Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So far yes. It's light and I just watch it. You see in ep 5,  I feel a little more excited that a new handsome oppa join the show. Somehow I want the FL ends up with him and the ML ends up with his gf. That's happy ending. I'm tired with their triangle love concept. So old. 

How about you? Have you done twogether?

Second lead syndrome alert! What, he has a gf too? Yeah, triangles are so not fun. At least its not an imaginary triangle by shippers though. Hurhurhur.

I am still stuck at Ep 3! Been busy this week so I haven't had the time to watch anything so far!  :bawling: 

+ 2

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Alice Wonderland i know i need to buy but i am still short of approx 150 points... :P

he will come but in next year...not this year and he will come with some hot shot director for sure...

Yeolsimhi haeyo!! I worked so hard during the weekend for oppa badge. So you have to work hard as well. Lols

I hope so. I hope he get good drama project with good writer too. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, larus said:

Welcome back! We need all the help we can get.

Fighting add teams!

Sadly, I could not visit this thread (also forum overall) for some times due to work.

Happy to come back and catch up with all of you guys!

Hope everyone stay healthy and happy!!

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 7/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, wallflowersforjane said:

Heehee yes! But I couldn't find it on a quick google search. Are you a 2AM fan too?

Yes I like them. They have nice voices and several of their songs are my favorites. You an IAM ?

On 7/7/2020 at 6:30 PM, Lawyerh said:

124 Fix You

@alleram95 I'm on ep 14, I think what cured her in the end is because someone next to her. You're right it's not as dark as previous episode. 

And also because she got her answer/closure about her mother. The last episodes is like wrapping out the unfinished problems or the story. Are you satisfied with Dr In's story?

@cenching @larus @partyon @wallflowersforjane Thank you for the update

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sejabin dunno what's your problem but I hope you'll solve it soon. Cmungud! 

Spoiler

Even it's just a short time since I join here but knowing you'll leave breaks my heart. I will miss you. Aisshh... you make me sad now!

@wallflowersforjane ah. Yes. RL is more priority. Take it easy. Binge watching when you're free. 

25 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Second lead syndrome alert! What, he has a gf too? Yeah, triangles are so not fun. At least its not an imaginary triangle by shippers though. Hurhurhur.

Hahahaa. Not really. Not yet. I still like oppa. But seriously the way the love story is written is not into my liking. I feel like the FL is pictured to be the third party for him and his gf. And I can't really hate the gf too since the situation is much complicated like that. Hahaha. Well. You probably don't understand what I mean. But then appears this new guy friend of the FL. He likes the FL. So I think to make everyone happy. It would be so great if the show could drop that triangle love trope. It's so old style. Huhuhuhu

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Yes I like them. They have nice voices and several of their songs are my favorites. You an IAM ?

That's right! The only Kpop albums I have is 2AM and Day6. B)

5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I feel like the FL is pictured to be the third party for him and his gf

Ehhh, that's weird. I actually haven't heard much positive comments about the plot so far. So I am not that surprised to hear that you are leaning in such a direction?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 still hvnt finished lol.. :joy: .. my speed like turtle... 

:lol: No oppa to help you speeding up the drama watching? lol

If you still interested with a kind of psychological drama, try to watch it's okay to not be okay. It's quite interesting. Well at first the reason I watch it because of KSH, but once the first episode start, I 'get in' with the story. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes, though. Saving it for a while haha

19 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

That's right! The only Kpop albums I have is 2AM and Day6. B)

Ahh Day6. I've heard several of their songs. It's quite good too. Are you still up-to-date with kpop these days? I didn't know much about the newest generation. I think the last time I really knew about what happening with kpop world was 2015? After that I just read some news from soompi, except for some news of my favorite singers or groups. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Ahh Day6. I've heard several of their songs. It's quite good too. Are you still up-to-date with kpop these days? I didn't know much about the newest generation. I think the last time I really knew about what happening with kpop world was 2015? After that I just read some news from soompi, except for some news of my favorite singers or groups. 

I am going to have to sprinkle Day6 songs in this thread sometimes. No, I am not up to date at all with new groups or comebacks. For new songs, I mostly just listen to Spotify playlists and save the songs that I like the sound of. :lol:

+ 2

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Saw a bit of It's Okay, but not my cup of tea. I'm watching The Ballot, quite fun. 

@alleram95

Other than It's Okay and one weekend drama, I didn't watch other. Nothing has grabbed my attention yet. 

Anyway saw you changed your dp. I guess the period of you liking JJS is over now? It last for how long? 3 weeks?

11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

No, I am not up to date at all with new groups or comebacks. For new songs, I mostly just listen to Spotify playlists and save the songs that I like the sound of. :lol:

For the groups that I like, I'm quite update with their comebacks but that's all. I mostly listened to drama OSTs these days. HP OSTs still play on repeat :lol:

• Like 3