Add and Subtract Game

Admin

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: @TRaNz are you guys still in lockdown over there?

Here  it is not a lockdown but the situation is worst than in the first months.

There will be lots of kdramas to watch in the Fall. I will start 4 dramas  in the end of August and other two are tempting but it will be too much. In September there are a few. When I start to be busy with work, I will have more dramas to watch. I think I will skip some.

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, larus said:

What genre do you prefere?

@larus I am not that picky, but I do have a soft spot for psychological thrillers and well made rom-coms and melodramas. Don't like the slow-burning stuff though.

Any news on when "My Dangerous Wife" will be coming out?

23 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon @larus

I'm looking forward to "Record of Youth" and cautiously looking forward to "Queen Cheorin". But mostly because I enjoy sageuks and fusion sageuks a lot. :D

Thanks @Jillia for the recommendations! I shall take a look at them. Not a big fan of sageuks myself.... :D

18 minutes ago, larus said:

There will be lots of kdramas to watch in the Fall. I will start 4 dramas  in the end of August and other two are tempting but it will be too much. In September there are a few. When I start to be busy with work, I will have more dramas to watch. I think I will skip some.

Which ones will you start @larus in August?

@mirmz Belated congratulations to you for your new baby cousin! :kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

"Record of Youth" isn't a sageuk though. So maybe check that one out. :D 

Is Record of Youth the Park Bo Gum drama though...... ?

@Lmangla As expected of you! :D

I was actually reading the synopsis but am still a bit on the fence with that one.

• Like 7

@partyon i live in Northern CA but I grew up in Southern CA. This is where all the bobas and beaches and Korean food are lol. I was planning to go back and visit my hometown for 2 weeks at my sister’s place but then lock down happened again and i had to cancel my plans. 

:cries:

i am watching only one drama for now: IONTBO. I have yet to find any other ones :D i am debating on Flowers of Evil..

• Like 7
  • Love 1

god morning, goodday, good night.

My holiday in a week days are getting boring. people are at work and it really not that safe to travel If you want to stay heatlthy and not to infect anyone else. So here I am. Rewatching old Kdramas and old F1 races.

@partyon like @Jillia I would totally recommend lie of lies. I waiting that to start. the others I´m waiting to start are my prettiest moments and forest of secrests s2.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@partyon i live in Northern CA but I grew up in Southern CA. This is where all the bobas and beaches and Korean food are lol. I was planning to go back and visit my hometown for 2 weeks at my sister’s place but then lock down happened again and i had to cancel my plans.

Oh no :(  I'm sorry to hear that.... :(  I hope you can find something fun to do at home despite this situation. :kiss_wink:

i am watching only one drama for now: IONTBO. I have yet to find any other ones :D i am debating on Flowers of Evil..

Are you liking IONTBO?

Oh, you should definitely start FOE. There are lots and lots of us here who are watching it. It's so..... well... EVIL :D

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

god morning, goodday, good night.

My holiday in a week days are getting boring. people are at work and it really not that safe to travel If you want to stay heatlthy and not to infect anyone else. So here I am. Rewatching old Kdramas and old F1 races.

Which dramas are you watching @joccu ?

@partyon like @Jillia I would totally recommend lie of lies. I waiting that to start. the others I´m waiting to start are my prettiest moments and forest of secrests s2.

Awesome, thanks for your recommendations! :kiss_wink:

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, angelangie said:

take care and hope all is well soon for u

all is well :) i just want to be able to travel again soon lol.

@partyon i am liking IONTBO. Finale is next week and i am already going crazy with the mother twist lol. Will be watching FOE since many of u guys are there and I always did want to see MCW and LJK together again since Criminal Minds ;)

• Like 9