Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw your name reminds me of thinker bell. R you from neverland?? *just kidding* welcome!

gurl think u mean tinker bell (not thinker bell lol) 

Peter Pan Tinkerbell GIF - PeterPan Tinkerbell Twirl - Discover ...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@mademoisellesia btw your username is pretty hard to spell for me. Lols. Have I asked you? Which world r you from? I guess we skip our intro before and since we're welcoming new member I think I could ask you too. 

Wait... I don't know about soompi member with that name, I joined soompi not too long ago. Is she a mod before? Is peter's fairy thinkerbell or tinkiebell? Hahaha. It' just a greeting from me to thinker. 

@Thinker r you asian too? Which asian r you from? North, west, east? I'm from east. Haha

@mirmz count from @MY15 she might have recalculated it for us. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@bairama I feel so touched that his mom does love them both, and him of course. I am glad that today is holiday so people can't see my swollen eyes. Lols.

exactly, i camp in my cave:byebye2: ahahahh

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoisellesia btw your username is pretty hard to spell for me. Lols. Have I asked you? Which world r you from? I guess we skip our intro before and since we're welcoming new member I think I could ask you too. 

Wait... I don't know about soompi member with that name, I joined soompi not too long ago. Is she a mod before? Is peter's fairy thinkerbell or tinkiebell? Hahaha. It' just a greeting from me to thinker.

Oh ah I see. I thought you knew her when you said Tinker Bell and totally forgot it could have meant the actual Tinker Bell. My bad. Yes there was a member named Tinkiebell and she used Tinker Bell as her DP.  We crossed path many years ago in a drama thread and she was a fun writer.

I am located in Asia-Pacific. When I introduced myself you weren't around. I joined just before the Abs mania poll was made. :P

• Like 5