• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@Sleepy Owl I just watched Ep1 of RoY and I much prefer it to Brahms.  I like the characters more.  They feel more “real”.  BoGum seems to have finally found his groove.  He’s hitting the right notes for me in this drama.  And I like Park SoDam as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 why are you watching k-drama at this time of day.

You shld be working and not drooling or swooning on hot daejang !

I'll get your boss to do this ;

yesterday night, chingu, yesterday night, before bedtime ... mian he on the "just did"  hahhaha

the coffee owl is awake!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Hmm...Admin must be doing housekeeping.  This page count keeps dropping each time I come read.

Yes, many peoples’ profiles were deleted yesterday and clean-up of the threads can make the system a bit slow from time to time. 

Good morning sweeties! :happyshakes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
3 hours ago, nrllee said:

@Sleepy Owl I just watched Ep1 of RoY and I much prefer it to Brahms.  I like the characters more.  They feel more “real”.  BoGum seems to have finally found his groove.  He’s hitting the right notes for me in this drama.  And I like Park SoDam as well.

I watched the first episode of Do you Like Brahms? It was fine and good, but I could feel tension in the end of the first episode and things could really get messy. Comparing Joon Young being the bystander to Brahms' one and seeing he and his friend loved same girl, but she married the friend. She did look to have been somewhat romantically connected to Joon Young too given that kiss flashbacks he keeps getting. 

Also Song Ah also seems like will get involved with Joon Young and Dong Yoon (the guy who taught her violin), who in turn is her friend's ex. :fear:.

Things surely will get messy. I'll watch it till 4th episode to see what should i do with this drama. But RoY does seem much lighter in comparison to this one. But you are right, RoY seems to be "more" real in terms characters and story so far. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, many peoples’ profiles were deleted yesterday and clean-up of the threads can make the system a bit slow from time to time. 

Good morning sweeties! 

Hello Noona :Pandabulous:

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning @partyon and @Sleepy Owl

:waves:

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

the coffee owl is awake!

That's Sleepy Owl, but I'll be fine with this name too :sipsboba:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1