Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Ugh... I think I told you that the first episode gave me some anxiety because of the scene with Song Ah's family. Like I was feeling that on so many levels. Thankfully my parents were always supportive in the end but still... the question about the future was always there back then as well.

478 corrected

Yeah I could fully relate it to the time after I got graduated. Took me one year to get a job after several rejections and also none of my college applications got accepted and well relatives pestering me with the same "What you gonna do now?" question. Plus I seriously was thinking about changing my stream and getting into another field. So yeah, even I got a bit anxious in that scene and felt it to the core. It was really nicely done. I majority of people face situations like that at least once in their life.

:hotinhere2:

@H0ney, as for Empress Ki, I can literally finish it in one week (maybe earlier than it), but got to follow schedule. :sipsboba:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Jillia 

so far .....

Pleasing to the eyes and ears, easy to follow
first time seeng Park So Dam - like her confidence

Also the happy go lucky friend who is dating Won Hae Hyo's sister.   
Wonder there will be rivalry between the main 2 male leads
Special mention to Hye Jun's mom and grandpa - interesting 

Painful nagging and very relatable - Expectation to have a secure job - your future at stake = father / brother and family

Dream - execution? to or not to 

Q  Read that Jang Ki Yong was offered the lead?  Would he regret?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

It's definitely not easy, especially with rejections. But I know it's an old saying but things happen for a reason sometimes, so I also felt that "okay if I don't get this job I'll get another" and it happened. :D But it's still stressful! We made it though, right?

I think more than the rejections, it was a bit discouraging to see your peers going ahead than you in life. Like most of my friends either got admitted or got jobs pretty much earlier than me. Like for one year I was seeing everyone get placed while not me, that didn't make me jealous of them, but seeing yourself being stuck at one place is more stressful than the rejections. For me rejections became the new normal and so gave me courage to apply for any company thinking "The worse thing that can only happen is me getting rejected", so I would even apply for those companies, where my profile would not fully match too. 

But yeah, good thing we made it through and yes. thing happen when they are intended to happen. :wow1:.

@partyon Noona, nice DP, but after how many days did you change it? Do you change it often or do you leave it like months or years? I usually fall in the second category. :fullofhearts:

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

I don't even know if I have a ultimate oppa... If I see a dude in a tv show or movie I like I'm like "YES!" My last oppa from a US show was Rio aka Manny Montana from Good Girls. Like I have a thing for bad boys. :P

I call Keanu my ultimate oppa because he has been my oppa the longest! I've changed oppas throughout the years as often as I change my shirt, but Keanu has remained with me. He's such a sweetheart. Not just handsome, but a humble and kind human being. :heart:

7efb0bb43b2824f20e3aba3ff62b559b.jpg

@Sleepy Owl This year I have changed my DP three times. Before that I kept the same DP for 5 years.  Always Keanu though. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3