Ended classes. Drain. Foooddddddd

A hungry sushi is a grumpy sushi.:angry:

That´s why you should have skipped class today like me :P

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Another funny gossip :

Rejected, flaunt bank account for revenge :lol: New method!

https://mustsharenews.com/singaporean-man-rejected/

I converted to ringgit ...it will be closed to RM1 million ...it is a lot of cash savings but though  it is nothing if you're  a high income earner.  In upscale areas of KL , condominiums easily cost more than that ....Nevertheless with such a personality , the girl can count her lucky stars she never dated him :ph34r:..

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I hate baseball . I think they are cancelling my long awaited eps of Secret Boutique. Cries 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem I think shes a better cop than ur oppa le lol :lol: He got upstaged by the newbie... 

-CTG / Catch The Ghost

Ya she Daebak!  He scaredy cat . Did you see eps 2 yet ? Look out for his “fight Scene” ! :joy:

No number 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

@triplem wah romance seem definitely on the card ah.. haha... that watering the gank is so extra... but no complaint from me lol... 

Btw the actor / actress is 33y.o and 32 y.o :dizzy: But but... they look like baby!!

• LOL 4

55 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem wah romance seem definitely on the card ah.. haha... that watering the gank is so extra... but no complaint from me lol... 

Btw the actor / actress is 33y.o and 32 y.o :dizzy: But but... they look like baby!!

Yes it is action rom-com. . Also got love triangle. The other female detective Mari likes JS , I think . Kkkkkk. But oppa is seriously too cute . 

I need to find more info on Sang Yeob potential weekender . I think he started filming Good Casting ? Do you see who like his post again? :lol: #forbiddenship

Spoiler

Edited - oh noooo ...sounds like a typical weekender ...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360934wpp/lee-sang-yeob-in-talks-to-star-in-weekend-drama

Also I found out this is Sang Yeob ex gf

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310884wpp/gong-hyun-joo-expresses-gratitude-for-support-as-she-ties-the-knot

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, triplem said:

I hate baseball . I think they are cancelling my long awaited eps of Secret Boutique. Cries 

I´m so sad about this too. Last week we only got one episode and now this :bawling:. Do you know if we are getting an episode tomorrow?

+2

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Nooo.... handsome doctor?? Nooo... dont tempt me to sign up to weekend drama 3M ... :bawling:

I’m not sure if I can even last my current weekender , though so far I’m still excited. But if the FL is good , maybe I’ll try and watch . He and  LJH were in this weekender called the House of Bluebird. I think I lost steam after the 10th hour because of the pacing . :sweatingbullets:

@Sarang21 not sure if we will hv SB tonight . I need my KJY fix :relieved:. They better show an episode 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

Idk what im thinking... I started Extraordinary You :mrgreen: I must be losing my mind... My plate overflowing... 

Btw question : Do you guys prefer social outings or just stay at home watching drama ? lol... I often want to bail out from plan just to see oppas longer :ph34r:

• LOL 3

12 hours ago, triplem said:

You should love baseball. Cheer for them to win in very short time, then no more cancellations :D 

34 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh yayyy then can I take the Wookiee title? Then @triplem takes the Kim title :joy:

I wanna be a Wookie too!! Share please. I know all of them and I’ve watched them before.

• LOL 4

38 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh yayyy then can I take the Wookiee title? Then @triplem takes the Kim title :joy:

and to your question. Watch drama better. 100%

Yes yes ...i hv a large collection in my Team Kim 

55 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Idk what im thinking... I started Extraordinary You :mrgreen: I must be losing my mind... My plate overflowing... 

Btw question : Do you guys prefer social outings or just stay at home watching drama ? lol... I often want to bail out from plan just to see oppas longer :ph34r:

Oppa watching is my preference most times . How’s Extraordinary You ? I hv been reading a lot of spoilers on Twitter ...

@ktcjdrama actually SBS should do what KBS does and show the eps later . They did that for Nokdu. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2