Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Honestly, I wasn't a particular fan of KSH, but I am adoring him in IONTBO. Agree that he is amazing in the role!

Glad to see that more people are starting to like him. Warms my heart, really. :wub:

• Like 3

@stroppyse I could come back to Team Add but I have made a promise not to switch back to Team Add until

Team Subtract has won 15 times.

I think we still have about 6-7 more wins to go.:D

Have you recovered from the abs overload yet? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I've always acknowledged that he was an excellent actor, and I've enjoyed watching him in various movies and dramas. It was just that I didn't feel any particular urgency to watch his projects. However, I find myself waiting for the next INOBTO episode with anticipation.

Plus, I actually think that KSH makes really good and interesting project choices as well.

Unlike some other actors for whom I had a passing fancy for which didn't last either because of subpar talent or regrettable choices of projects. :)

Absolutely! Among the many things I like about him, this is probably in the top 3 - that he always makes very, very good choice in what project to play. 

In IONTBO he shows his versatility, which is nice to see (even for me, considering I know his acting pretty well). Kinda feels like military made him not only manlier but even played some part in him improving his acting skills. :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh hope you like go back couple...i love it so much i think i watched it twice already and i will watch it again in the future. Shj and jnr chemi is really great and I really came to love kim mee kyung from the drama. :rolleyes:

@Ameera Ali apart from the messy affair, is graceful friends good? I checked asianwiki just then and it looks really interesting with some comments comparing it to Sky Castle and TWOTM. i love sky castle and dont really want to watch TWOTM. Do you think graceful friends is more towards sky castle or twotm? Will it have a happy ending like SC i wonder:blink:

:heythere: 300

On 7/10/2020 at 9:32 AM, partyon said:

I really am corrupting you.... :joy: You'll be a pervy ahjumma in no time. @triplem I feel so proud of our sweet sushi!  :bawling:

I'm venturing into new areas now. I realized that there are plenty of kpop abs that we need to get to know too. :D So, here you go:

Hide contents

This guy is called BM - never heard of him and have no idea in which group he is in.... @stroppyse and @Sarang21 probably know? :D

Men-health-BM-cover.jpg

442 ***corrected

He is in a co-ed group called Kard. I really like their music. Well I got into the group exactly because of Bam  abs talent :winkx:

+2

On 7/10/2020 at 4:58 PM, Lawyerh said:

Btw actually I'm more attracted to cute cats than oppa badges...

See how @Sarang21 abs end up :joy:, girl u miss abs party where are u?

I can´t believe I missed this. I was  busy with my studies :dead:

life is so unfair sometime. It was my moment as a PAC member to shine and proove my abs knowledge and I missed it. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2