Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

The friend that trying to stop them in taxi, actually quite commendable. I probably wont going to stop if anyone going to cheat :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

if anyone wants to cheat, @Ameera Ali and me will sing this.. love me now.. intoxicate me now.. sya la la la la :wub: wkkwkwkwk

Baby can’t you see I’m callinnnnnnnn

a guy like you should wear a warninggggggg

it’s dangerous I’m fallinnnnnnnn

WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4

Spoiler

19-D34647-865-F-40-DA-9-F05-97-B0681-BFD

:heart: look at our priest Kim...all happy with priest Han...but now things have changed....because of that one baddie that ruins everything eh? 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

it is called "tango". don't watch if cheating theme/premise dramas drive you mad. basically it is sort of inspired from kmovie "april snow". so after an accident, these two people find out their spouses were cheating on them with each other. so, you see the past and present collide and basically the fallout. actually quite interesting. plus, you get to see bits of lebanon.

Will see if it's available on my netflix. 

I watched April Snow and liked the way the story is told, even though adultery is not the genre I would go to, it's still a very real issue. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

How if you were kenneth? :wub: will you still want your lady?

Who is Kenneth? I don't get that.

45 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

nahhhh you got to be clean sometimes. 

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, staygold said:

The level of meh-ness in Kill It is getting epic!! Such a good premise being wasted. I am thankful it is only 12 episodes.

True.....sadly.

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra ohhh..I'm I that innocent? HMMMMMMMMM? :ph34r:

You are. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I’m speechless!!!!  Sammi & Kenneth should dump them especially Kenneth , not married , no strings attached.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m speechless!!!!  Sammi & Kenneth should dump them especially Kenneth , not married , no strings attached.

+2

See...I’m not the only one speechless in this case lol. Kenneth...:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Kenneth I agree he should just say bye-bye, but for the married couple, it's really great that she can find forgiveness in her heart. I hope he would not take that for granted and will behave from now on. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

it's really great that she can find forgiveness in her heart. I hope he would not take that for granted and will behave from now on. 

Oh my , she forgive him quickly, all the stage she need to deal with this affair ,  was one stage for her wow super woman  , maybe she find sign of dollars *click , click * hard to get rid off :joy: 

all I am saying thanks to all prayers that help her through this time  - let’s hope next set of praying will help keep his pants zipped for longer than month . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious i also only can watch DP tom night. Eventhough holiday still got job to do in morning :skull: I hope 9-10 is exciting.

It looks surely interesting! The trailer! Senior elder glasses. I think he got arrested!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerhlol. Sushilicious was never my first choice. FYI :) Kimchilicious was supposed to be my first lollll. But someone took it. :joy:

Lol tbh i prefer sushi so much more. I cant imagine i need to call u kimchi kimchi :joy: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

wow @Ameera Ali congrats, you got promoted from superstar to Legend :) you have more than 10,000 points :) I wish I get promoted, but I don't post enough :D I earned most of my points from Sunny Again Tomorrow thread, where I was so active :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I really don't know yet, it depends on whether I am watching other dramas or not :) but currently the time of the Left-handed wife is very suitable for me, I watch it at the end of the day on KBS World, because I usually prefer to watch on TV :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

aishhh :mask: can not sleep again after vomit. I think this because of chicken noodle I eat this afternoon. I put too much spices ~_~ I should stop this spicy eating habbit.. OUGHHHHHHH but how?? :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1