• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I really like the movie as well. I appreciate that as police cadets, they are all earnestness to do the right thing, even if they weren't even sure they really wanted to be a police in the first place.

I really adore the chemistry between PSJ and KHN in the movie, though, and liked how they were able to show the evolution of their friendship as well as their personal growths, even though it's in the short time frame of a movie.

Sadly, movies weren't allowed in the abs event! I wanted to submit KHN's abs there! I have a funny story about this. I watched this with two friends. One of them was  PSJ fan and we sat on either side of our third friend. She was so comically irritated at us by the end of the movie because we were swooning so much at KHN and PSJ on each side of her. Hahahahaha! :loolz:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, partyon said:

Relating to fashion, what do you think about organizing an event at some point where the most outrageous fashion in dramas is highlighted? :joy:

I don`t remember about kdrama fashion but I will always remember So Ji sub`s magician outfit from the red carpet. :w00t: I will vote for him with both hands.

D60.jpg

Spoiler

from pictorials

sjsfug.jpg

dc8e11591e013a38756fafef47ac50d4--obsess

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
59 minutes ago, triplem said:

What do you mean by hot? Kindly elaborate in spoiler... oppa hot? sizzling affairs hot? 

my new graceful friend , in two episode shirtless & having affair with his best friend wife  , Isn’t that messy & hot :joy:

Spoiler

ezgif-5-0e3668c47cd1.gif

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

my new graceful friend , in two episode shirtless & having affair with his best friend wife  , Isn’t that messy & hot

But he is not the friend with the husband. Not that it is alright, if he is not the friend. :phew:

A hot mess? Indeed. :w00t:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, larus said:

But he is not the friend with the husband. Not that it is alright, if he is not the friend. :phew:

A hot mess? Indeed. :w00t:

is kdrama  , they will be All connected , I will wait for sub for more clarity ,   My new Graceful friend look obsessed with husband , husband already get picture of the wife naked in hotel :mrgreen: , The wife goes back for more fun , cant get more messy that’s that 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

So cute! They really leaned into the retro outfits and dance moves. Gosh, those early 2000s breakdance moves. Haha! Who's the fourth guy?

Wahahaha! Will they have to be pretend to be hoobaes on Music Core and go around greeting all those idol groups?

+ 2

Yes they mentioned repeatedly that they want to bring back 90s or early 2000 feels to their soon to be released title song. They made this cover as close as possible with the same feeling of the original song.

It's Kwang Hee. He debuted with ze:a idol. You didn't recognize him? 

About the greetings things, I don't know but maybe? Hahaha I think their junior would be the one who do the greetings since both Hyo Ri and Rain are like their ancestors in kpop world. :lol:

@Lawyerh it's the opposite for me. Familiar wife feels like go back couple but without child lol. After all go back couple (2017) aired ealier than familiar wife (2018) ;) 

If you need more son ho jun drama, I can recommend a few, but he's not the lead character if it's alright with you. 

About Was it Love

Spoiler

It is a rom com and I quite like it. Well 4 people failing for the same woman is like a repetitive and familiar plot that has been used in previous dramas. It gives me a familiar feel of reply series as if we want to search for the father of the girl, Honey. LOL

- The loan shark slash investor definitely crossed from the father candidate since they just met, but he is falling for her? And what with the old video that he's watching? Did his previous wife has a similar face with the FL?

- The teacher and probably the youngest among the 4 is crushing hard with FL. He seems pretty close with FL and her mother but I don't think he is the father. But his name is written as the father? :huh:

- The actor, hmm I still can't figure out his character but he's close and seems to know about the reason why the FL and the author broke up years ago. Maybe he's playing a part in it? A possible candidate for the father. 

- Lastly the author. He's a little bit childish and petty for the revenge thing but it's because he didn't know about the truth. He's still in love with the FL. Both have misunderstanding and miscommunication that needs to be resolved for the last 14 years. I root him to be the one who ended as the winner among the 4 guys, tough.:lol: 

It's already Sunday?!! 

:fear:   :cries:

• Like 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic