Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Are watching with us? OR did you drop at 18 episodes back then? Yes the music is very much odd, especially those used in battle/fight scenes. For me the overall music of the drama has been really below par, considering the popularity of the drama.

I watched it live when it aired. I started the drama for Joo Jin Mo and because it was about a real history characters. But I like the empress and her husband as a couple (Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook). I even saw them winning the awards in MBC event at the end of the year. Maybe I lost interest or maybe it never grabbed my interest very well. I don`t know. I put it in on hold and I never start watching it again. 

I don`t remember about its music (if it was good or bad). Probably, it did not have any memorable soundtracks like other sageuks.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched it live when it aired. I started the drama for Joo Jin Mo and because it was about a real history characters. But I like the empress and her husband as a couple (Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook). I even saw them winning the awards in MBC event at the end of the year. Maybe I lost interest or maybe it never grabbed my interest very well. I don`t know. I put it in on hold and I never start watching it again. 

I don`t remember about its music (if it was good or bad). Probably, it did not have any memorable soundtracks like other sageuks.

+2

Interestingly, Joo Jin Mo's character was the fictional one in this drama :joy:

I watched it for the same reasons as you, and also to see how would they portray Empress Ki. In actual history, she is not remembered dearly by the Koreans. She influenced Goryeo's politics a lot and was never on their side in real history. I remember there being some controversy on this drama regarding same reasons many people complaining as to why was she being glorified. But it did extremely well in the ratings. 

Was a good drama overall.

+2 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So what type of dramas do you like to watch? Is it light dramas, like ROY? 

FOE is not your usual psychological thriller, but can be counted in it too. It has been good so far.

Yeah, you're right on! I much prefer watching slice of life dramas and rom-coms cos they tend to be more heartwarming, lighthearted and filled with just the right tinge of romance I will be looking for in a drama. :approves:

Hehe...I've just started watching Once Again and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the drama so far! The characters are so endearing that they are beginning to grow on me. :fullofhearts:

I binge-watched the variety show, Twogether recently cos it's just so hilarious and fun to see the adorable interactions between Lee Seung Gi and Jasper Liu! :gangnamstyle:

My last post for the day! Goodnight all! :GN1:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Flower of Evil episode was a rollercoaster tonight, right, @Sleepy Owl! :D

Yup it was, but I am still not over with my disappointment :isannoyed:.

I literally wrote about not wanting him stand up, and the first thing I saw after posting it was him standing :smashes:.

Let's hope they'll not mess up the whole drama with bad ending :saitama:.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think it's gonna be fine in the end. I just won't be happy if:

Hide contents

they don't answer my questions about what Moo Jin saw in the basement and what happened to Hyun Soo there when he was young.

I actually got confused with you know? I saw that question and then another question about what Hyun Su saw and I thought I was mistaken :isannoyed:

But yeah even I am curious about it, did he see a victim locked up and ran away, Because Hyun Su says that he could have stopped everything and keeps it as a leverage

+2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Interestingly, Joo Jin Mo's character was the fictional one in this drama 

Yes, he was. I don`t remember what happened with his character in the end. Probably he died.

42 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Flower of Evil episode was a rollercoaster tonight, right,

Both are watching the drama RAW?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, he was. I don`t remember what happened with his character in the end. Probably he died.

Both are watching the drama RAW?

Spoiler

Yup he does, but that's a spoiler for those who didn't watch

We'll be getting subs in a couple of hours for it, till then I'll go with Do You Like Brahms?

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

I will be bitter if:

Hide contents

Ji Won's past plays no role whatsoever.

:kitty:

Yup, I will be more disappointed :isannoyed:

@partyon Noona welcome back :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes! :D But I usually watch with subtitles again because it's easy to miss stuff.

I used to watch LIVE (at online TV station when they aired the episode) some dramas  and again with subtiltes. I don`t do it anymore. Lack of time. But I understand why you don`t know to miss the details. I watch twice Stranger 2 `s episodes. Both with subtitle. The subtitles come very fast. I watch the episode at night and again the next day. But I won`t do it starting next week (at least not Monday).

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

We'll be getting subs in a couple of hours for it, till then I'll go with Do You Like Brahms?

In a couple hours won`t be good for me. Usually I`ll get the new episode past midnight (at 1 or 2 AM). I don`t want to lose my sleep. Evey minutes of sleep counts for me. (I don`t sleep much).

I like how we get Stranger 2 `s episodes. I get them at 8 PM. It is very good. :P

You are watching Do You Like Brahms? Nice. I watch it too. I did not know you are watching the drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

For me, it's difficult to watch episodes live these days because streaming links are rarely available.

I watched LIVE like this in the begining. In 2012-2013 or a little longer. Only when I was free/ on vacation. I have not tried for a long time but also believe that it is difficult to find streaming links.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, larus said:

I used to watch LIVE (at online TV station when they aired the episode) some dramas  and again with subtiltes. I don`t do it anymore. Lack of time. But I understand why you don`t know to miss the details. I watch twice Stranger 2 `s episodes. Both with subtitle. The subtitles come very fast. I watch the episode at night and again the next day. But I won`t do it starting next week (at least not Monday).

In a couple hours won`t be good for me. Usually I`ll get the new episode past midnight (at 1 or 2 AM). I don`t want to lose my sleep. Evey minutes of sleep counts for me. (I don`t sleep much).

I like how we get Stranger 2 `s episodes. I get them at 8 PM. It is very good. :P

You are watching Do You Like Brahms? Nice. I watch it too. I did not know you are watching the drama.

I have many websites which upload episodes quite soon. Got subscriptions on netflix, Viu and crunchyroll so that now I could help the dramas/anime which I watch, now that I got the job. But that does not stop me from downloading episodes too :piggydance:.

I'll most probably sleep after watching it. But yes, even since I don't sleep much, every minute counts for me. I usually sleep by 3 am and wake up 8 am because of job meeting. Then I usually have some nap soon after job ends. Stranger 2 is good since we get the subbed episode very soon, but the subs by netflix have not been that good I guess. 

I was not watching Do You Like Brahms? But since @Jillia told it is good, I decided to give it a try. 

+2 

• Like 2
  • Love 2