Add and Subtract Game

Admin

what mode are chingus using? I decided to stick to the evolution mode. the light is okay, I like the transitions during the day and layout is not confusing.

P.S ~ hahahah... @Sushimi, no subtext. just was generally wondering as EO is such a chilled out position... I guess for some creativity is hard but for me it is something fun.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Also realized that once the Battle starts, I should stop posting here. Because if I have to +2 here, but then do -2 on the Battle thread, I have a feeling, I'm really going to end up confusing myself.

Oh my, you are in Subtract. 

Just checked out the Team allocation. It looks pretty interesting! 

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

however my boss are looking at stationing us bk at home in a more permanent basic cause since they see that we are to perform as normal regardless we are at home or at office lols...good or bad??? ahahah i told boss i dont mind....just not fully at home.....cause i will feel very isolated......to me it isnt that bad i just occupy the dining table and my mom staring at me all the times cause i occupy her dining table hehehehhee

Yeah,I remember you said that. That's why I was surprised at first you going back 100%. Hope you get the 50-50 arrangement. I won't mind that too. Especially if I am having cramps and feeling under the weather.

Okay back to work! Catch you all later, or randomly if I am bored later. Hurhur.

:tightdeadline:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

things are being affected badly....i remember the hospital @Alice Wonderland 's father were visiting have a patient who is confirmed positive and it causes panic?

@Alice Wonderland how is every at home? your father good?

Thankfully, he's good. The test came out that explains there some problems with his back bones and it pressures one of the nerve around it which causes the pain in his knee. He got medication and do physiotherapy. 

My sister said they were moved inside the room while the patient was being transferred. So they don't have contact at all. The patient is a new cases detected among the patients. Dunno how could they passed the screening test. I guess it happened once he got admitted for other illness but as he got treated and checked they notice the covid 19 symptoms and got tested right away before transferred to the referral hospital. 

25 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

My school basically tell us that we will be WFH for the entire semester which is about 6 months, but for my case, it's just half of the 6 months. Due to me going out for work. Then just yesterday, i receive news that my school, a lecturer caught the virus and now, not sure what the school will do :(

Some schools in green zone (less positive or almost no case) allowed schools to be reopened. But they must follow the strict regulation based on health protocol. Senior high level goes with this. The under level will follow it the next 2 or 3 months. With a note, no cases added and everything runs well. If any one new case happened the school will go to shut down and the area will be re lockdown. So far my cousin is in senior high. So they only go for direct meeting once or twice in a week. Then the rest learning will be online. 

• Like 2

@Lawyerh Nah nah...

Spoiler

They were still in love from the very first ep. Just going through an extreme rough patch due to adult life and miscommunications between them. Neither one actually wanted to get divorced. Was a heat of the moment thing when both were super upset. 

@triplem Yeah, I went over there and the pages weren't super fast moving so I can keep up and just post my opinions in there. :wink: 

@stroppyse Schools in my area are giving parents a choice between hybrid learning or online learning. But that's assuming they can even open at all in the fall since we've just added another two weeks to our phase lock as of today.