RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

All done with your work ?

Nope lol soon haha

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Lol as long as not getting worse the addiction @sushilicious :joy:

Haha. Define worse?

alright imma go dark and probably come back in a day or two. Ps lawyerh...NG doing fan meet up in Seoul :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Haha. Define worse?

alright imma go dark and probably come back in a day or two. Ps lawyerh...NG doing fan meet up in Seoul :tears:

Worse.. hmm maybe u just decide to fly to Seoul and left all behind :joy:... Or are u already OTW there secretly hahaha :ph34r:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Worse.. hmm maybe u just decide to fly to Seoul and left all behind :joy:... Or are u already OTW there secretly hahaha :ph34r:

LOL... that explained her gone MIA for a day because she was on a flight to Seoul... :glasses:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

LOL... that explained her missing for a day because she was on a flight to Seoul... :glasses:

Exactly.. lets just wait for her to come back with oppa fans meeting pic. @sushilicious Fighting! :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

Making a break from SLA today. :D But out of curiosity.

Which age gap would you all declare as acceptable?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Making a break from SLA today. :D But out of curiosity.

Acceptable in what sense?

Politically correct answer -  I think if the couple is compatible it, age is no issue ( noona romance, ahjumma romance, ahjussi romance :P) ................but if i were to be my real shallow self :w00t:  - cause I am a very visual person, max 10 years 

---------------

The new trend in k dramas - they are breaking the dramas into seasons

My first first love (netflix) - 2 seasons ( each 8 ep) 

Kingdom (netflix) -   2 seasons ( each 6 ep) 

Aide ( JTBC )  2 seasons ( 10 eps each)

Arthdal Chronicles (tvn) ( 3 seasons )

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321066wpp/arthdal-chronicles-confirms-premiere-date-and-details-for-multi-part-broadcast

hmm why with this trend? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Older guy - younger girl

20 yrs. Lee Beom Soo x Yoona in Prime Minister & I

Spoiler

h9tY4rN.jpg

Older lady - younger boy

19 yrs. Uhm Jung Hwa x Park Seo Joon in Witch Romance

Spoiler

cwFt0Kf.jpg

Age is just a running number. I know who will be with me on this @triplem :joy: 838

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

838 :kiss:

whenever lion gold kisses sun deok mi, why do I feel like I want to slap him instead? :no_mouth:

my HPL chingus tagged me to the drama forum but I need to watch the entire ep before I go there. ARGHHHHHHH *roaring mode On :weary:

I am dying. I can smell how hysteric we will be tomorrow at office :weary:

Btw age gap acceptable if the guy is older 15 years than the girl HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH :joy:  Okey my aunty meghan markle is older than prince harry so this age gap also acceptable :kiss_wink: my 2nd bro is married with someone’s older. His wife older than me. Xixixixi 

ADDED: DON’T FORGET ABOUR PRIYANKA CHOPRA JONAS who inspired my friend dinni. She is 26 and she said her future husband is still fighting to finished his high school. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Age is just a running number. I know who will be with me on this @triplem :joy: 838

but she's not here....:mrgreen:...that is definitely a 20 year gap...actually there was this very old k drama that had a very large age gap but it was so cute. My ahjumma dream come true.  it was cheesy as heck but real old school cute. Si Won and Chae Rim were the OTP

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh you have to make up your mind really :D your profile picture is Kim Nam-Gil (I think) but your fan level is 강지환❤  (KJH) :D:mrgreen:

you are so funny :joy: the only solution for you is that Kim Nam-Gil and KJH act together, so you can have both of them in your profile picture :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 5/7/2019 at 8:32 AM, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared, then figured that you must be really busy because of your new job. Hope your boys are doing well!!!!! So glad that you had the patience to complete The light in your eyes. Haha. Granny Kim Hye Ja won daesang in Baeksang awards last week. Truly a deserving win. 

@kokodus I was engaged from episode 1 and could not stop watching it. I'm glad Granny Kim Hye Ja won! BTW, I found the actress who played Kim Hye Ja quite pretty and I thought she did a great job with the role as well. What are you watching these days? I am watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder and Le Coup De Foudre.

Sorry for being MIA, I've just got a lot going on in RL. LOL

@triplem thank you. Good to see everyone here.

@lynne22 :kiss_wink: how are you doing? What are you up to lately?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

+2

@triplemMhm, in the sense of it becoming awkward,or I don't know, the point where you say it can't work or it's just weird from a appearance point of view. Like in "I Can Hear Your Voice" where seeing them next to each other was always so......cringy. They never felt like a couple.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Politically correct answer -  I think if the couple is compatible it, age is no issue ( noona romance, ahjumma romance, ahjussi romance :P) ................but if i were to be my real shallow self :w00t:  - cause I am a very visual person, max 10 years 

10 years? In both directions? Girls/Guys the same?

@LawyerhSo even 20years is fine for you?

@SejabinMhm, I will go another route with you.....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali oh gosh I’m loving that abs-licious gif . I’m happy with the drama . Good feels all round . 

I love this drama , I find cast are so good , 

5F903CAF-CF3B-4013-A0FC-D279455FEDB1.gif

.. I am going to enjoy watch the episode with sub now , I didn’t have time yesterday :joy::mrgreen:

.. the way he hug her as she is his lost bellow :yum:

• Love 3

834 :kiss_closed:

morning guys.. after doing some laundry I will go to office wkwkwkwk :joy: oh I hate if bras and underwears and anything make me doing hand wash :expressionless: actually I must to be in a bussiness trip today but they will go to a far place by car and they see that I can not sit for a long time and the road is not too good. plus they will go to the area with a big damage after the earthquakes disaster :kiss: so they insisted me to stay at office today. Sighhh.. so I will finished some tasks while watching HPL today ^_*

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lawyerh about age gap, how did you forget Baek Jin Sang and Ruda?

:D

Theirs not even that big compare to the actor-actresses i mentioned. Only 13 yrs. I take the extreme number that i can tolerate in drama and still enjoy the romance.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2