Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@cenching i think there has not been a story which has not been told before...the beauty lies in expressing the same story in a different ways... there are whole lot of cliches but it matters that how you are expressing those cliches to audience...all the romances have already been told at certain point of time...

Which episode are you on and how are you finding it/?? Don't tell me that you are going to be MIA like @mouse007 :D 

@kokodus i thought you are not interested to watch it... :D if you see him off screen , it is very hard to think that this guy plays such a poker face character...and JC becomes cute too gradually... there are scenes where he flickers his fingers on Ling Xi's forehead....there are total 3 and those were cutest...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Yeah tbh, I am still not very much interested. That is normal though especially for long dramas like these it takes some time. So until I get hooked, I am just going to watch one ep a day and ffd thru all the boring parts. Seriously you need to tell me what the deal is with that bald tattoo guy. I skipped thru all his parts. Are they demons or something? I have no idea. There is a abandoned kid in story now, is it Ling Xi? 

I think @mouse007 is hibernating to watch all the eps at once maybe to not get spoiled? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@LSGLMH_88 Yeah tbh, I am still not very much interested. That is normal though especially for long dramas like these it takes some time. So until I get hooked, I am just going to watch one ep a day and ffd thru all the boring parts. Seriously you need to tell me what the deal is with that bald tattoo guy. I skipped thru all his parts. Are they demons or something? I have no idea. There is a abandoned kid in story now, is it Ling Xi? 

I think @mouse007 is hibernating to watch all the eps at once maybe to not get spoiled? 

Yes the missing kid is ling xi.... ling xi is pricess of shan ling tribe... that bald guy is a minister in shanling tribe... he is bad like really bad and he is the main villain...however you need to watch it to understand how he reaches to the point of no return...he is not really bad initially... hwoever he did have some grey shades in him... as i said you need to watch the drama to understand it...

+2

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Yes thank you!

Anyways..Busted 3 is coming to town! Woohoo! @thanie since you have Netflix you should consider watching variety shows too! Busted series for example have a story narration plus games and characters that are interactive. Ps. Some of our oppas are in it too! I love it! They are making a S3 soon! Yay!

+2

@Sushimi, Sissy :heart: Thanks for the tag, but, you know ... my plate is kind of full right now, I MIGHT CHOKE to death :joy:

Hi, @Lawyerh! How're you??? I noticed Oppa Chocolate on your profile 

+2

• LOL 3

@LSGLMH_88

I am only on episode 14, I won’t be MIA yet. It’s a 60 episodes drama, lots foundations needed to be lay....So far not much chemistry between the leads but the story is interesting so I keep going. 

How I wish the production styled CC as a more handsome man...CC is good looking in a rugged  and manly way but his styling as JC made him looked like an unattractive old man and like LX’s old dad....Good thing  NiNi can pulled off THAT plastered hairstyle, cannot imagine other actress in it....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@cenching CC is damn Hot as you said in rugged way....he had this don't care for world aura.... he is damn damn damn good in whatever he does... I saw them in Savage both NiNi & CC... they were good in that movie...and that movie did good business too… Chemistry between leads come in Ling Xi mortal frame… because JC will be scared that someone will take his Ling Xi from him… This drama is a whole package… and you are yet to see his micro expression after Ling Xi is executed… Ling Xi’s mother stabs him but he was unresponsive… Then he cries all alone in a room… those tear drops falling from his eyes… he was sitting there motionless… upto ep 14 , it is difficult to understand JC’s love…but it shows... and it shows in full circle… I loved this drama even because CC is such a veteran actor…. I mean this guy CAN ACT… initially I felt JC is a emotionless person but gradually we see his vulnerabilities… his acting is soooo to the point.... I was also like initially why he is made look so old... but this drama is about old god who was into abstinence and this fairy maiden who creeped into his heart... god of war is 170000 year old... Ling Xi is 50000 years old... and also reputation is somewhat like he is second to none in Nine Heavens... They had to make CC look this old... at a point , it all made sense to me..

About NiNi... she is marvelous too but I am more into CC... maybe because I am more into guys :D 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:lol:

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

hahaha. so I watch Crash Landing On You and.. office gossip today:

ME: uhhh Hyun Bin's gaze makes me weak !! :love:

Dinni: I am already so very weak :love:

Ira: Hyun Bin or Kim Jae Wook?

