Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, H0ney said:

+2

@partyon Keanu was born on September ^_* .. September people are too .. how to say it..  they are too sensible even tough at the same time very stubborn like a wall  too virtous and cold like refrigerator and too good at criticizing but we can not criticized them because of they criticized themself harder so they do not need our opinions to make things harder for them, the point is they are too.. angel.. can you understand what I mean? hahahaha..

if we want a good guy, find September guy. But remember these people are too logic and stubborn like a cold ice prince and comfortable of being alone so we must to be a bit agressive because actually they are too hot inside. I like September guy btw

Interesting. I have so many friends that are virgos and they're all so different from each other, though. :D

2631cc7f0359001fa5780940bdb1b348.jpg

Like what.....? :D

Hey @Ernie !

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, partyon said:

Are you a September guy dongsaeng? :kiss_wink:

+2

Noona you are quick :approves:. I am a September Guy.

38 minutes ago, H0ney said:

@partyon Keanu was born on September ^_* .. September people are too .. how to say it..  they are too sensible even tough at the same time very stubborn like a wall  too virtous and cold like refrigerator and too good at criticizing but we can not criticized them because of they criticized themself harder so they do not need our opinions to make things harder for them, the point is they are too.. angel.. can you understand what I mean? hahahaha..

if we want a good guy, find September guy. But remember these people are too logic and stubborn like a cold ice prince and comfortable of being alone so we must to be a bit agressive because actually they are too hot inside. I like September guy btw

I dunno about being cold (I am not cold, but not really a warm person too), but yes I love being alone and really find it comfortable. And I am a logical person, criticize others a bit, but do it to myself more. But I have seen many September people/guys who are totally opposite.

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I once dated a guy who was a virgo.  And I´m a pisces.  It was really good sometimes but to find the balance of rationality and emotions was hard. And the think is I normally don´t trust horoscope and astrological stuff but in our case it was spot on. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, H0ney said:

7. oh yes they love to be hugged specially when sleep. if people hate to be kissed, September people love to be kissed. so if your hobby is kissing people then september people are fit with you. 

I just saw this ... if my hobby is ..... huh ... i got to work hard?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2