Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, joccu said:

I remember watching the brasil race 2008 in library. I had exams coming up the next week and If I had stayed home I wouldn´t have studied. So I went to the library to study. 

It doesn`t look like you only have been study there either. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I love love love coffee ice cream! I sometimes mix coffee granules to other flavours of ice cream. Best with salted caramel flavour! 

Both (coffee and salted caramel ice cream)  are one of my favorites. But then I love the fruit ice cream as well. I can`t decide. I just love ice cream. :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, larus said:

It doesn`t look like you only have been study there either. :D

True.  I´m a F1 addict. It doesn´t matter were I´m if there is a race that day I´m going to watch or listen it. Like that day. I was studying and also listening the same time. :whee!!:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

That's it! Congratulations to the Sub Team for winning!

I just saw that team Sub won. Congratulation.:D

Nice victory video. We (team Add) look like the wrestling guy  who lost. :phew:

31a615a86c8f12382e8ad8ef1ba8d88f14a92650

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Hehe...that's definitely true...so many of us gathered here together...unless @sadthe1st is lurking around...:grin:

hahaha what happened what happened? did i miss the final battle? (took out one toothpick off the canister)............................

..................................................OK I SAW IT!!! GRATS TO TEAM SUB!!!

:heartxoxo:

i'm watching Men are Men... well, yeah i said i'm going to drop it but, i already dropped Backstreet Rookie... so i thought i'll stick around this one and hopefully get more cutesy JW-DG imaginary ship set sail

:cutekitty:

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Congrats Team Sub !

I'm missing a lot of battles already :bawling:

Feel free to ping me anytime TeamAdd if ever the battle gets intensified and you need some backup. Work has really gotten me since last week. Will respond right away if you call my name. LOL. Hahaha

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1