Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

Even there is no official announcement regarding Arthdal Chronicles' new season too. Maybe someone can tell me if there is any, maybe i have not read about it. 

Be happy that there will be in production soon. They delayed a little because of the Covid. But for TEN, the last time I heard about the new eason was in 2013 and still waiting. No, I don`t wait anymore but shame on them. :angry:

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, larus said:

Be happy that there will be in production soon. They delayed a little because of the Covid. But for TEN, the last time I heard about the new eason was in 2013 and still waiting. No, I don`t wait anymore but shame on them. :angry:

I am basically not a fan of kdramas getting second seasons. By that I mean dramas ending one season with a cliffhanger and you wait for 1 year or some months to see what happens next. I am an impatient person in that way. One of the reasons I like Kdramas is because they get concluded in like 16-24 episodes, have only watched a few long kdramas. 

Now new seasons which we are getting for dramas like Romantic Doctor or Secret Forest is different. The main story in the last season was already concluded and now we get a new story with the same set of characters along with some new characters. That is fine, but if Vagabond or Arthdal Chronicles are really going to get a new season, I'll wait for them to finish and check whether they'll be adding a new season or not. Then decide to watch. Because i read somewhere that Arthdal Chronicles screenwriter wanted 3 seasons with 18 episodes in each or a run of 54 episodes. They basically cut it into one-thirds of the original thing the writer wanted and i was disappointed about it when i read it.

• Like 4