Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

52 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am watching end game now and in the 1st hour I feel like I am wasting my time in here kwkwkwwk :joy:

I should be in office right now and preparing my event for 21-23 of May :joy: 

planning something for my future income is important than this ~,~ wkwkwkwk

if @Ameera Ali was here, I will ask her to be our MC wkkwwkwk :joy: 

:yum:

Maybe Second hour will be better you will see America captain a-ss :mrgreen:

* seriously it was good movie , you will cry at end :cry:

• Love 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Looks like @cenching has been taken over by Terrius :glasses:

I am loving the twists and turns so far.....:heart: I like the single mother as an actress (not so much as a character), she is superb....:thumbsup:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Endgame is the movie of the decade or even a century. Worth all my time and money and so much more. Kekekeke. Seeing all my fav superheroes in a single movie in a single frame, what more can I ask for??? And that ending gave me a heartbreak, but really as @lynne22 said it was fitting. I need to find time to binge watch all the 22 movies in the chronological order. Lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Listen to this Great Wise Ahjumma speaking wisdom in her old cranky voice, when you want to engage in an argument with someone online make sure you have enough "ammunition" on hands. It's no fun talking in circle or talking to a wall or worse retracted certain statement....<_< It's a mood killer....<_<

You don't understand when I said she is manly, you don't understand when I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lastly you don't even understand that your so called Goddess is an Oriental. So what do you understand so far??? <_< You are on the internet, with a few clicks of keypads every kind of information will be display in front of you and your only excuse is Maybe we have a different kind of understanding what "oriental people" are. In Europe at least we wouldn't call korean or asian people "oriental" at all.  How about the universal understanding of Oriental???

Next time pick someone your size.....

I do have enough "ammunition", but why should I show you my stock of ammo? :D If I kill your mood, my plan certainly goes well. And please, if somebody has experience with walls, it's me, after all, I am german.

No, I said what do you consider being beauty. manly is also a term I use differently. Especially since I still think HYJ is far from being manly. The female agend in MST was "manly".

And sorry, but we DO have a different look at oriental. When we talk about oriental people in Germany, we talk about indians, arabian and similar people, not koreans/japanese or other East/South Eastern countries. 

We sometimes call them exotic, but never "oriental". 

It's no excuse, it's simply the truth.

But hey wise ahjummi, I understand if you aren't familiar with the european point of view. :glasses:

Your size? Please

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

:yum:

Maybe Second hour will be better you will see America captain a-ss :mrgreen:

* seriously it was good movie , you will cry at end :cry:

+2

mom said that movie was boring but the actor so handsome (she means captain america) wkwkwkwkwkwk but I bored I left movie theater in the middle of the movie. Too bored. Really really wasting my time and money

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 2

6565-004-91F21C31.jpg

There we go.....If anyone has any doubts.....Korea is a country which got separated from China after all, right??? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There we go.....If anyone has any doubts.....Korea is a country which got separated from China after all, right??? 

Wait, I suspect the accuracy of the map though... Indonesia is half Oriental and half Australian?

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I left movie theater in the middle of the movie. Too bored. Really really wasting my time and money

You're definitely the minority here... or maybe the only person who walked out of the cinema :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

718 :kiss:

of course korea is different with china in the map :kiss_wink:

Chris-Evans-Captain-America-GIFs.jpg

mom version of ‘handsome’ :heart:

@ktcjdrama xuxuxuxu :kiss_closed: The story was too slow. Oh too bored. Perhaps because I went to the cinema/movie theater in the middle of working hours HAHAHAHAHAH. So I keep calculated the Rupiahs I will get if I stay at office than watching avengers hahahahaha :joy: but I enjoyed my almond waffle, ice manggo latte with jelly, and french fries.. if I was inside the premiere studio I will ordered ice cream too :weary: after I ate all of those snacks I left that movie theater wkkwkwkwk :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@Sejabin Have you seen the previous movies?? There are 21 of them and if you have missed any of them, of course you wouldnt get the context and lot of the dialogues would go over your head. I suggest you watch all the movies and then come back and watch Endgame. It's worth it, I assure you. LOL. 

At least the main ones like Avengers, Age of Ultron and Infinity war. And of course all three parts of Captain America is a must watch. Thor movies as well. Black panther can be skipped. But Iron Man is compulsory. And of course Guardians of the Galaxy to see bits of Thanos story....so yeah pretty much every single movie needs to be watched to fully enjoy the awesomeness that is Endgame. LOL. 

@ktcjdrama

https://www.britannica.com/science/Oriental-region-faunal-region

• Like 1
  • Love 3

718 :kiss_closed:

@kokodus I watch almost all the series. The series before this when thanos destroyed the planet I also watched it on May 2018 and I like it. I even watched it in 4d version hahahah. But I don’t know the end game series is too bored. Later I will watch again completely on web wkwkkwwk :blush:

• Like 3

Oriental from wiki. I think German people do have different usage of orient. 

Spoiler

British and Irish English

In British English, the term Oriental is used to refer to people from East and Southeast Asia (such as those from China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia and Laos). 

Spoiler

German

In German, Orient is usually used synonymously with the area between the Near East and East Asia, including Israel, the Arab world, and Greater Persia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Interesting discussion on the word "oriental" ~ I went for a little search, and apparently Obama even signed a bill to remove the word because it is considered as racist. Another interesting bit, the word is supposedly used to describe inanimate objects, not to describe humans.

This is the best definition I found

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oriental

• Like 1
  • Love 4

The kiss scene that I hate the most because it’s too perfect is got 2.2 M viewers on youtube :bawling:

I hate him :bawling: he really is an aries namja. The hottest in the fire signs :weary:  I am burned

NOTE: this is the best kiss of 2019 in Sejabin’s Award Version :wub:

• LOL 5