flower.  And his character there... well... let’s say his relationship with his step mom (?) was... inferred to be incestuous?   That drama was addictive but it was also all sorts of weird at times :huh:

EDIT - so I go and read the thread in Hi Bye Mama and find out that the little girl is in reality a little boy?  As in they picked a boy to play a girl?  Not uncommon though.  The little boy (who had a shaved head) in Swing Kids (movie) was revealed to be a little girl at a Movie stage greeting.  Hmm... nemesis is posting there... should I engage or no?  Decisions...decisions... :lol:

EDIT2 - is this @mouse007’s dream kisser?  Eye candy :D

• LOL 4

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I got 3 kids ah ameera :sweat_smile:

@mouse007 MIA today, I think she's busy with her dream guy :joy:

3 kids with numerous Oppas....:glasses:

@mouse007 is busy making out with SWL In the dream world, she doesn’t bother to wakes up and subtract....:glasses:

• LOL 6

@nrlleeyou got to see voice 1. His looks is :kiss_wink:and he looks like a psychopathic policeman. I really love his looks.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin missed you too :kiss_wink:

What is so funny about us is we always missing each other HAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: :heart:

, are you done with crash landing on you & Dr John  , if you up for comedy watch hyena is good . 

Last week was crazy. Up and down situation at office with dirty politics and everything. So I could not focus to watch drama. People ya.. when facing money/cashes they will show their true colors. 

Btw I will continue doctor John and crash landing and ancient oath and of course will watch Hyenna. Joo Ji Hon is always my love :kiss_wink:

I love the colour of the nail polish :wub:

I know you will love it :wub:

I was into dark colour last week with my nail polish but is hard to maintain it with cleaning :joy:

+2

Yes agree.. specially me with taking care the baby it is so hard to maintain it. But I love to have pretty nails hahahaha ^_*

HAPPY SUNDAY, love you

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

O look @triplem I was wondering where he disappeared to. Turns out he’s (Son SeokKoo) going to be in a movie? 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@nrllee ooo! I was hoping to see him in a drama . I really like SSK . One of those talented ones who I would look out for .. 
i don’t know how I’m going to do this , I want to squeeze in Hi Bye Mama as well!  I saw some cuts , I know i will like it. #suckerforangst :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@angelangie I really got roving eyes.. now im watching "Caught in A heartbeat", and Wei Da Xun is a cutie :lol:

lols yes he is one cutie....he is pretty good in variety show :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@nrllee

When I mentioned about half of my family being left handed, I meant my uncles and cousins from my mom’s side...:lol: While in my own family, only one of my son who’s ambidextrous and yes, the clashes of chopsticks, spoons forks and elbows....:lol:

Regarding Forest, TaeSung Group is looking for PHJ’s weaknesses and should I said I am not surprised or super surprised of that trope/cliche part?? :crazy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

note to self: I need to go diet.

Note to self: I got on a diet and I am holding a soda bottle in my arm. 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Note to self: I got on a diet and I am holding a soda bottle in my arm. 

+2

hahahah... I want to make sure I keep fitting in my clothes. no money to go shopping again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, cenching said:

Regarding Forest, TaeSung Group is looking for PHJ’s weaknesses and should I said I am not surprised or super surprised of that trope/cliche part?? :crazy:

Yeah it is totally interspersed with cliches and cringe which is why many have said the story isn’t anything to write home about.  It’s predictable and the pacing seems uneven.  And usually when that happens I bail in dramas.  But there’s something about the OTP that keeps me watching.  It’s not even for the torrid kissing scenes but it’s their quieter contemplative moments together.  The dialogue is clever AND the delivery by the 2 of them is spot on thereby delivering magic. :wub: That’s what keeps me watching.  And I know I am not alone.  Even in amongst the trolling in DramaBeans there is a spattering of people who feel the exact same way.  They aren’t enthused about the plot but something about the OTP causes them to persevere regardless.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@nrllee

I would have to agreed with one poster in DramaBeans who said that watching Forest is like child birth. It’s painful and horrific but after a while you forgot about it and do it again....:lol: There’s something addictive in Forest despite how bad it is....On my part I am very intrigue and curious of the mystery about the casts’ interwoven past. I hope nothing too cliche. 

I love the dinner time with Dad too.....:wub: How he was touched by Dad's gestures of TLC....:wub:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

love the dinner time with Dad too.....:wub: How he was touched by Dad's gestures of TLC

Totally agree. I love how he taught her to stand on her own feet to deal with outside pressures.  He’s there to support but she needs to be resilient enough to face it.  He provided the tools, but he remains her solace if ever she needed to come back for some reinforcement and encouragement.  It’s a lovely functional parent child relationship.

• Love 4

I watched the first 15 mins of hi bye mama & i am sold . I cried my eyes out . But there’s something  sweet & sensitive in how the scenes are done . Kim Tae Hee - Gorgeous ! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah... I want to make sure I keep fitting in my clothes. no money to go shopping again.

That’s my motivation to keep my waistline in check too. Because I need to be able to wear my long pants. I am tall so it’s hard to find long pants that is long enough and not hanging somewhere above my ankle, lol...

39 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Totally agree. I love how he taught her to stand on her own feet to deal with outside pressures.  He’s there to support but she needs to be resilient enough to face it.  He provided the tools, but he remains her solace if ever she needed to come back for some reinforcement and encouragement.  It’s a lovely functional parent child relationship.

Yes, I love their relationship. And to think they’re not even biologically related. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4