Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@mouse007 I can help & explain to her :joy: From teenager to follow teenager it’s mean this :mrgreen:

@triplem did I qualified as teacher now for perv club :joy:

You’re overqualified!! :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Gemesin = cute and feel like want to pinch your cheek type... @cenching @Sejabin you guys probably have better translation. :lol:

Ah...yeah....I remember. :D Thank you.

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I think it means "adorably cute" :D

Of course you remember!

And OF COURSE you want to know!

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

It’s noon but for you it’S morning? At noon? :o

It means cute ^_* .. so you have friends to translate it to you? :blush: 

@mouse007 I love that ‘adorably cute’ translation!! :kiss_wink:

When I said it, it was morning, when you replied....it was noon. :D 

Well, kinda....I do have people who translate it. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

baby girl is dating a ahjussi now wkwkwkwk :joy: and realizing that he is bad for her after having an intimacy. She said, he doesn’t touch her heart. (But her body) hahahahaha :joy:

I so want to ask her ‘does he not last longer?’ But perhaps it will sound as an insult for her and him LOL.. wkwkkwkw so I hold my big mouth :joy:

btw why people only realized that someone is not touching their hearts after having an intimacy? 

I mean if it’s me if that someone can not touch my heart so he is also can not touch my body. Simple.

why people making life difficult? ~_~

I'm quite...almost impressed...... how you change between the wkwkwkwk-Seja, where I just roll my eyes all the time..., because I do think the stuff is sometimes silly.....and then suddenly say something so serious and so smart.....without all this squeaking.

And I totally agree! I am on your page on this one.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Dhakra I can't help it if my memory is good (sometimes!). :joy:

#gemesin 

@Ameera Ali LOLOL with matching gif!! 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Ah...yeah....I remember. :D Thank you.

Of course you remember!

And OF COURSE you want to know!

When I said it, it was morning, when you replied....it was noon. :D 

Well, kinda....I do have people who translate it. :ph34r:

I'm quite...almost impressed...... how you change between the wkwkwkwk-Seja, where I just roll my eyes all the time..., because I do think the stuff is sometimes silly.....and then suddenly say something so serious and so smart.....without all this squeaking.

+2 :kiss:

Mmmm.. because my thought has no concept? 

First I want to laugh because she type she is dating an old man and after having an intimacy she realized that he is can not touch her heart. :joy: how do you expect me to react to this writing? :bawling: :joy:

you know I am naturally love to laugh that is why Me and Super Gal99 can be a close friends ^_* 

and they way I express my laugh in here is to type it. Like wkwkwkwkw or hua ha ha ha ha.

then I change and be serious because that girl writing was silly. She realized that he can not touch her heart after having an intimacy. Oh gosh.. isn’t it when you are close with someone the usual method are:

1. From eyes 

2. Then to the heart

3. Then something like touching hands

4. And touching cheeks and etc

5. Then to the lips

6. And last.. Intimacy

???????

but this girl skipped #2 and just went straight to #6 and back to #2??

I so want to laugh really really really out loud in here hahaha. If you were seeing me  in real or talking with me, you will be surprised with my laughing-thing.. and I cannot change that. It’s just me.

btw. She said she has her own method to keep her virginity until marriage hahahahaha but she keeps went from one guy to another guy. 

If a girl wants to keep her virginity before marriage, she will be more calm. Perhaps like me..  :rolleyes: go to the church every friday and sunday, or whenever after work at the evening and pray rosary, and busy to hold bazaar with my youth community at church to give something to the kids on christmas and help moms at the church when they want to cook something for their bazaar and etc and go out with friends (girls) and if a guy ask me to go out I will just want to go eat or watching movie or will ask him to help me with my bazaar.. something like that and not went to the hotel together like what baby girl type before and sleep together in the same bed and they did nothing until morning? 

How do you think? Whenever I did something in my teens days I always remember to not embarrassed my parents so if they go to their social gathering their friends  would not tell them ‘I saw your daughter at the hotel with a man.” And if I serious with a guy I will ask him to come to my house (not to the hotel) and introduce him to my mom and my family. Isn’t it something like that? 

Keeping virginity is just fit with a girl from small city or town. Who doesn’t know forum like soompi and will not write her experienced in the hotel with a guy in here..

Just my thought..

I just was want to lurk on soompi and playing my hay day and feeding my chickens while eating biscuits and back to sleep again but you made me thinking  and writing and now I need to sleep again ^_* I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning at 8 am :blush:

good night. 

#gemesin

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I can't help it if my memory is good (sometimes!). :joy:

#gemesin 

No! Just no! Bad Mouse! 

giphy.gif

@SejabinGosh....so much text. You really want me to read all of that? Sigh........:bawling: I hope it's worth the effort.

Spoiler
47 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Oh gosh.. isn’t it when you are close with someone the usual method are:

1. From eyes 

2. Then to the heart

3. Then something like touching hands

4. And touching cheeks and etc

5. Then to the lips

6. And last.. Intimacy

Yip, I agree on that order. But I would say 1. can be a lot of different things. 

but this girl skipped #2 and just went straight to #6 and back to #2??

