Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali :blush: :kiss_wink: :heart:

done. I went to the toilet 3 times already and I feel my stomach is empty now. It’s the time to drink a warm water with a few sugar now ^_* .. 

so relieved.. it must be because of chicken noodles this afternoon ~_~ (I must to fasting but I eat everything yesterday. Naughty sejabin) ~_~

why you have not sleep yet? .. I am sleepy now.. *cupppssssss your cheeks :kiss_wink: .. sweetdreams chingu :wub: :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin :wub: , big squeeze hugs girl :)

@nohamahamoud2002  cool , u need to recap for us :joy: I never watch online , I watch it one hours later after live :)

The streaming is so bad :( I no longer watch live

8 K-Drama Male Leads We Wish We Lived Next Door To

Apr 17, 2019
by Azra_A

What are your neighbors like? Maybe you know them well and you guys hang out all the time, or maybe you wouldn’t recognize them in a lineup. Either way, the chances of living next door to a hot, charming neighbor who brightens your day with their smile are approximately… one in a bazillion?

That’s why we have K-dramas, folks! To give us the wish-fulfillment real life falls short on. So with that in mind, if you had to pick a drama character to live next door to, who would it be? A lot of K-drama male leads are swoon-worthy, for sure, but their crazy antics would be annoying as hell on a daily basis. Here’s a selection of characters who’d make perfect neighbors – the ones we’d love to run into while collecting the mail.

1. Nam Shin III in “Are You Human Too?”

Why live next door to a human when you could live next door to a robot? Nam Shin III (Seo Kang Joon) is the definition of a reliable neighbor. He would always remember to put out the trash and keep the yard clean. If you ever need to borrow a cup of sugar, he’d give it to you with a smile on his face. Okay, well, maybe not sugar because he doesn’t actually eat, but perhaps, hmm, engine oil?

Whatever, just pretend you need to borrow something and go over there for the sake of that smile alone. Nam Shin III will never not answer the door, even at 2 in the morning, and you’ll never be a bother. He is literally programmed to not find you annoying, ever. Perfect!

The rest is in the link :D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1317352wpp/8-k-drama-male-leads-we-wish-we-lived-next-door-to

@Lawyerh this is for you :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali cause father Kim still filming lol as for Han...Hm,maybe he left early?

Lol the trailer of the special looks great. All NGs and what not *giggles*

IT’S D-DAY!

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh

They gave us loads of news today lol. That last pic looks like some discussion pic.

• Love 4

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, staygold said:

The level of meh-ness in Kill It is getting epic!! Such a good premise being wasted. I am thankful it is only 12 episodes.

They lost me at eps 2 

Spoiler

...when they started doing resuscitation on the cat as a romantic trope :joy:

@Lawyerh @sushilicious also prefer sushi to kimchi ! 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

also prefer sushi to kimchi ! 

LOLLLLL At one point was afraid that people will call me Napa Cabbage. LOL. But I will just keep sushi :)

Lol. KNG story twitter, actually took my High cut interview first. This is how i know we got eyes from the outside. Lollll 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh LOLLL I have to do my e-learning too! Because it's good friday, doesn't mean i have no school lol. I have to do it at home school. :dissapointed: So much for good friday. (This is how your students are right? @triplem Complaining hahaha)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Will see if it's available on my netflix. 

I watched April Snow and liked the way the story is told, even though adultery is not the genre I would go to, it's still a very real issue. 

hopefully, it won't be spoilers...but random posting since I have nowhere else to post...

@ktcjdrama ~ tango isn't a typical cheating drama. infact, it basically starts in one place and then goes off in unexpected different direction. the drama is not really meant for binge watching. I got bored at one point and I basically cheated by watching the ending (and was like "what????? :huh:") and then went back and watched all the episodes in between... hahahaha...

so each ep is only about half hour or so and it has basically "the past" and "the present" -- they are both chronological (so no time jumps) and it is easy to follow. the past contains 3 years and the present/aftermath has 2 years. so I sort of had to laugh but in the end, the basic theme/message of the drama seems to be -- don't hold on to unhappy marriage/relationship that isn't working. get out and end as friends! :sweatingbullets:.. so not the message we usually see!

from the beginning, it is obvious that the cheaters are actually madly in love but this is a sort of love that will destroy both of them. and it does rather gloriously though not in the ways one would typically expect. one almost feels sorry for cheater girl by the end but at various points, you want to slap her for all her lies and so by the end, you just sort of shake your head at the mess at she is in from a detached view. cheater guy turns out to be far more manipulative and selfish and I was shaking my head and wanting someone to slap him for his controlling nonsense ways. he also has a dark side which takes the drama in a very different direction than one would expect.

but honestly, both of them are ridiculously stupid. like one character asks -- so if you love each other, why aren't you divorcing your spouses and getting married? what is this ridiculous affair? :blink:.... this is a question that never really gets answered; perhaps the simple answer is both are selfish and too lazy to break their lives? in the beginning, these two are almost giddy and enjoying the no-strings relationship. basically they feel like it is the only place where they feel alive. gradually, they start getting possessive of each other and expecting more. but neither are quite willing to divorce and start together. so who knows why. their so called divorce attempt is just pathetic and so the affair goes on for 3 years! by the end, cheater girl desperately wants out but is stuck with cheater guy who refuses to let go (you will find the reason and it is not what you would expect).

