Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nrllee the overall story has been good so far in RoY.

@partyon Noona, even I need to write about Empress Ki. But are 4 episodes decided or not? I voted for 4 episodes and went on to watch 4 episodes :joy:. Should I write about 9-12 or 9-11? EDIT: just saw the post, will write about 9-12

@Jillia watched Do You Liks Brahms? and the first episode's ending got me like :surprisedwut:. Too much tension in that scene and yes we are going for messy relationships between all those characters I guess. I'll decide about continuing to watch or dropping it after I am done with all 4 episodes. But most probably I'll be watching it.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Jillia Me about the music in Empress Ki.

@Jillia to me the drama was also warm. I could actually relate to Song Ha when her family was pestering her with going abroad to study, find some job and asking her to not follow her rather dream rather keep it a hobby. I have been liking Park Eun Bin's acting for a couple of years now, and her acting in the scene where she asked to leave was really good. 

If they really would not develop the plot so well with a good pace, I would have literally dropped the drama because of that music :handsup:. Everytime I listen to the those music in all Empress Ki important scenes, I feel like doing this to the sound director's team and sound director himself.

apps.58108.68640107179785665.3ff3e830-ef

+2

• LOL 3