Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)

+2 :bawling:

OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH THANK YOU LORD :bawling:

@triplem @Lawyerh I LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE MOON AND BACK AND BACK AGAIN AND BACK AGAIN AND BACK AGAIN!! :heart:

SO GOBLIN WRITER WILL WRITES A DRAMA FOR MINHO AND HONG JONG HYUN WILL PLAY A DRAMA NOT WITH AHJUMMA? :scream:

I WILL DIE :bawling: and go to heaven :love:

I hope this is not a kind of a teen drama like the heirs. I hope this will be as good as goblin. And I HOPE the female lead will be someone special

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@Ameera Ali u watched that KNG depressing movie One Day ah? Lol. As the title said... i got become depressed for one day after watched it :ph34r:

@Sejabin but to burst ur happiness, Absolute BF he wont get the girl i guess? Lol. Or maybe can.. in rare occasion SLS will bloom. The girl is young - Bang Minah from Girls Day. I support ur HJH, YJG not my coffee cup. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

@triplemExactly these robot stuff keeps me away from watching it. It hasn't started, but from what I have read, it's totally not my thing. But when you start it, tell me a bit about it.

The Secret Life of My Secretary? Oh it's the male lead of PNB, interesting, but what is it? It looks like RomCom. 

You think it's my cup of tea? :D I remember you telling me about Dear Citizens, but I am not really sure yet.

Sigh...so hard to choose....I am so picky drama-wise. I need a good slice of life drama again, or a melodrama. 

@LawyerhIf it's melodrama I will totally dig it and watch it. Apperantely it doesn't have any comedy elements. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali u watched that KNG depressing movie One Day ah? Lol. As the title said... i got become depressed for one day after watched it :ph34r:

@Sejabin but to burst ur happiness, Absolute BF he wont get the girl i guess? Lol. Or maybe can.. in rare occasion SLS will bloom. The girl is young - Bang Minah from Girls Day. I support ur HJH, YJG not my coffee cup. 

+2

ohhh it’s okey :blush: minah girl’s day is HJH long time friend ^_* .. minah said once that HJH is her first kiss. 1st time she kisses a guy was in front of the camera and he was HJH :mrgreen: I still can not think that HJH can be romantic to other girl than yoona LOL wkwkkwkwkwwkwk 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

@triplem watching Goho :star: Quite cute. The 2nd lead cutie too. Hes in the cleaning drama with Ha Seok Jin. Its just the drama video quality like not too good? The voice also like not clear. Haha maybe im just picky. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The Secret Life of My Secretary? Oh it's the male lead of PNB, interesting, but what is it? It looks like RomCom. 

You think it's my cup of tea? :D I remember you telling me about Dear Citizens, but I am not really sure ye

There are some cliches of course, but what’s a k drama without one eh ? It’s romance of course but also has some mystery with attempted murder & officer politics/ rivalry. Was surprisingly fast paced & intriguing. You could check it out . Drop it , if not your cup of tea 

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem watching Goho :star: Quite cute. The 2nd lead cutie too. Hes in the cleaning drama with Ha Seok Jin. Its just the drama video quality like not too good? The voice also like not clear. Haha maybe im just picky. 

Ya , it’s a low budget web drama - so managed expectations. :lol: yes 2nd lead - Lee Ji Hoon. I liked his love line with Go Won Hee in your HH so much more then the main OTP . Like the actor . 

25 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Howzzz people here??? @triplem @kokodus @Sejabin @staygold 

Miss you all... Lee min Ho and Kim Eun Sook brought me back here??? :D :D 

Hellllllloo ..,haha i knew it . You must be so excited. How are things at home ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Howzzz people here??? @triplem @kokodus @Sejabin @staygold 

Miss you all... Lee min Ho and Kim Eun Sook brought me back here??? :D :D 

782 :kiss_wink:

we are enjoying HPL now :blush: 

hahahaha I hope it will be a good combination :heart:

• LOL 4

MAMA MAGLIONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the day all old soompiers come back everyone at once?!?! Hahahaha but first things first, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMH IN A KIM EUN SOOK DRAMA AGAIN? It's a killer combination. I don't care what you guys think about Kim Eun sook but I have loved all her dramas, and Heirs, of course I don't have to say it's my all time favourite of hers. So YAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! 

