Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh hyena oppa read like your oppa  too :tounge_wink:, he maybe a customer :D

Spoiler

** order this from my local library, will arrive at Monday 

15827463791582746376.gif

15827468141582746807.gif

@partyon give us your wisdom , what your best tips  :joy: 

Spoiler

Cradle Snatcher is hard business to get right  :mrgreen::D

unsuccessful tries :ph34r:

15827484991582748475.gif

15827487791582748769.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Replies 138k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@cenching I nearly spit out my coffee when I read this. :D Yes, let's get to know each other better! 
I am of course the Cradle Snatcher! I have pretty extensive experience and knowledge in the Cradle Snatching business too. If anyone needs tips, please don't hesitate to contact me. ;) :D 

Which one are you? 

I am the Old Folks Home Robber...:joy: I have 2 sons and Cradle Snatching reminded me of my sons....:joy: I just cannot....:skull:

+2

• LOL 6
Just now, thanie said:

Haha, Thanks @Sushimi :P

Question: In Voice 2 (and 3), is there any romance development between ML and FL? 

+2

Well. there is some touchy touch moments,but it's never official...butttttttt people are shipping them.. ask them go married irl lol

+2 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Well. there is some touchy touch moments,but it's never official...butttttttt people are shipping them.. ask them go married irl lol

+2 

I feel the same :heart: Okay, I'm shipping them already

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie are you watching now? S2 and S3 different guy though hahaha

+2 

@Sushimi, I'm watching Secret Garden. As a new Hun Bin fan, I'm thinking of watching his past projects as long as it's on Netflix. Re: Voice 2 and 3. Why different guy? Did ML resigned from his job as a cop? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, angelangie said:

they should make YiRen play 2 HaoTian.....i think she can overcome that very easily.....her changed of expression could be managed very well......

i dunno after i saw that Beach scenes i totally given up on EN2 i didnt even want to watch it any more......right now.....i only collect the pictures for YiRen and some for my album in Facebook :D 

Exactly lols... 

So ah,,, what number are we at right now?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thanie said:

Re: Voice 2 and 3. Why different guy? Did ML resigned from his job as a cop? 

Well. Jang Hyuk dropped out. So it says that his character was at the states with his sick kid.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

lols.....i had a healthy lunch....recently my office is all on diet and healthy lunch :D salmon with tons of vege :D 

Did you guys celebrate International Pancake Day? ^_^

7y2mb941bdk21.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Oh wait. There is new emojis?!

Where did you get that emoji?

+2

it is not in soompi; found it on another page and I copy paste it and stick it just like gifs/images. I am actually looking for more cuter emojis pages but can't find them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Did you guys celebrate International Pancake Day? ^_^

We don't. May I ask, what do you usually do during IPD? Unli Pancakes? Send us some, @partyon and make sure it's hot :)

@angelangie, sometimes I use calculator to add 2 to the current number, just to be sure  ... (you know, everything we posted in here is for everyone's consumption. I may add it wrong, I did once  but i was quick to edit. @Lawyerh, who says you need not be math genius? )

• LOL 5
  • Guest pinned this topic