Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm seeing a new side of you! You always seem so calm and now you're like:

It was a phase. I am calm again. :w00t: But I am not always a calm person. Latin blood? ;)

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Team Add:

gurl if that's anyone that's me. idk why not me maybe it's cuz im basically the lil sis of this thread and im (apparently) so freakin puuuureeeeeee (insert eye roll) but i can be very competitive sometimes and have a bad temper. :P

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

maid there is too expensive I think lols anyway it doesn’t matter as long as the baby is healthy that’s all it matter

That's true, as long as healthy. I used to longed for baby girl but got 2 boys....:joy:  Among my parent's grandchildren, there is only one girl the rest are boys.....Which is kinda ironic since my parent got 1 son only....:joy:

@angelangie

Yes, I meant the baby boy....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I have to get going, but I hope Team Add is able to make strides towards the end goal line despite the hordes of Team Subtract who seem to be swarming. :D Laters! 

If I see a win for Team Add, I'll cry happy tears. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

+2

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

True. I wasn't bothered about not having a DP, but there were a number of people who was bothered by my lack of a DP, and let me know after I had been on this thread for awhile, and you were very insistent that I needed a DP. :)

Yeah, I would even say I was almost annoyed. ^_^ 

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you watching it for KSJ or for the story?

As it is an OCN drama, I assume there will be 0% romance involved...? Right?

Both I guess. Doesn't sound too uninteresting.

I hope so. 

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Feels like Team Add and Team Subtract has been in this type of competition for many days:

Well, I don`t know about other games but this game is taking sooooo looooong. I just need this win and then ... doesn`t matter. We can lose again. :D

• Love 2