Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

:dissapointed:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem 

Spoiler

Rewatched it after 4 years lol.. i got different view towards the ending now. I think its very sweet ending for this couple. Like it better after rewatched it. Probably im also matured a bit now :lol:

The ep 13 also very funny. 

But my fav will be around 5-8 ep still. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama actually take it back. You no need to watch V2 to know V3 but one thing you should know is the names of the characters:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh 

Spoiler

Am at ep 6 , yes I always like these moments when the OTP starts seeing each other in a different light or when they open up to each other . She’s one of the most shameless female lead i’ve Seen :joy: ( same like the one in Witches Court ) .

he’s such a nice guy & 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Dhakra surprised to see KSG can dance. So talented. With Ahn Hyo Seop. 

• Love 4

Can’t help it but ah..

C78-BF8-EF-AF8-E-4587-BA25-41-D95811-D04

his face looks like me when I’m in need of doing work but I have no choice but to follow my parents out of the house.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

aaah, it was a great weekend. so great to see a star night sky and sunset. feels like I have missed such sights so much! reminded of @usafarmgirl -- where is she? … so am still on holiday but thought I will get some recommendations for the may birthday post. theme is great cinematography. which dramas have great nature shots in background that make you ooh and aah? @triplem @stroppyse and others here, please tag me if you think of dramas and kpop songs. will pop in occasionally till then and will try put up a post in a day or two. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama actually take it back. You no need to watch V2 to know V3 but one thing you should know is the names of the characters:joy:

I finished reading a brief recap on the entire V2 already, only 12 episodes... :D Will probably just watch some of the highlight clips from OCN. Just so that I'm not that blank going into V3.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

aaah, it was a great weekend. so great to see a star night sky and sunset. feels like I have missed such sights so much! reminded of @usafarmgirl -- where is she? … so am still on holiday but thought I will get some recommendations for the may birthday post. theme is great cinematography. which dramas have great nature shots in background that make you ooh and aah? @triplem @stroppyse and others here, please tag me if you think of dramas and kpop songs. will pop in occasionally till then and will try put up a post in a day or two. 

Hi @Lmangla, I hope that you're having a lot of fun on your hols!

As for cinematography, I really loved the shots in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, gorgeous colors, lovely balanced compositions in the shots, and fluid camera work whether the shots are close in or panning wide. The other drama that comes to mind that I thought had really lovely camerawork was Descendants of the Sun. Some of the pan out shots were just spectacular.

That's for the dramas, but I should also say that for MV's, I'm really in love with the MV for BTS' Boy With Luv. The shot compositions are really engaging and the camera work is consistently playful and evocative. It's not just the cinematography that made the MV memorable for me, but it was what gave the whole package it's polished vibe even as it managed to capture the spirit of the song and the energy of the group.

Usafarmgirl seems to have deleted her account, and no one has heard from her as far as we know. Hope she's okay, wherever she is.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali I got serious for no reason, after watching some tragedy :D thank you for warning me :D

The comedy is far better. Your gifs are amazing :D

I was about to beat team add yesterday, but it was night so I went to sleep. We were 504 I think. :lol:

They kept posting and went ahead of us 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I thought Goblin had very memorable sceneries 

http://www.flyhoneystars.com/2016/12/26/filming-location-goblin-the-lonely-and-great-god/amp/ 

@Lawyerh ep7

Spoiler

Urghh the confession at the end had to be interrupted by 2nd FL . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem lol. I put it on about 3 days already lol:joy: it’s cute :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I thought Goblin had very memorable sceneries 

http://www.flyhoneystars.com/2016/12/26/filming-location-goblin-the-lonely-and-great-god/amp/ 

@Lawyerh ep7

Reveal hidden contents

Urghh the confession at the end had to be interrupted by 2nd FL . 

@Lmangla I was about to say Goblin too... Quebec City is now on my must-go list! 

I also like the scene at the end of Liar Game. Let me see if I can find it. It's not a drama with lots of picturesque scenery but I really like it that I remember screenshooting it for my wallpaper options. 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla I think I will have to go with Voice. As of now I’m watching Voice 3. Just by the cinematography itself it’s really cool. Without the cinematography , I will not get that feeling of rush, worried and afraid.

if you talk about movies, I will pick villainess because of this scene

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@nohamahamoud2002 subtract will only win if they hit 0 lol

I was stuck with the number 500 :D (I reached 504, and thought it was only four numbers)

Haha then I had to reach from 504 to 500 then keep subtracting to reach zero, too long :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1