Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

Nahhh @nrllee Winter is coming has a nice ring to it. Maybe the writer is a GOTian too. LOL. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTucD8wnjQRFrg4K1LSo_N

Neither Songhwa nor Dr winter seem like the type to play with stuffed animals, I think that pink stuffed toy is going into PICU toy bin. Lol. 

• LOL 4

We’ll see, we’ll see @kokodus @Lawyerh :lol:.  PD dropped more hints in a recent interview saying that the instruments for the characters were already picked for them before they cast the actors/actress.  So I am banking on that being end game.  In a band, the drummer and the bassist are the rhythm section - they are closely entwined, they have to be in synch, they are a unit.  It’s not something that’s commonly known.  But people in band circles would know.  I went to a band workshop once and that little tidbit was what surprised me...that’s why I remember it.  We’ll see what writer/PD have in store for us tonight.

Winter is coming...for the man who called her an angel and who asked her to “pick me”. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Neither Songhwa nor Dr winter seem like the type to play with stuffed animals, I think that pink stuffed toy is going into PICU toy bin. Lol. 

What do you mean? He is keeping the pink teddy bear for himself! :D

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Neither Songhwa nor Dr winter seem like the type to play with stuffed animals, I think that pink stuffed toy is going into PICU toy bin

It’s currently sitting in his private office (which he shares with JWan). So I am keeping an eye on it appearing elsewhere. 

PS I never liked stuffed animals either but when my bf gave me one...it was special. :lol:  And I kept it on my bed for a long time.  It’s the thought that counts.  

• Like 1

@kokodus ~ have watched bits and pieces of meteor garden and found it weirdly boring. but still a huge improvement on the original jmovie which was both bad and weird in all sorts of ways. think there is even supposed to be an anime version of this story...  anyways, because of meteor garden, thought these guys were bad actors but then changed my mind about vaness wu when I saw him in autumn concerto..  have you seen that drama? my is it sticky! they really made the amnesia plot so intriguing and it has such a cute kid actor...

• LOL 3

*Random thought*...I just want to touch *cough* poke duckie’s feathers.

991aeb951d2b880ca1e6897e52393efe.jpg

+2

• LOL 3

@Lmangla I saw a bit of Autumn Concerto, but I was so much younger back then, I think the story more for mature audience. I can't handle it that time :lol: Kind of depressing if my memory doesn't fail me?

• LOL 5

@Lawyerh ~ depressing? it was melo in bits but had lots of abs, kisses, romantic scenes and a happy ending. so romantic melo perhaps? kekeke....

finished first season of miss scarlet and duke and was totally squealing. no kiss, barely a glance and lots of arguing and hilarious banter. and he is taking her out to dinner in the ending! squeal! :wub:

loved the random shipping from exasperated side characters

the coroner: "your wife came in here and let me tell you she is annoying..."

male lead with great abs and shoulders: "eliza? she's not my wife!"

coroner: "your cousin then"

male lead who actually shows off his abs even though it is period drama: "she's not my cousin either"... :lol:

1*MjMdwlf-b5ppqsSbExcPqA.jpeg

• LOL 6

@nrllee The thing about bassist and drummer is fascinating to hear. Hmm...As a simple minded girl who doesn't have even an ounce of musical knowledge, I thought that as a bass guitarist she can conveniently stand beside IkJun and could steal glances at him, which she did numerous times actually. LOL. But your theory is interesting too unlike all those crazy coffee theories. Hahaha. 

@Lmangla I actually did watch 1 or 2 eps of Autumn concerto before since it had excellent reviews and high ratings everywhere. But yeah i also felt the tone was too melo and sad. LOL. I'll try watching it again later

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Btw try watch Fix You. I think it's going to be fun, with some psychology story as background. 

@Ameera Ali fix you is the replacement after Meow, I heard Meow end not good? Did u watch? 

• LOL 3

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

Loved Japanese version too. The acting was topnotch in that one and I think it was a clean no-nonsense kind of drama. I loved the movie too. Where they get stuck in an island, and in the end she gets pregnant too. JP version had the most satisfying ending of all. The marriage, proposal and the baby.

Yeah I like the JP movie ending. Season 2 of the TW version, however, is something that I wished it never happened.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you seen that drama? my is it sticky! they really made the amnesia plot so intriguing and it has such a cute kid actor...

Autumn concerto's theme song is still on my music playlist. The director was great though the story was too melodramatic for my taste.

• Like 3

I saw this and thought okay looks interesting (I like Lee SeYoung)...and then I read the synopsis.  Another time travel drama?  Recently there seems to a spate of them?  365 was good but it took a lot of mind bending type analysis :lol:.  I stopped Eternal Monarch after Ep5 (also a time travel parallel universe drama).  Not sure if I want to embark on another one.

• Like 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh3nAfe6jZeqNU2ns7Tog

Yep, I'm still keeping this drama. It's the only ongoing I'm watching thanks to my brother's Netflix account.:D

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali fix you is the replacement after Meow, I heard Meow end not good? Did u watch? 

No I didn’t , just how bad it can get , the drama have already the worst record rate :joy: 

+2

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No I didn’t , just how bad it can’t get , the drama have already the worst record rate :joy: 

Didn’t they cut it short because of ratings?  That would’ve made it worse because the storyline would’ve been affected.

• Like 2

If dramas are our mommies and oppa be our daddies. They would go great together like a couple. Occasionally mommy be like okay, I give you food. Serve you with an episode of drama then daddy would give you a piece of meat. Which is you getting entertained by his face in the drama. Afterwards mommy go buy ingredients for more dinner, so there is a gap between the week with no episodes & oppa.

Logic!:lol:

+2

• LOL 2

Halu! How are the people on this part of Soompi? I hope you're all doing Okay. And what dramas are you Guys watching? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2