Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Sejabin There might be a chance that your oppa may get the girl in Absolute BF...cause he is the human. The other guy is just a robot . 

+2

I’m just worried why must Yeo jin goo. hJH is too handsome and mature  to be his rival wkwkwkkw :joy: (I will shut my big mouth now. Lol)

@Lawyerh I think LMH deserves a young and fresh partner HAHAHAHAHAHA. Why not dhakra #1 girl. I like her enough :wub:But perhaps Kim eun sok is far away from her right now :joy: but no park shin hye please. Even if it’s a goddess writer if park shin hye there I will not watch. I have a problem with her open-mouth-thing. 

And no idol female please.. for once I want to watch a good drama with LmH. I mean someone who can acting and make LmH acting too. Not someone who has a husband and later at the hot scene her husband will call pd nim and writer nim to cancel the bed scene :mask:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@triplemHow many episodes of TSLOMS are released so far?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yessss @LSGLMH_88 SHK and LMH is my dream pairing!!!!!! He works well with noonas!!!!!! And yes Deng Lun has a new drama with Angelababy which is going to air soon....I like DL and I like AB but I'm not very sure about that drama. It looks like a slice of life but let's see, I'll def watch a few eps and see how it goes....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

+2 :o

Poor LMH.. I googling ‘korean drama actress’ and guess what. He only has 2 options. Noonas group and idol female group :joy:

Almost all actress who can acting are older than LMH now. SHK YEH JJH SYJ. It’s like choosing less-dried-persimmon amongst almost-dried-persimmons :joy: sowry chingus. I am against noona partner thing now. Too boring wkwkwkwk. 

and in the idol female group. Yeah he has many options. But no one can acting or if acting it will be too difficult to feel their emotions. 

I have my Kim Go Eun (this is my #1 actress who can acting but also young and naturally beautiful) but I am doubting if Miss Kim Go Eun wants to acting with LMH WKWKWKKWWKWKKWWK :joy: 

It’s also imposibble with Park Min Young because he breaks her heart and now she is comfortable enough inside the lion cage wkwkwkkwkw :joy:

ohhh poor LMH.. hahahaha :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

@Sejabin PMY already in point of no return. Shes trapped in the cage lol. Eh i was also thinking, can KGE play with him. I wish for natural actress and she fit the bill. 

@triplem i got SLS and TLS goho star. The ex bf & the dongsaeng is cutie. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin PMY already in point of no return. Shes trapped in the cage lol. Eh i was also thinking, can KGE play with him. I wish for natural actress and she fit the bill. 

@triplem i got SLS and TLS. The ex bf & the dongsaeng is cutie. 

+2

like I said the problem is, does she want to acting with LMH? Wkkwkw :joy: I mean let us be honest. Her acting level is far from LMH :bawling: hahahahhahahahaha :joy: 

I AM SOWRY Lmh die hard fans. Me too is his fan but I try to keep my expectation to be logic and real WKWKWKKWWK :joy:

btw why I agains noona partner because I want to watch LMH in hot scene hahahaha. If he plays with noonas, then the management will be busy with their husbands hahahahaha :joy:

• LOL 5

48 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

It just started yesterday. So 2 episodes aired as of now. 

@triplem but in Are You Human Too, the robot gets the girl.... I am a fan of HJH too (waves to @Sejabin) so I also wish a happy ending for him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

@triplem but in Are You Human Too, the robot gets the girl....

I lowkey wish human version get the girl lol. Theres ship war of human vs robot too last time. He's one of the villain that i love. I rarely do. 

9emAGJv.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I lowkey wish human version get the girl lol. Theres ship war of human vs robot too last time. He's one of the villain that i love. I rarely do. 

Me too... but the bond was too strong between those two. And the human didn't really changed for the better enough...

Do you (and @Sejabin @cenching) know Joe Taslim? I just found out he is doing a movie with Jang Hyuk ~ The Swordsman! The story sounds great. Jang Hyuk will be playing a blind person. Will try to check it out when it becomes available online.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Today was eps 2...it is billed as a rom-com but i do like the plot thus far.

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh ahh yes the robot got the girl in AYHT...felt that was SKJ's best work . But I was rooting for the robot :P... on the drama I was busy ogling my oppa Lee Jun Hyuk..kept thinking how handsome he looks :joy:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

+2

@ktcjdramaAh okay, thank you.

@triplemNeck? :D 

I think I will start & finish SLA first. I need to find out where it dropped it though.

Edit: Ohhh, I remember they spoke perfect german on that drama. She even cursed in german. :D 

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama

Yup, Joe Taslim is a martial art artist...He is good and had some Hollywood movie under his belt....I am waiting forward to see him with Oppa JH....whoohooo!!!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

+2

@triplemFinished ep7. Phew......SLA is really a hard brick to watch, so intriguing, sometimes uncomforting and blunt. The whole atmosphere is so insanely good, it's definitely not a feel good drama.

I think it's not a drama I can just binge watch, I think the drama sucks you in with it's own atmosphere that I need to watch one episode a day, maybe two. 

• Like 2

just a short message to my friend @Lawyerh I really miss you. You seem busy watching short dramas :) I am hooked to a daily drama these days :D

hope we can understand Joseon Survival as sometimes it is difficult to understand the plots easily :D

I started Monster but really so many characters :) Jin Tae Hyun is so comic as you said and Park Ki-woong really caught my attention, but best of all is Lee Gikwang (he played KJH's role as a young man). He is amazing. I didn't know he was so talented. I watched him in Lovely Horribly, I liked him but in Monster he is much better.

I started watching because of KJH but now there are other good actors as well. But really Jin Tae Hyun is soooooooooo funny :D:D I like the Wikipedia description of his character "simple, ignorant and has a mortal fear of his father " :D:D

Me and @Ameera Ali are really having a good time watching Jin Tae Hyun's latest drama, and we can't stop joking :D:D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Liverpool vs Barcelona was probably the most beautiful and intense game of football I have ever seen. And I watch football since more than 25 years. This is why I am watching sport. 

• Like 3

Actually @Ameera Ali I got hooked to an old Korean drama Monster, but I watch the suspense drama I told you about (Qabeel)

Spoiler

Another drama علامة استفهام in English to follow soompi rules :D translates as 'Question mark' , seems good

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 yeah its not easy to signed me up to 50 eps. But Monster did it. I agree KJH do well, but other actors also make the drama interesting. The storyline also make me glued to watch it. 

@Ameera Ali u guys shd watch together Monster. Its good, since u like daily drama type haha... 

@ktcjdrama haha idk Joe Taslim eh.. @Sejabinnot bad he seems going international. Jang Hyuk send coffee to him too. Proud of him, even idk him haha...

• Like 3
  • Love 2