@mouse007 I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared, then figured that you must be really busy because of your new job. Hope your boys are doing well!!!!! So glad that you had the patience to complete The light in your eyes. Haha. Granny Kim Hye Ja won daesang in Baeksang awards last week. Truly a deserving win. 

@LSGLMH_88 omg where have you been girl??? Missed you so much!!!!! Hope you are doing well too. FYI, JCW also confirmed a lead role in a new drama. All our oppas are back!!!! Time to rejoice!!!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@Sejabin what is HPL???

@triplem everything is fine.... he is recovering... things are stable... Gosh , what a news in the morning... i just did not know... i had a hunch that this time it will be kim eun sook & lee min ho together.... hunch because kim eun sook normally declares her projects one after another... I wish song hye kyo or park bo young as his lady love... Gosh , call me crazy...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem lol it might be low budget.. but many cuties line up for her lol :lol: Manager, ex bf, dongsaeng haha....

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabin what is HPL???

@triplem everything is fine.... he is recovering... things are stable... Gosh , what a news in the morning... i just did not know... i had a hunch that this time it will be kim eun sook & lee min ho together.... hunch because kim eun sook normally declares her projects one after another... I wish song hye kyo or park bo young as his lady love... Gosh , call me crazy...

Oh I am glad to hear that. I hope you're ok too. I think PBY might be a cute pairing.

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem lol it might be low budget.. but many cuties line up for her lol :lol: Manager, ex bf, dongsaeng haha....

Exactly right. She was so lucky . Which eps are you?

Where's @sushilicious? Must be busy finishing her assignment :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@kokodus 2020 is too far...nonetheless.. its LMH AND KIM EUN SOOK>>>>> its a pairing to die for... I was almost sure that Kim Eun Sook is waiting for LMH to come back... No doubt this will be a big entry of 2020...i mean he surely needed a grand grand grand welcome...JCW just announced all of a sudden... well elt's see... but another important entry will be Kim so hyun... another A Lister.. 2019 -2020 will be to die for...

Deng Lun doing a  drama with Angelababy...have you seen the promos???they look cute... but I still watch ashes of love.. i just cant let it go..gosh its amazine..what are you watching these days??

@triplem PBY will be way too cute pairing... considering they are long lost friends....,i would love to see them together on screen,..what are you watching these days???

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Exactly right. She was so lucky . Which eps are you?

Where's @sushilicious? Must be busy finishing her assignment :D

That episode after dongsaeng confess lol. 

Sushi going meditation @sushilicious#wildmushroominthemountain.

Maybe try to detox her kim nam gil addiction :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

794 :blush:

@LSGLMH_88 HPL = Her Private Live kdrama :wub:

btw I hope Lee Minho will got a perfect partner (no noona partner please. It’s enough with kim hee sun and jun ji hyun) :no_mouth: 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem PBY will be way too cute pairing... considering they are long lost friends....,i would love to see them together on screen,..what are you watching these days???

Welcome to waikiki 2, Dear Citizens and The Secret life of My Secretary. Also just trying to catch up on older dramas I did not watch before...you?

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Maybe try to detox her kim nam gil addiction :lol:

She will fail :lol:

@Sejabin There might be a chance that your oppa may get the girl in Absolute BF...cause he is the human. The other guy is just a robot . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali u expand to daniel choi lol? Watch Jugglers is it? Btw do u able to finish Feel Good to die? Or its not ur cup of tea? Well the romance not that strong there... 

@Sejabin lol who u want LMH to be paired with? Actually im quite like his drama with SYJ, hes playing as architect. Personal Taste. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

+2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

There are some cliches of course, but what’s a k drama without one eh ? It’s romance of course but also has some mystery with attempted murder & officer politics/ rivalry. Was surprisingly fast paced & intriguing. You could check it out . Drop it , if not your cup of tea 

Mhm, maybe I will. It still sounds like a RomCom. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali u expand to daniel choi lol? Watch Jugglers is it? Btw do u able to finish Feel Good to die? Or its not ur cup of tea? Well the romance not that strong there... 

I love it I finished it  :kiss_wink:  , Jugglers i will watch it in future :sweat_smile:

i am watching @triplem 6 feet oppa now :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1