Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Just saw lmangla's dp on gra(p)eful family threads. Jk

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Yes, but his studio already put a statement out stating that it's false.  

+2

Sighhh...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Sighhh...

It'd be nice if it was true, but I don't really believe it.  Koala's Playground pointed out that often times C-netizens are correct in their rumor guesses, but for all that JC and ZH are known to be friends after having worked together twice, even she agreed that this particular rumor seemed to come from left field.  That's how I feel about it too.  

(When this rumor was first reported on Sunday, I shared it with another friend of mine with the message, "But this would be one rumor I would be happy with if it was true!" and she wrote back cautioning me with the reminder of DotS.  :P)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

she wrote back cautioning me with the reminder of DotS.  :P)

:sweat: ok your friend reeled me back into reality. Lol. Why am I not learning anything from how Dots couple went down?? Sighh. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m busy checking for cuts of my new dramas :D

Oppa with a baby ...ahhh the feels 

I am looking forward to see the most in the new dramas: Kim Ji Suk and the baby, Shin Sung Rok and Lee Seung Gi, and Kim Sun Ah with everybody. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I am celebrating a year since I joined Soompi on 12 September 2018. It has been so eventful. I made wonderful friends here. :wub:. Thanks for welcoming me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, larus said:

I am looking forward to see the most in the new dramas: Kim Ji Suk and the baby, Shin Sung Rok and Lee Seung Gi, and Kim Sun Ah with everybody. :D

Kkkk  talking about KSA ...she’s so bad azz. I am waiting for viu to put up the episode. Hv however checked some spoilers . But wow any woman who can get a guy to do her bidding ...like this .... @Ameera Ali it’s my dream to be sitting like this in a tub & hv oppa read off my to do list. 

Happy Soompi-versary @nohamahamoud2002

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@triplem Are you watching Secret Boutique on viu ? They can English sub so fast ?

In that first trailer above, why is that woman in trench coat wearing sunglasses at night ? In real life she'd have gone to an ugly man cos she can't see properly. :D Yeah it's good she can't see and goes to an ugly man. Then I can do runway walk to my oppa. :lol:.  

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

How does subbing of kdramas work? Do the subbers get paid? They seem most efficient.

• Like 6

@staygold ikr. Cdrama like... idk...

Btw Angelaby & HXM rumoured to be in trouble cos theyre separately performed at CCTV. 

No K gossip, C gossip also will do for me :joy:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, staygold said:

How does subbing of kdramas work? Do the subbers get paid? They seem most efficient.

For viu , Netflix etc - definitely paid ; they all hv contracts with the channels . Viki used be to based on volunteers but now that it’s gone commercial, I should think will hv to be paid.  

@refuse2sink don’t see it up on Msia Viu.  It normally comes out in the afternoon for us . But I know they will be subbed as viu sg has said so  .  There are two other subbers. - kocowa & Viki - but for US market . However subbed eps are available on the not so legal sites . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

not so legal sites

Shhhhh. It's legal legal.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4