Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just read the announcement :bawling:

I have only been very active in Soompi lately and it started because of the AddSub Battle. Thanks @Hanyeoun for everything that you have done for the community. You'll surely be missed. We'll miss the points too and the clubs and the bank. Aww

+2

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Guest031284 said:

Like in the tennis match. We will let them get 40-40 with us, well in our cases 59-59 .. and from that point we will back in the game ^_* 

:D It is no a garantee that will be happen. It is just about who is more active in the thread.

I wanted to win badly with team add just one time and after that....It doesn`t matter who is winning.  But it will be nice if we`ll win again sometime.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, mirmz said:

everyone please wish @Hanyeoun a sad goodbye since he has done so much for this website. 

I don`t know where is the announcement but I assume .... leaving Soompi? That`s sad. :tears: Only the best for you, @Hanyeoun ! Take care! You`ll be miss. And thank you for your time and effort with this forum. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t know where is the announcement but I assume .... leaving Soompi? That`s sad. :tears: Only the best for you, @Hanyeoun ! Take care! You`ll be miss. And thank you for your time and effort with this forum. 

i think it got removed in like an hour but it said stuff about new features like clubs, members shop, and points not being available anymore. well and about @Hanyeoun resigning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1