Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie I was thinking how you could finish a whole drama without even knowing the number of eps. Hahahaha. You must have just watched the eps back to back non-stop and got it over with. 

hahaha no i know the numbers of episodes.....cause i always keep track however @cenching confuse me with the typo hahaha....so not my slips :P 

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, 60....Sorry, there was a slipped on fingers.....:joy:. So you can get over those *cough* hair

totally over the hair...honestly i dislike JiuChen's hair with a passion however i gotta say he is one good actor... :D love his look when LingXi gave him the medicine she refine :D 

hahahaha i totally love how big his eyes went....and he was like....you are expecting me to swallow that??? :D 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

and he was like....you are expecting me to swallow that??? :D 

LingXi: I have here with me a knife and a pair of chopstick....:joy:

• LOL 5

@angelangie whoaaaa, you started L&D much later than me and already finished the whole thing?? While I am still at ep.16 :sweatingbullets: yeah, RL gets in the way and then there was kdramas too. 

• Unamused 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@angelangie

Let me rephrase it carefully, you had finished watching the whole 70 episodes of Love & Destiny starring ChangChen and NiNi??? :no_mouth:

@thanie

Yeah, read about Anne Curtis...Even Thinking Pinoy was watching....:joy: Btw, did you mean Voice Korean Version with JangHyuk and KJW?

I'm watching the Thai version. It's a remake of the original Korean version. I haven't seen the other but I think they're the same. I'm at Ep. 15 now, am excited for S2 and S3 already 

+2

• Like 5

Now that CLoY is over I am going to say it... I didn't like it but watched it anyway. 

• LOL 8

@angelangie i am so glad you decided to watch it.... so so so glad... I knew chang chen will grow on you....and also I am really glad that you gave a performer a chance to make you entertained.... thats what makes me happiest the most..

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha no i know the numbers of episodes.....cause i always keep track however @cenching confuse me with the typo hahaha....so not my slips :P 

Ooops sorry @angelangie!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, staygold said:

Now that CLoY is over I am going to say it... I didn't like it but watched it anyway. 

My biggest beef of CLOY....

Spoiler

HB is such a bad kisser....:joy:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, cenching said:

LingXi: I have here with me a knife and a pair of chopstick....:joy:

that's was still a lil bit ok....however seeing JiuChen's expression nearly had me off my chair :D 

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@angelangie whoaaaa, you started L&D much later than me and already finished the whole thing?? While I am still at ep.16 :sweatingbullets: yeah, RL gets in the way and then there was kdramas too. 

hehehe well i watch last week.....**ahem** i was working from home :D hahahaha....and i gotta admit i do FF thru certain part too......

40 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@angelangie i am so glad you decided to watch it.... so so so glad... I knew chang chen will grow on you....and also I am really glad that you gave a performer a chance to make you entertained.... thats what makes me happiest the most..

well i did means to actual watch it....i just need to get over JiuChen's hair then i will be fine :D he is one fine artist..... :) 

26 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ooops sorry @angelangie!!!! 

hehehe no worries......

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@angelangie i know you did it... and i am so so so happy.... at least you listened to my suggestion..Chang Chen indeed is ONE FINE ARTIST.... that penetrating gaze.... that forlorn eyes...i can just go on and on but i will stop here...

• LOL 3

47 minutes ago, cenching said:

My biggest beef of CLOY....

Lot of cheese and beef... difficult to digest in large quantities! :P

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, staygold said:

Lot of cheese and beef... difficult to digest in large quantities! :P

Finally someone said it. Im glad its over haha... 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Now break it down for me.  What was it about CLoY that you didn’t like?  I watched till Ep4/5 I think and then moved on to something else.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Now break it down for me.  What was it about CLoY that you didn’t like?  I watched till Ep4/5 I think and then moved on to something else.

Btw, do you still need to know the ending? Or have you been flooded by the spoiler in the social media? 

• LOL 7

39 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Finally someone said it. Im glad its over haha... 

@Lawyerh, we must have pissed you off with our constant TAGGING :D, Hahaha ... I can already imagine! I know you dropped CLOY a long long time ago. 

@Ameera Ali, just how many times did you tagged lawyerh with your post(s)? 

To be fair, I'm also glad that it ended :ph34r: (just a little, teeny, tiny part of me though). 

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Can I answer you? Hahaha.... I watched til ep 9. Try 15 a bit. Still not impressed lols... 

Cloy fans just ignore me.

Spoiler

• Seri keep on crying non stop. I got discussed with friend, and they said women in love will non stop crying for any reasons. Which yeah I agree, can't blame her... and if boyfriend as handsome as HB...  :lol:

• Basically the drama is always they are on some danger, separation, angst then meet again. 

• Actually the lead performance didn't move my stone hearts. Eventho they already crying a river, I still feel nothing. 

• Storyline NK x SK seems new, it was good at first. But the progress after that was kind of slow and frustating.   

If anything good it will be : second lead love story, other side characters that quite funny. 

* I'm super minority, so just allow me to share my true opinion haha... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@nrlleeCLOY didn't have any interesting conflict to sustain 16 eps of almost 1 and half an hour each. At first it was exciting to see how everything will settle down and whether they will get a happy ending or not, but around 8th ep or so, you get bored. It's the same cliffhanger every ep. Someone is in danger and others are crying. And I can't even begin to count how many times they said goodbyes to each other. Dialogues were not interesting. As @Lawyerhsaid eventhough they were crying their hearts out, I couldn't feel it. Trust me I'm a easy crier, but this didn't move my heart at all. We all know that no one will die and even though they said goodbye, they will meet again unless it's the very last ep. I don't have enough motivation to complete the last 3eps. I read the spoilers and it's a predictable ending. The only thing worth watching is the duckling squad and their antics. And ofcourse HB in a military uniform is a treat to everyone's eyes. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

I think that’s why I stopped after Ep5?  There was always the same tension (ideology)... and there were cute moments but their situation was always “dire”.  With little let up.  They were both beautiful together so I get the appeal.  But I just couldn’t stay watching.  I just wanted to fast forward to the end to find out if they ended up in Switzerland or not.  Actually I lost interest so I couldn’t care less now. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2