Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

13.gif?w=560  when you are waiting for the secondary couple to break up because they annoy you so much...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

834 :joy:

@cenching it is impossible :scream: even though we make babies three times a day by frontal method it doesn’t guarantee that baby will comes :scream: Sperm needs special conditions to survive. In the public pools they use caporit? Kaporit? How can sperm survives there? No no no. I can not accept it with my logic lol. 

Tsk!! Wkwkwkkkwkwkw :mrgreen: 

Well if not sure you can use IUD or implant lol. Hahahaha. 

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

834 :joy:

@cenching it is impossible :scream: even though we make babies three times a day by frontal method it doesn’t guarantee that baby will comes :scream: Sperm needs special conditions to survive. In the public pools they use caporit? Kaporit? How can sperm survives there? No no no. I can not accept it with my logic lol. 

Tsk!! Wkwkwkkkwkwkw :mrgreen: 

Well if not sure you can use IUD or implant lol. Hahahaha. 

Chlorine.....

That KPAI person just stupid lha.....:skull: Someone with high position but no brain. Did you read the news about the brouhaha Sitti Hikmawatty causes??  So many funny memes....

How about those emak2 in Jakarta during floods yah??? :joy:  Many anak haram brojolan end of the year....:joy: 

• LOL 7

This just popped up on my feed.  So lame and cringe that I couldn’t stop laughing.  I can’t believe someone penned that in the script.  Sorry to SWL fans :lol:

@Sejabin

Well if not sure you can use IUD or implant lol.”

Can’t be too safe.  Better safe than sorry. :lol:

• LOL 5

where do kdrama fans go to chat these days? are there other forums besides soompi?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

where do kdrama fans go to chat these days? are there other forums besides soompi?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem. I am really hoping for  365 to be a serious thriller.  Please no comedy.  I think I’ve had my fair share of rom com for a bit and am getting jaded.  I thought Memorist was going to be serious but the trailer seems to give it a comedic vibe?  So I am giving it a miss.

@Lmangla I chat often at @packmule3’s blog.  But be prepared to go deep and talk plot analysis and philosophy.  Or just go read for different perspectives.  It will open your mind. :)  I avoid DramaBeans because it’s hard to discuss in seriousness there.  There are clique groups that just talk amongst themselves and I find it hard to follow discussions.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I don’t think there are many forums for that but there are many blogs though...

Btw, I remember that someone said in a certain K entertainment website under comments section that Soompi Forum is full of drama loonies...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

@nrllee ~ DB has been reducing in strength. not sure what is going on there. was wondering if it is just similar to soompi where people have migrated elsewhere and was wondering where they went. @cenching ~ are there a lot of blogs now? haven't paid attention. think it is also because I don't follow the hot dramas anyway.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lmangla

There are many new blogs sprouting like mushrooms after the rains, some aren’t that popular but there are still some posters albeit minimal. Also official YouTube of the TV stations, IG and FB. Many commented there too. So I would think, the people are spread out. If I am not mistaken, you wrote for DB before?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, cenching said:

@Lmangla

There are many new blogs sprouting like mushrooms after the rains, some aren’t that popular but there are still some posters albeit minimal. So I would think, the people are spread out. If I am not mistaken, you wrote for DB before?

yea, they used to have this "theme of the month" where readers (even if you are not member) could send in stuff. and so I sent in something when the inspiration stuck. some of the themes were fun pieces to write. I actually was surprised every time I got picked because my drama tastes are very different.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ have you figured out your education plans?

Nope, still as confused as I was a month a ago. The counselling can't come any faster. I just want to be done with it. Sighh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, I remember that someone said in a certain K entertainment website under comments section that Soompi Forum is full of drama loonies...:joy:

I can vouch for that...winks...

@Lmangla There are plenty of avenues to discuss dramas...twitter threads, IG posts and you can form IG group...comments section of  streaming sites..

@nrllee I think 365 will be a serious drama with a tinge of humour but teasers so far have been not very forthcoming with the tone...but they do seem very tragic. I love Hi Bye Mama...I watched two episodes straight and cried till no tears left ...'

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love Hi Bye Mama...I watched two episodes straight and cried till no tears left ...'

Oh dear... this drama needs special scheduling... :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1