Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus ~ .. so I watched one with dogs and pet owners called "hometown hero". it was actually very sweet even though the romance was super low key. also watched an older movie called "cinderella pact" which was based on a novel. again, romance wasn't that well developed but more focus on friends who lose weight together and find confidence again...

anyway, (fingers crossed) but maybe found a kdrama to break my drama slump. called the banker and has the appa from city hunter. he was so stern and overdramatic in city hunter but here, he is all so smiley and a real nice bloke with integrity.

it looks like a kind of drama I would enjoy and I find typical at MBC -- a drama that showcases an industry and issues but with a human touch that isn't boring and super preachy.. lets see! given the industry, I was expecting to be bored but at least the first two episodes are well-written and have a nice laid back quality to it... @triplem ~ think you might enjoy it; am finding this drama interesting in the way it showcases economic issues as related to banking especially in semi-rural areas....

• Like 5
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem can I just say. It’s lovely how they call choco...choco..like granted by the size it’s really cute to call him choco hahaha.

+2

I like this scene ..keuttttt

ahhhh @Lmangla ...the Banker. It’s the Appa from Rebel, I hv been checking out the thread . He’s a very good actor . Not enough time right now . But will take note 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Choco is forced to listen to him because he got beaten by kim:joy: 

@triplem I honestly wonder how Kim beat him that send him out of the door. 

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Neck slice!!! Neck slice!! Nnnnnn slice!! Neck Slice!!

:kiss_wink::joy::love:

2SLSJ.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali yeah im done with confession. I watch FP oh now quite interesting. The rapper cop girl is quite fun. I need something light & funny. I put doc prisoner on wait now lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh happy about that , u gonna find a lot of side character that you would love :joy:

Which episode u are in now 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

am watching a rom-com movie with surprising depth and pathos. what happened?! LOL... and that too a hallmark movie! hahahah... looks like this will be on my go-back list like the goat movie I loved @kokodus ....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah @Lawyerh come join the craziness that is Fiery Priest :D

tumblr_pn2kd24P0V1wht2r7o1_500.gif

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh oh yeah~ welcome to the pit :joy: from now you can tag all of us when you want to fan on FP :) you are on my mailing list for fp.

20190324_204953.gif

Just waiting on...Miss Tea..I’m looking at you.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@sushilicious @triplem @Ameera Ali Yeah i become church-goers like you guys lol. My only complaint is why the priests all delicious? That young priest also not bad. Idk his name. :w00t: 

Let me confess my sin first...

4uOQiLY.jpg

Btw i like the veil for SK church goers.. its pretty. 

Im on ep 5, moving fast. On fire!

+2

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh ep 5~ drunk people are in it haha one of my favourite haha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus ~ check out mistletoe promise; such a lovely movie and shows how hard holidays/celebrations can be for some people especially after some bad events. it was great how the two sort of healed each other and were just good people.

also liked that there was no dramatic meet cute, instead, the meeting is at food court in mall (not at all romantic!) hahahah... and they have seen each other plenty of times as thats where they eat a lot during office lunch times.. and so it starts when they have a casual conversation once... surprising depth for a casual holiday movie.... wonder if @USAFarmgirl has seen this one; she probably will like it too...

• Like 5

@Lawyerh i realised i just mixed up my ep 5 with the actual ep 5:sweatingbullets: it's hard when you have two episode in 1 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’m at the mall . I wanna get home to my dramas but my mum just need to shop & shop . 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

No preview...:bawling: that is my fire to last till next Friday :bawling:

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am watching a rom-com movie with surprising depth and pathos. what happened?! LOL... and that too a hallmark movie! hahahah... looks like this will be on my go-back list like the goat movie I loved @kokodus ....

Hahaha seems like you are on a Hallmark binge @Lmangla. You didn't mention the name of the above movie!!!! Let me add everything to my list and watch when I'm bored. Haha. 

• Like 4