Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And who else got goosebumps while the Riders of Rohan were changing towards the enemy in LOTR-3 with this sound track in the background?

Brings back memories.  Makes me want to slap on some chain mail and brandish my broadsword astride my trusty steed and behead me some orcs.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Brings back memories.  Makes me want to slap on some chain mail and brandish my broadsword astride my trusty steed and behead me some orcs.

LOTR is among those rare movies which i watch atleast once in 3-4 months. I don't how many times I have watched it. But I just have to watch it (I am talking about extended versions) all of them in one day. :D

f03e8c65ccb6005e6ffc483f29c42c97.jpg

+2

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Are you also excited about the 3 episodes per week Empress Ki schedule?

I'll try 3 episodes per week for now. But might go back to 2 eps per week. That's because I have to finish The Good Detective, while finishing Soul Mechanic and Dinner Mate which were left on 10th episode for the time being. At the same time some new dramas will be starting next week onward, so its going to be difficult to catch all those.

:gangnamstyle:.

+2

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

LOTR is among those rare movies which i watch atleast once in 3-4 months. I don't how many times I have watched it. But I just have to watch it (I am talking about extended versions) all of them in one day.

What about The Hobbit (trilogy)?  Loved Armitage as Thorin.  :wub:  This song always gives me chills.  Minor chords.  Baritone voices.  Longing for home.  And I always shed a tear when he dies in the end.

And I See Fire.  I will never forget hearing it for the first time and then again in the surround sound magic of the theater.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

What about The Hobbit (trilogy)?  Loved Armitage as Thorin.  :wub:  This song always gives me chills.  Minor chords.  Baritone voices.  Longing for home.

And I See Fire.  I will never forget hearing it for the first time and then again in the surround sound magic of the theater.

I liked The Hobbit, but for me LOTR was something else. Read its book, watched its movies, enjoyed both. The Hobbit is still in my reading list, I am yet to read it. But still The Hobbit was really good but not when compared to LOTR. I think LOTR set the bar too high for it. 

But watching Hobbit was a new experience for me. I watched all three movies in the theater and that made the movie more good in my opinion. You get to feel the soundtrack in a different way thanks to their sound system. There is always a difference when you watch the movie on TV/laptop or in theater. Didn't get the chance to do it with LOTR because I was very young when those 3 movies were released. 

Also I loved almost all the sound-tracks for both movies series. 

too-long-have-you-sat-in-the-shadows-whe

PS: I would actually say that to my friends who didn't watch LOTR.:D

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Sleepy Owl my favourite quote from Samwise

”It's like the great stories, Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad has happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer. I know now folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something. That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.”

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Hi, @partyon @joccu @Sleepy Owl @H0ney @MinLyn @nrllee! :D

I finished FOE episode 7 I watched it on my way to and back from home from work. :lol: Now onto episode 8 and then I can watch Empress Ki and Moon Embracing the Sun!

@Jillia :waves:

I also finished 7th episode last night, have to watch the 8th one now. Hopefully will watch it tonight :wow1:.

58 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @Jillia and @Sleepy Owl, can I make an appeal for the both of you to return to Team Sub? Cos as you can see we are clearly outnumbered here in this battle game...

Hehe...let me try asking our chingu, @partyon too? 

I'll only join if you offer what is being offered in the meme below :fun:.

join-the-dark-side_o_912359.jpg

@H0ney

abirrm2dsvu21.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 2