the spouses start off as typical kdrama second leads -- the kind supportive types who turn out to be quite gullible because they believe the nonsense the cheaters tell them. the lies and level of deception are amazing because the two couples are actually friends!!! so the cheaters basically manipulate the spouses like puppets -- even when the spouses know something is wrong and suspect an affair (but they are not aware of identity), the cheaters convince these two that it is just marriage troubles!

both the spouses also end up having more darker flaws than is typical in second leads as they deal with the aftermath of finding out about the affair. so in the beginning, it seems like these marriages were pretty good till the cheating happened but the truth is both marriages were teetering on falling and were never strong to begin with. the spouses loved the cheaters but for the cheaters, it was mostly a marriage of convenience. by the end, both marriages are failing but the spouses don't really know what to do or whats wrong..

so the aftermath is interesting as the two spouses become very close friends. unlike april snow, there is no direct romantic relationship between the two of them though they dance quite close to it. the end is kind of an open ending where it could possibly go that way or they may remain friends. because of the culture, there is no kissing or super making out but just hugs and some forehead/cheek kisses. however, the chemistry in the two couples are still strong even without the skinship.

all in all, the unexpected dark twist makes the drama far more interesting than a typical relationship drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

a typical cheating drama

I don't like cheating drama TBH. Because it's kinda represent those bad moral ethics which i really do not like. :fearful: I know that i watch action crime, it's already bad enough, but Cheating....Cheating hits me hard. Kinda disliked the idea of playing with the feelings type. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh LOLLL I have to do my e-learning too! Because it's good friday, doesn't mean i have no school lol. I have to do it at home school. :dissapointed: So much for good friday. (This is how your students are right? @triplem Complaining hahaha)

Shall we dance ??? Team add victory 

245907-korean-drama-i-dance-like-that.gi

but at least you’re off ...it’s not a public holiday here in Msia .

@staygold I’m Glad I dropped it :D . Let me know if you need a site for decent subs for Children of a Lesser God , if you plan to watch . It’s a much better ride It’s fan subbed , but someone did clean up some of the poor translations . But so you know , the antagonist so to speak was my fave character. 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdramaup to mid eps 9 of psychometric 

Spoiler

The drama is really shoving to our face the love triangle on purpose , and making us cast doubts about Seung Mo’s true intentions  . But the more they do that, the more it feels like a red herring . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Shall we dance ??? Team add victory

hahaha lolll yeah! 

WOOHOOO *Cough COugh* Can't shout throat pain

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I don't like cheating drama TBH. Because it's kinda represent those bad moral ethics which i really do not like. :fearful: I know that i watch action crime, it's already bad enough, but Cheating....Cheating hits me hard. Kinda disliked the idea of playing with the feelings type. 

502 ~ yea, I understand that for some, it is difficult to watch. unless it is boring, for me, it is mostly interesting as it shows directly how relationships can fall apart and the kind of lies and deception do -- funny to say but in a way educational about people's dark depths? but this isn't a typical cheating drama where the cheaters have this great love story. instead, it ends very badly for both of them.

putting in spoilers

Spoiler

so it basically turns out to be a crime/detective story instead! the policeman says at one point -- how can a story of love and betray have so many dead? 

the cheater guy is actually part legit businessman and is also a part of money laundering syndicate. at their lover's getaway house, she unexpectedly ends up witnessing cheater guy killing someone. she is completely shocked and desperately tries to end the relationship and even get out of the country. she almost convinces her hubby to take a job in dubai but cheater guy ruins it by giving hubby another construction project.

cheater guy wants to keep her close because yes, he does love her but also he wants to keep a close eye on her to protect her. turns out he wasn't joking about protecting because the syndicate orders him to kill her. when he is unable to do so, they put a hit on these two. the cheaters try to run off but they are led into an accident. the cheater guy is left to die in the accident while the cheater girl is dragged off to be shot and killed. the guy who ends up doing the hit ends up being cheater guy's business partner (and also cheater girl's hubby's cousin brother!)..

so cheater guy ends up in coma. by the time, he wakes up in end, the syndicate is all caught and in jail. so basically he will get a life sentence or death penalty for his crimes. cheater girl died a horrible death and spent the last few weeks/months of her life in complete fear and almost having a breakdown. so the affair in the end was not good for either of them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

cheater girl died a horrible death and spent the last few weeks/months of her life in complete fear and almost having a breakdown.

:crazy: Why must the girl dieeeeeee

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:crazy: Why must the girl dieeeeeee

it was actually a good ending where you walk away satisfied with the drama. you don't feel sad or bad for anyone.  putting rest in spoiler

Spoiler

basically her fate was sealed the moment she found about his other side which he kept hidden from everyone including his wife. this was mafia type syndicate and so her being a witness meant a loose end that has to be tied up. she could have spoken to police but she was too frightened. but even if she went to authorities, she would have still ended up being killed as it was that kind of circle....

as for cheater guy, his fate is in a way far more satisfying -- he doesn't really live. he is in a coma for 2 years and wakes up to face justice. plus, he really loved this girl enough for him to try and protect her despite orders. so basically he loses everything -- wife, kid, lover, job, security and ends up in prison.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Lmangla I can't find it on my Netflix, unless it is by other name. Yes, they like to change the titles. Found out that "Because It's My First Love" will be on, but it's called "My First First Love".

I tried to search for it too on google, but can't find the Eng subs. Anyway, thanks for sharing the summary of the series, I love that it also has the crime investigation element, my fave genre.

• Like 3