Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious - love your dp, so cute.... am so confused after peeking my head in.. @kokodus is posting geography lessons now? @Sejabin _ don't worry,  you are not alone,  I was also disappointed with end games for some reason... actually thought too few people died! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Okay...my DP is like filled with positivity :crazy:

t4WJLd2.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Nahhh @Lmangla Not big on geography. Lol. All credit goes to Uncle Google. *Totally going to ignore what you said about endgame*

Take care. Get well soon. I don't even go out these days in fear of getting burned alive. LOL. 

• LOL 4

Endgame is totally awesome!!! When Steve received a message that said "On your left" I was like....:scream::bawling:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious - love your dp, so cute.... am so confused after peeking my head in.. @kokodus is posting geography lessons now? @Sejabin _ don't worry,  you are not alone,  I was also disappointed with end games for some reason... actually thought too few people died! :sweatingbullets:

+2 :kiss_wink:

I will watch it again when xxindo web uploaded the blueray hahahahah..

actually I was just went there to tasting my  fear of tsunami posibility hahaha. I talked with some staffs of the cinema about their feeling when the company send them to Palu after the disaster to work in the mall xixixixixi :blush: I also asked them about where they are from, what their family said when they must stay in here to work and anything and anything.. I am curious because they must go there everyday to work. I respect their braveness. So for me it’s not about the movie 100% xixixixi.. and don’t forget about the snacks that I want to eat there hahahahaha :mrgreen:

am I really a gossip girl? LOL I talk to people everywhere wkkwwkkwkw

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

The "perfect" MTG.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:sweatingbullets: whenever I see kettlebell at the gym, I am still reminded of him. 

@Lmangla get well soon dear :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

@Ameera Ali HPL

Spoiler

I love when hes opening his car door for Deok Mi. The Ost was nice too. I cant find gif or video on it i think

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Thanks @cenching, @kokodus went from frying pan to cool plate weather, so my body got confused...hahaha.. am on antibiotics and hopefully will be better for family reunion.  We are driving down to hills this weekend. 

@Sejabin _ don't worry,  some of us just enjoy random talks. Even staff might like such conversations.  Once was waiting in hotel lobby for my ride home and chatted with staff. Was bored and asked if there was any ghosts in hotel. Hahaha.... they said no but there was once murder case and police came and closed the floor for a week... they were also bored and was happy to talk! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali HPL

Hide contents

I love when hes opening his car door for Deok Mi. The Ost was nice too. I cant find gif or video on it i think

@Sejabin & @Lawyerh 

why he didn’t hold the flower in his hand , still annoyed with that 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hm...romance,,,:joy:Is it weird to say @triplem like i never touch romance i already felt as though i have been watching it for years...

Ah...something must be wrong with me...Like how i said "I'm a special minority" :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...romance,,,:joy:Is it weird to say @triplem like i never touch romance i already felt as though i have been watching it for years...

Ah...something must be wrong with me...Like how i said "I'm a special minority" :D

Don't worry ...when the right oppa comes along....you will watch him in any genre... 

Right now I am busy ogling my oppa on IG ...1st eps...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Don't worry ...when the right oppa comes along....you will watch him in any genre... 

Right now I am busy ogling my oppa on IG ...1st eps...

Lol...I just got done doing work for the day...tired lol. So right now everything to me is like meh. The only thing I’m fanning on right now is

Spoiler

BlessLiving-Chocolate-Bar-Bedding-3-Piec

Not an actual depiction of my bed lol

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Huh? Isnt she already found the one? Who watch LUTYN? Not romance meh? Haha.. Raise ur hand sus.

• LOL 3