Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

stated that whoever who vote for the losing ship had to change their profile pic to a rice pot...long story short , ko-yo won . But everyone decided to change their pics to a one with a rice pot...slowly it evolved into a cult called the K-bappers ( bap is rice in korean) ...I am sure you can tell from the our profile pics who the cult members are.

Thank You for enlightening me. I was not here when everything happended but I remember that I saw a comment with KoYo and Loyo and , of course, did not know what was about. :D I must have smelled some "shipping" and I run away. I am not a fan of shipping. How to choose from Koyo and Loyo? It would have been hard.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, larus said:

but if the pot has meaning for some people it can be immeasurable.

In the words of the very handsome Luke Brandon in The confessions of a shopaholic film:

Spoiler

C58gmqDWQAEfbBV?format=jpg&name=900x900

+2

Also, I am not going to lie but the chocolate  pack abs trophy image looks like a moth to me! 

• Like 3