Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

23 minutes ago, thanie said:

Halu! How are the people on this part of Soompi? I hope you're all doing Okay. And what dramas are you Guys watching? 

+2

waiting to be free from this lockdown which just keeps extending. sigh. watching 2 daily and one short series "find me in your memory" -- it will end next week. then have to find at least one more drama to watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

No one laughing at my logic...:tears:

tenor.gif

• LOL 5

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

waiting to be free from this lockdown which just keeps extending. sigh. watching 2 daily and one short series "find me in your memory" -- it will end next week. then have to find at least one more drama to watch.

Yeah, I can feel you @Lmangla! It's the same here, the extension is driving me nuts. Since I'm on a work-from-home scheme, I can only watch 1 kdrama at a time. Working at home is so different than working at the office, lol. THE WORLD OF THE MARRIED is what I'm watching rn. And my hubby is watching it too, Yey!

@Sushimi, whaaaz wrong?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie we are good. in worrying times ^_*

we now (or me) lol.. are watching:

the king eternal

married couple

find me in your memory

born again

tell me what you saw

+2

@Sejabin, there's too much on your plate. Okay, Enjoy!

• Love 1

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

I saw this and thought okay looks interesting (I like Lee SeYoung)...and then I read the synopsis.  Another time travel drama?  Recently there seems to a spate of them?  365 was good but it took a lot of mind bending type analysis :lol:.  I stopped Eternal Monarch after Ep5 (also a time travel parallel universe drama).  Not sure if I want to embark on another one.

I am a big fan of time/ parallel universe travel genre but have to agree there are not many dramas that can do the genre justice. Never heard of the scriptwriter before, so I will just wait for the reviews for the first few episodes of Kairos first.

@thanie I am watching Find Me In Your Memory, Hospital Playlist and Tetsu no Hone. FMIYM is ending soon, and I am thinking if I should start watching Mystic Pop-up Bar.... or should I watch Star Trek: TNG, followed by Picard?

@Lmangla Period drama w/ lady detective? Definitely my type of drama. I binge-watched Miss Fisher on Netflix and like overall atmosphere and styling. Sadly it is hard to get access to UK shows in my city, since no streaming services are buying UK shows, and the local TV stations are mostly having US shows. [Not that I don't like US shows, sometimes they have too many seasons that I no longer can keep up, like NCIS, and sometimes the TV stations would just cancel a show and let the audience stuck in a cliffhanger ending forever.] For a non-native English speaker, I would need at least English subs to make sure I can understand the story fully.

• Like 4

@000231846597 ~ I pretty much stream everything online. so I discover most english shows by accident these days. if a title or picture looks interesting on the streaming site, then I check it out. like you, I don't have the patience to follow multiple seasons and so don't bother. I have been actually watching less english shows with time. just not finding things in my interest.

but miss scarlet and duke is definitely worth a watch.

• Like 3

it is friday. there is some work from home stuff and I am bored and uninspired to begin. sigh.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is friday. there is some work from home stuff and I am bored and uninspired to begin. sigh.

me is too many thing...dunno want to start where

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

me is too many thing...dunno want to start where

Erm same angie... me too.. 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Erm same angie... me too.. 

our company gave us the bk to office plan already lols i dunno which group im in yet, later see what boss said

total 3 groups total

o    Week 1 (18th May): Bring back 1/3 of workforce (group 1) for the first 2 weeks
o    Week 2 (1st June): Bring back next 1/3 of workforce (group 2) after 2 weeks (2/3 total)
o    Week 3 (8th June): Bring back rest of workforce (group 3) after 1 more week

• Like 1
  • Love 4

So. Much. Work.

psuTZcDWWEkxuhyPEWQank9U_kPHE8wncliOb0Up
No time to watch dramas.... :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

"paris, love and romance" -- such a cute hallmark movie. made me totally squeal! :wub:

perks of working from home. take breaks with romantic movie in between. hahahaha...

@partyon ~ cheat and take breaks. thats what I am doing!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

No time to watch dramas....

what im doing now is ignoring all the emails :D 

• LOL 5

Wow this Shan cai is more feisty than Makino in the Japanese version. That's saying a lot. Geum Jan di was pretty much a damsel in distress always waiting to be saved by prince charming. LOL. This Shan cai though she needs no saving. She just dumped a glass of wine on those richard simmons rich girls thick heads. Hahahaha. This is so satisfying to watch. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

on news: unicef expects a baby boom as a result of the lockdown... :phew::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wow this Shan cai is more feisty than Makino in the Japanese version. That's saying a lot. Geum Jan di was pretty much a damsel in distress always waiting to be saved by prince charming. LOL. This Shan cai though she needs no saving. She just dumped a glass of wine on those richard simmons rich girls thick heads. Hahahaha. This is so satisfying to watch.

@kokodus So you got over the fashion crisis and continued watching Meteor Garden? :joy:

That Shan Cai is definitely no damsel in distress, she even has a couple of tattoos.

@triplem @Ameera Ali Did you notice that Hyena is nominated in lots of 2020 Baeksang Awards categories? :kiss_wink:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/05/07/2020-baeksang-award-nominations-out-and-popular-dramas-crash-landing-on-you-the-world-of-the-married-and-when-the-camellia-blooms-lead-drama-side/

@Lmangla @angelangie Yup, need to take breaks from time to time. :grin:

Spoiler

im-on-a-5c74c1.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla @angelangie Yup, need to take breaks from time to time. :grin:

sometimes i wonder why working from home i'm more stress lols.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@triplem @Ameera Ali Did you notice that Hyena is nominated in lots of 2020 Baeksang Awards categories

Yes !!!! I am rooting for them to win something. I went through the list & it is my personal favourite. I wish they had best couple like how they do the network awards !!! Hyena couple had the most electrifying chemistry.  So sexy . :lol:. Anyway I’m up to speed with Good Casting . It’s fun & I Iove it ! 

Spoiler

The thread was talking about the lack of logic in some parts , lol! Hey 3 ahujummas with potential knee / joint problems are still kicking butt at their age ...let’s leave the logic behind . :lol: 

@kokodus I won’t mind LKH cameo . After all PP ( plus Secret Forest ) was his breakout role in TV . He too was a stage actor . I love looney . Maybe they can write him in as a patient that needs treating for his addiction :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 4