Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon @kokodus bought the rice cooker. It looks pretty cute as a badge too.

It was you? I was sure you were gonna wait for the coffee badge. :D

Just out of curiosity, what made you buy it? It's cute and everything, and definitely no offense to you for buying it. It was mainly the price that I laughed about - the pot is the same price as So Ji Sub. :D

• LOL 4

@partyon It wasn't me, it was @kokodus. You can scroll up this page and see it on her profile up there. :wink: 

Like @triplem, I buy things based on experiences so I'm 100% waiting for a coffee badge. None of the badges from season 1 interest me but I'm kicking myself a little for not grabbing that grumpy cat with cupcakes badge. I half wanted it and of course it's gone now so I *REALLY* want it. :lol: 

Currently stuffing my bank full of munnies so I can buy 1 badge per month with my interest earnings. :Twerkdatbutt:

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@TiNaDo Come and join the Meme Friends club. This week's topic is cats! :joy:

yep there is 2 threads it took so long too make. one is a normal meme thread where you can share all your favorite memes, and the other is for the weekly meme theme. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

tea with milk a sacred tradition???

It's not just milk, there are a few things to do. I don't know exactly, sigh, wasn't your sister married with a german or something? She shall explain it to you. :D Just ask her about East Frisia Tea Culture. 

@larus Haha yeah, I do love coffee chocolate though. Especially with cream. 

@phikylAbsolutely not. You would get my overly sweet tea and I would get water with a little tea flavor. :D 

Luckily not much is sweetened here to an extreme level. 

My grandpa always put rum in his tea. I always wanted to know how it tastes. 

@partyonWell if you are 85 I will definitely not call you "Noona". I would rather call you Halmoni Partyon. Should that be how I call you?

For real though, you have to earn your title. I am not giving anything away for free. :P Just take @triplemfor instance, I call her Noona or Noonalocious. Why? Because I could poke her for days and we would still be cool. :D 

Sooooo........let's see :P 

@Dhakra I don't add water to normal tea, just the stuff you get from the drink machines here in the States. The stuff that's like 95% sugar and 5% flavoring in the first place.....

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@Dhakra I don't add water to normal tea, just the stuff you get from the drink machines here in the States. The stuff that's like 95% sugar and 5% flavoring in the first place.....

@phikyl youre not wrong the drinks in our country are VERY sugary, like dangerously sugary.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

+2

19 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Isn't water in every type of tea? Well, guess I can be happy to not live in the states. :D 

@mirmz They are! It's terrible! And then I get looked at like I'm a crazy person when someone sees me doing it. Like, I'm sorry but lemonade should not taste like you just put a spoonful of sugar in your mouth. It's LEMON-ade. It's SUPPOSED to be sour....

Even our bread here is crazy full of sugar. And then people in the US wonder why we have a weight control problem here. It couldn't possibly be because we add sugar to freakin' everything. ./s 

@Dhakra I mean, if you're being picky like that yeah; there's water in all teas. But drink a cup of straight tea brewed from a teabag/tea leaves and then drink some bottled/canned Fuze tea from the States and you'll see what I mean. It's almost like when you buy the frozen juice concentrate and instead of adding water to dilute it, you just let it melt and drink it straight....