Honestly I didn't follow her "story" too much, but from what you and the others said, she skipped quite a few steps. Sleeping with someone or intimacy should always be the last step. 

If a girl wants to keep her virginity before marriage, she will be more calm. Perhaps like me..  :rolleyes: 

Wait......wha.....? 

giphy.gif

Uhm.......o-okay. Does it..... mean....what....I think.....it means? Co-cool. 

I didn't know you were such a religious person and go to church so often and do so much. Honestly I didn't even expect you to do so many things for kids on christmas aswell.....or any other of the stuff you said. 

How do you think? Whenever I did something in my teens days I always remember to not embarrassed my parents so if they go to their social gathering their friends  would not tell them ‘I saw your daughter at the hotel with a man.” 

Do you ask what I think? Mhm, honestly I think we grew up in different cultures with different mind sets, during my teen days I was quite a troublemaker. It's not a big thing here if you embarass your parents, everyone has their own fish to fry. 

People here wouldn't talk about that stuff either, even when they saw it. But young girls/guy don't go to the hotel here in the first place to "discover". 

But I do think that it is something important that should be treasured and hold onto. 

And if I serious with a guy I will ask him to come to my house (not to the hotel) and introduce him to my mom and my family. Isn’t it something like that? 

Shouldn't that be the normal way anyway? I think it should be in the guys interest to be introduced into their family. 

Honestly for us guys it is a very, very major deal if we introduce a girl to our parents and especially to our mother. It's probably one of the highest honor we can give you. 

again but you made me thinking  and writing and now I need to sleep again

Huh.....it was worth to read it. I can tell you that much.

I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning at 8 am :blush:

Bank? At 8am? Why so early? Do you work at a bank?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Dhakra ah stahhppp it! I know you secretly love it when I poke fun at you. :D

I can't help it okay? I see, I comment, I pat myself in the back for job well done. Then I wait for you to react. :joy:

40 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Wait......wha.....? 

Uhm.......o-okay. Does it..... mean....what....I think.....it means? Co-cool. 

Bwahahahaha! :joy: The GIF!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

ah stahhppp it! I know you secretly love it when I poke fun at you. :D

I can't help it okay? I see, I comment, I pat myself in the back for job well done. Then I wait for you to react. :joy:

Fake News! 

Pfff! Job well done? If that's your indicator for job well done, I hope I never have to deal with something you recorded/created at work. Otherwise I would probably blow up something. You should reconsider your definition of "well done". 

You just know which buttons to press! You abuse your special power!

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Bwahahahaha! :joy: The GIF!!!! 

Honestly I looked 10minutes for the perfect one. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Omg I can’t remember which page it was  @triplem post with the zooming in kiss for today episode  :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Fake News! 

Pfff! Job well done? If that's your indicator for job well done, I hope I never have to deal with something you recorded/created at work. Otherwise I would probably blow up something. You should reconsider your definition of "well done". 

You just know which buttons to press! You abuse your special power!

Honestly I looked 10minutes for the perfect one. :D 

@Dhakra a job well done depends on the job and desired outcome. In this case, the desired outcome was to provoke you and get you to react or respond which I've accomplished, of course. So indeed, a job well done for me. :D 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

Just now, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra a job well done depends on the job and desired outcome. In this case, the desired outcome was to provoke you and get you to react or respond which I've accomplished, of course. So indeed, a job well done for me. :D 

Oh puhlease, making me react or respond to something is quite easy. Normally tagging or quoting me, about whatever, is enough.  If such an easy job or task is enough for you to pat yourself, you should raise your bar a little higher.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Honestly I didn't follow her "story" too much, but from what you and the others said, she skipped quite a few steps. Sleeping with someone or intimacy should always be the last step. 

Unless they just wanna have ramyeon :P

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omg I can’t remember which page it was  @triplem post with the zooming in kiss for today episode  :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sejabin her problem always about the same. She should just avoid man altogether and stay at home watching drama :skull::sleeping:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

+2

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

Unless they just wanna have ramyeon :P

It's maybe because I'm tired.....but.....I don't get that one.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

It's maybe because I'm tired.....but.....I don't get that one.....

It’s just a SK cultural context for referring to a one night stand . :lol:

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hello~Good Morning :) I would like everyone here to give me some drama suggestions for next month’s birthday! Hehe. So this month’s theme is April fools! Do you have any dramas that you can suggest to us that includes a character pranking another character but it failed hilariously? 

What are your favorites scenes? Do share with us :)

Tag Me if you have one,  Thank youuuu  :) 

@cenching @triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @angelangie @mouse007 @Lmangla @lynne22 @Dhakra And anyone here too :) 

(no number)

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@sushilicious If you’re talking about pranks ...definitely watch Eulachacha Waikiki season 1 and the  just started Season 2 . Gags , toilet humour, pranks galore 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem what are your favorite scenes? Specific scenes in season 1?

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

@triplem what are your favorite scenes? Specific scenes in season 1?

+2

I can’t remember. Let me think. It was so Long ago 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

It’s just a SK cultural context for referring to a one night stand . :lol:

Really?? Huh, is it common? Let me check. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2