Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali ure so quiet but u even watched more KJH drama than me le... lol. How could it be? :lol:

Haha so he is my oppa now :tounge_wink:

But seriously I don’t know if I told before but he was in the first  kdrama I watched * lie to me*  so I kept for months and month only watching his old drama , then watch his new drama when they aired. 

@nohamahamoud2002 I am nearly 6 years on kdrama watching, but when I think how many kdrama I watch for 4 or three actors only I like these days when I started watching   , I feel sorry for all the actors I ignored their work :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

532 :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali so which one is your favourite? Lol ure married to mr hwang. Cant claim him as ure oppa..:tounge_wink: no.. no..

Btw anyone watch queen mistery?

Spoiler

Will ahjumma and prosecutor hubby get divorced?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

giphy.gif

SUSHI! Erm...feel like eating sushi 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali so which one is your favourite? Lol ure married to mr hwang. Cant claim him as ure oppa..:tounge_wink: no.. no..

Yes I married to hwang  , you playing marriage card ok :joy: , my two favourite is Lee Min-ho + Jang Hyuk they are my secret addiction sorry hwang  :kiss_wink: 

I don’t t know big man one of my favorite drama for my not oppa  :mrgreen: - 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

536 :unamused:

@Ameera Ali I love you but we don’t want to add more seat in lee minho fans club. Our ship already full booked :unamused: you are better stay as mrs. hwang and let your love to lee minho is still a secret :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla

I second or third people who said Goblin. One of the best frame in Goblin was when GY handed ET's exam result in the middle of the snow. Another drama was Nirvana in Fire and Ever Night.

+2

add.

While for Chinese movies, Rise of The Legend by Eddie Peng was absolutely stunning with their aerial shots.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

536 :unamused:

@Ameera Ali I love you but we don’t want to add more seat in lee minho fans club. Our ship already full booked :unamused: you are better stay as mrs. hwang and let your love to lee minho is still a secret :unamused:

Don’t worry , I love you too , that why  I will keep him secret :joy: , but what secret between friend , let share him :mrgreen: see how delicious he is , how can someone keep him secret :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

It’s starting :relieved: 

*spam refresh button on naver  for clips*

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

:joy:

@Ameera Ali who is the short girl? Is it a man? :D

Ps @Lawyerh luckily KJH is shared by all of us :D no fighting over whose oppa he is :D his cafe name is "people with TG" (his real name is TG), such a good cafe name :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

538!! I wanna oppa!!!

I can give you discount , 10 % on Hwang :joy:

40% KJH - I don’t own him but I could deal with you in black market :tounge_xd: if you want personalized oppa  , tell me what you want , for example if you want a ladder I have , you want lion , I have , just call buy one oppa get the second half price  , I will help you :tounge_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002 I can’t see tall woman face , I am annoyed  :joy: , but short one look like man :grin: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

if you want personalized oppa  , tell me what you want , for example if you want a ladder I have , you want lion , I have , just call buy one oppa get the second half price  , I will help you :tounge_wink:

:joy:

My heart is big, so I will shift from one to the next from each drama :D no need to stick to one oppa :D 

@rosierosie can join the Choi Daniel fan club :D@gm4queen is so generous :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Time flew so fast and it’s over:tears: that’s it. *cries* have to wait till next week again:confused: which means school is here again *faints* test and submissions here I come!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw anyone watch queen mistery?

Ask @Dhakra. I know he did

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem lol. I put it on about 3 days already lol:joy: it’s cute :joy:

Oh really . I must hv been in a blurr. 

@Ameera Ali whose on your favourite oppa list. ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

@sushilicious I was starting V3... only first scene (the dangling feet) and I quickly decided to wait till daylight to watch... LOL... the background music didn't help... LOL.... It's almost bedtime and I'd like to have a good sleep tonight.

@triplem How's your dad today?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Since my sole Kimchi follower decided to go back to her cottage..imma post it here :) 

Spoiler

F0-DF56-FE-0-D66-49-FA-804-E-172-CA5-A8-

He is awfully cute. Wow :love:

@ktcjdrama episode 2 looks hella awesome. I understand which scene you meant haha. The scene of the artist tied to those metal ropes right? Later up it’s more gruesome like after they found her body...(it becomes a literal art piece..just saying :phew:) but they blurred it out. So it’s fine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali whose on your favourite oppa list. ?

•Mr Hwang 

Lee Min-ho

Jang Hyu

•Ji Chang-wook

•Rain

•Kang Ji-hwan

•Jang Dong-gun

• Song Seung-heon

•Joo Jin-mo

•Lee Min Ki 

These my top favorite 

* this girl can love more  :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama episode 2 looks hella awesome. I understand which scene you meant haha. The scene of the artist tied to those metal ropes right? Later up it’s more gruesome like after they found her body...(it becomes a literal art piece..just saying :phew:) but they blurred it out. So it’s fine.

The blurring out part sometimes irked me, not saying that I have to see the "art piece"... But like the grandma found in the closet in V1. I was having a hard time wondering what were we supposed to be seeing before it registered.

Another one in Psychometric, there was a part where we're supposed to be seeing a thumb/finger peeking from the suitcase, but because it was blurred out, I didn't know it, until later on in one of the flashback, they forgot to blur it out, then I saw that it's supposed to be a finger...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama you can see the blurred out head...:sweat_smile: (prepping you) but I can tell you Ryokan case, is a little creepy cause it reflects real life things we do errr. But it’s good though.

In EP2. Kang Woo is trying to hold back his inner demons...which I was like oh man!:naughty: It’s pretty good. I like it so far :) can’t wait for you to come and hang with us on the thread haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1