Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Huh? Isnt she already found the one? Who watch LUTYN? Not romance meh? Haha.. Raise ur hand sus.

I typically turn off from romance lol, but I remember those kiss scenes (just that I don’t feel hyped about it). I actually like the idea of heo im going back and forth through timeline...other than that...Hm...

once in a while I would be like hey let me watch romance lol. But most of it..*turn off*

That's why i followed her...cause she ship them too!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Ok goodnite everyone... let me fly aeroplane for u all first :sleeping:

Ezh8911.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Sugarlicious was once a monster...now...we have a newer version...Introducing... Sugarfreelicious :D this piece of machinery cannot have too much intake of sugar *sticking to bts* is enough. Or else it will overload :D and vomit rainbows :D

I’m out of it lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious _ some of the romances that tease and intrigue me are from action, adventure movies. Hahaha... like when black widow sort of flirted with captain America and I was like "ooh nice chemistry ".... but then in some other movie, she was kind of flirting with hulk.... then in end games, she was sad over Hawkeye... @kokodus _ since you have watched all 23 movies, have I got the sequence right? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I can say that I’m not too sure what type of romance I can or can’t stand. I just really wooo can’t handle it haha.

tbh...I guess I wanted to watch realism..if the romance isnt giving tons of fan services I will probably watch it lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious _ some of the romances that tease and intrigue me are from action, adventure movies. Hahaha... like when black widow sort of flirted with captain America and I was like "ooh nice chemistry ".... but then in some other movie, she was kind of flirting with hulk.... then in end games, she was sad over Hawkeye... @kokodus _ since you have watched all 23 movies, have I got the sequence right? 

Whaaaaaaat? NO!!!!! I mean yes, Black widow and hulk had something going on for some time. But other than that, she never was romantically involved with Captain America or Hawkeye or anyone. She was not flirting. what a blasphemous thing to say?!? It's called friendship yo. LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

+2

I was looking for what my next drama will be and discovered that the second lead of "Liar and his Lover" has a new drama soon, which Minah (of Girls Day) as female lead. 

Oh boy.....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Just reading the premise made me realize SO MUCH again that idols should totally not be actors. 

The drama is called "My Absolute Boyfriend" and it makes me shiver, it sounds so bad and I only read about it. 

As much as I liked Minah as an idol, after all she was my first kpop crush, I totally do not want to see her acting.

Did anyone else saw her in a drama before?

Edit: Maybe I should watch One Spring Night? I don't know. Does anyone plan to watch it? 

Sigh....why are there currently only romcoms and no real crime drama? 

I don't want to start watching Voice 3, I am still mad that they have changed the male lead.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Whaaaaaaat? NO!!!!! I mean yes, Black widow and hulk had something going on for some time. But other than that, she never was romantically involved with Captain America or Hawkeye or anyone. She was not flirting. what a blasphemous thing to say?!? It's called friendship yo. LOL. 

Yes agreed . 

@Dhakra I actually plan to check out Absolute BF. Don’t think it’s started yet . I just started The Secret life of My secretary , male lead from Lookout. It’s fun . I also like Dear Citizens - it’s. A political satire . Very good plot . 

@Ameera Ali I’ll send you a pm for the eng subs 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Maybe I should watch One Spring Night? I don't know. Does anyone plan to watch it? 

Han Ji Min & Jung Hae In right? Going to watch it. But if its melodrama makjang mess i'll back off. 

Minah saw her in beautiful gong shim. Not too bad, got good comedic timing. 

@triplem lol i also wont touch absolute bf. That male with apron...:ph34r: I dont know what to make of it :lol:

Spoiler

xcO9kDM.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Han Ji Min & Jung Hae In right? Going to watch it. But if its melodrama makjang mess i'll back off. 

@triplem lol i also wont touch absolute bf. That male with apron...:ph34r: I dont know what to make of it :lol:

Lol! The male with the apron is the exact reason I wanna watch it :D. He’s a robot . Anyway it’s an adaptation of the j drama . So I’m intrigued. But will see . I’m nervous about fantasy dramas these days. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Lol! The male with the apron is the exact reason I wanna watch it :D. He’s a robot .

I think its from japanese manga by Yuu Watase, got taiwan & japan adaptation drama too. Read the manga, I got major SLS lol :lol:

Spoiler

1st SLS ; 2nd the robo

vRr1slS.png

So that human 2nd lead will be played by @Sejabin bias Hong Jong Hyun right? I think she will have SLS too :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think its from japanese manga by Yuu Watase, got taiwan & japan adaptation drama too. Read the manga, I got major SLS lol :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

So that human 2nd lead will be played by @Sejabin bias Hong Jong Hyun right? I think she will have SLS too :D

Yes. He’s the human. Think @Sejabin will be pleased . 

@kokodus wahh your oppa’s come back drama ..

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Hi Folks!

Sorry I've been MIA. Lots of things going on in RL that I can't talk about but it's definitely taking up all of my focus and energy which is why I haven't been around as much.

@triplem I'm looking forward to seeing LMH's next project! It's been awhile since I've seen him in a drama.

@kokodus I forgot to tell you that I finished watching The Light In Your Eyes a week ago and man, you're right. It's definitely one of those dramas that stick with you long after you've seen it and really makes you ponder life. I have to say I'm glad I did not look at the thread nor did I read anything on the internet about it because it made the twist a lot more impactful. I did not see that one coming at all. All the actors/actresses in it did such an amazing job. Nam Joo-hyuk was amazing in it and I was so impressed with his performance. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

@triplem After checking out Abyss and Secret Life, i think the production of Abyss attracts me more. With 3 dramas on Mon-Tues, I might have to drop one for now and pick it up later when Citizens finished. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem After checking out Abyss and Secret Life, i think the production of Abyss attracts me more. With 3 dramas on Mon-Tues, I might have to drop one for now and pick it up later when Citizens finished. 

Let me know how Abyss goes.   I have been keeping tabs on teasers etc . I’ll binge that later . I don’t have enough time as well . 

• Like 1
  • Love 2