ME: Kim Jae Wook donggg.. Kim Jae wook sexy from his head to his toe HAHAHAHA. his gestures the way he touches the way he talks he is sexy in everything :kiss_wink:

Ira: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Sejabin, lucky for you to be in the circle of the same interest! I'm approaching my 4th year as a kdrama fan! Within that 4 years, I kept all those excitements and exhilarating "highs" to myself because I have no one to talk to. I won't be surprise if someone have caught me talking to myself :D 

Year 2016, 85% of our office population was into kdrama ... I don't know what happened, most of them have moved on/healed from that viral "K" virus and I was left all alone. 

+2

Edited by thanie
From move one to move on
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

+2.

@thanie helo2.. im emotional wreck, cos Chocolate ended :tears:. And I really really like the couple there..  so yeah.. haha. 

I sound you, real life people especially in business setting, don't really like to discuss about drama. I don't like being accused as delusional or daydreamer in my real life. Thats why im here with all these fabulous ppl... including you... :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

+2.

@thanie helo2.. im emotional wreck, cos Chocolate ended :tears:. And I really really like the couple there..  so yeah.. haha. 

I sound you, real life people especially in business setting, don't really like to discuss about drama. I don't like being accused as delusional or daydreamer in my real life. Thats why im here with all these fabulous ppl... including you... :joy:

@Lawyerh, hugs, Dear!

tumblr_onmvglKkdS1rxrzu5o1_1280.gifvWithdrawal Syndrome is not a joke. I seriously suffered from it (for the first time) when Goblin ended. I really had the hard time accepting that fact that it was over and I won't see GY and LDW again . This is what I did to feel better:

I pretended to have amnesia and watched the whole series from Ep. 1 to 16, including the 2 special episodes hosted by LDW and YIN, liked all Goblin-related IG posts, re-watched Official MVs even the fanmade ones, joined Private Groups in FB (that's when I found out that I was not alone in the same predicament)

Doing all those made me feel better. I'm not sure if it works for you though...

... lol! I have to agree. Soompi is a cozy place for people like us, you know, double-life kind of thing :lol:

+2

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@thanie i too had a hard time coming out of Goblin... thats another exemplary drama...same happenned with me for Love o2o...now toh i watch a lot of dramas,.... but then last the best drama i have watched is love & destiny... then i watched Miss Rose....which i liked... it agve me fluffy feeling... but it was like one time watch...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

@thanie - Goblin is interesting drama indeed. The ending a bit abrupt for me, but not too bad.

I think I will follow @Ameera Ali's recipe, watch other Yoon Kye Sang work :lol:... Eventhough i not too sure the OTP will have as firework chemistry or not... 

• LOL 4

32 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

@thanie - Goblin is interesting drama indeed. The ending a bit abrupt for me, but not too bad.

I think I will follow @Ameera Ali's recipe, watch other Yoon Kye Sang work :lol:... Eventhough i not too sure the OTP will have as firework chemistry or not... 

Sure, you can do that. Whatever makes you feel better...  but if I were you, I wouldn't :D

Usually after the drama ended, the last thing I want is to see my OTP paired with another actor or actress. My shipping heart is not yet ready for it :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 4

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali on ep1. Seems interesting. He looks so young here and his character a bit different... 

+2

:joy:  I am rewatching too ,  I will watch ep 2 with my lunch  :joy:

@thanie I am Oppa driven usually so I don’t have that loyal to OTP , I enjoy oppa having all that chemistry with Whoever  it’s :joy: sometime I can ship oppa with two woman in the  same drama :naughty:

+2

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@thanie i too had a hard time coming out of Goblin... thats another exemplary drama...same happenned with me for Love o2o...now toh i watch a lot of dramas,.... but then last the best drama i have watched is love & destiny... then i watched Miss Rose....which i liked... it agve me fluffy feeling... but it was like one time watch...

+2

Hi from your comment I reckon that you also like chinese drama.

Have you watched the untamed or le coup de foudre?

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 1/19/2020 at 1:28 PM, Sushimi said:

Wow.okay... *get out a pen & pencil* “I’m ready to do a proposal to go overseas to study!:joy:

But honestly thank you..got to take some time to figure out too..cause I want to also do overseas studies. I’m at that stage where I felt like the only option to succeed in what I’m aiming for is to go overseas..

Come to Germany if you want to study overseas :mrgreen:. we don´t have tuition fees and we can party all night togehter :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

+2

@Ameera Ali the oppa is quite talented. Hes totally different with Dr. Kang character. But this is quite makjang man!

You should also try The Good Wife someday....

• Love 3