Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

it’s a stressful week at work.

Same here dear. 

and make you, mau tidak mau, put lipstick and sunglasses and stood, and handle it by yourself.

CAdTAD8.jpg :joy:

btw why do you always get me when I am on my gossiping mode? WKWKWKKWKW

Haahahahah i think its bcos most of the time we're always on gossiping mode. What life without gossip? Will be so boring muahaha... 

@Ameera Ali for you.. show to your cat... friends for her :mrgreen:

ImtQx5a.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem The top movie is from odd family. That is like the first appearance for him in the movie:joy: getting chased down by zzom bie 

Triplem, @USAFarmgirl @mouse007 @Lmangla @lynne22 

This movie might be fitting for you.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@kokodus ~ what have you been up to? thought you were caught up in some cdrama but instead you posted about kdrama instead. that too, it sounds quite serious?

been watching fluffy hallmark movies.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

working for government makes me understand people and their work ethics.

1. There are people who are lazy since they were born, perhaps, and not creative and can not think faster and always wait for instruction. 

2. There are people who are too much creative and can not be commanded and too ego and can not be in team work. 

3. There are a kind of people with #1 and #2 combinations 

4. There are a kind of people like me, a shining star, and like cenching said, we were born fabulous HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA when we were not there, those people living under the shadow WKWKWKKWWKWKKWWKWK :joy:

for people 

#1 I feel so hopeless. Really. They want good salary but they are less discipline. So speechless..

#2 I feel like I want to leave them. Wkwkwkwk.. I don’t want to work with people who can not control their ego. Working with them only bring tensions. 

#3 I don’t want to live with them under the same roof.

#4 come in here with me please huuuu uuuuu uuuuu I need company :bawling:

what makes me more disapointed is.. I paid them more. People who are helping me. With a hope, in the beginning that they won’t disappointing me. Since I only lay on my bed, I never took my apa sih kalo honor2. I give it to people who I think will help me because my boss already told me that these people will help. So I give my honor/payment since January to March to them. Not only that. Sometimes my bosses give me more allowance LoL But in these 3 months I gave it to these people. I always think that good bonus will bring spirit to them LOL but yeah this is really disappointing. My heart hurts. If I have known this I would rather to save all of that and bought a new bangle HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA huuuu uuuu uuuu uuu :bawling: I am not counting what I give. I always happy to share because I believe things like If you share more than you will get more but yeah in this situation I feel so disappointed :dissapointed: I can not even write this on facebook or IG. Hiks :dissapointed_relieved:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I think the more Kdrama I watch, the more insane and high I get...I laugh at almost everything. Dramas are playing with my head.

20190330_135432.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@sushilicious what is this ep 1 straight out got exorcism le :joy: i got cheated by sushi hahaha... abal2 exorcism still count exorcism :naughty:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh yes. Butttt it’s a very odd exorcism..:D using violence.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

give you visual on doc eye candy and to practice your Malay :rolleyes:.

I think i need diary to keep track record of my eye candy! So many.. im lost...

Ohh NGM is eye candy alright...but I have such limited time to watch  especially if I also want to participate here on Soompi

Right now I have:

1. The Fiery Priest

2. Waikiki 2

3. Kill It  ( I will give it 4 eps before I decide to drop it)

4. My Fellow Citiizens ( starts Apr 1)

5. Private Life -  I am concern about the story and PMY is a hit and miss for me, but think I wanna check it out for KJW. ( Apr 10)

Not to mention I am actually keen to check out COALG - I have seen some cuts and I particularly like Shim Hee Seop whom I have had a crush on since Temperature of Love and Rebel Thief where he played supporting roles. He isn't classic handsome but there's this earnestness that comes through in his characters - some sort of charisma I suppose that I find very attractive :D

@sushilicious Thanks dear..I will check these movie recommendations. Sometimes it's hard to find english subs and have to wait for Viu or Netflix to put it up. I also tend to watch a lot of k movies on flights. I recently watched Burning  with Yoo Ah In . Not bad.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Quick someone do the honor for 1000!

Yours is 1000

a dance for team add win :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5064834

no numbers

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yours is 1000

:lol: we posted about the same time....

So how to reset?

ETA: 504

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Quick q at expert @sushilicious. This FP got possible loveline? Priest & prosecutor? 

@triplem i know PMY is hit & miss right. Forgive me her fans, but sometimes she dont have much expression. Healer & Sungkyunkwan is pretty good, the rest meh. But seems her private life looks exciting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: we posted about the same time....

So how to reset?

We start from 500

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

500? 

Quick q at expert @sushilicious. This FP got possible loveline? Priest & prosecutor? 

@triplem i know PMY is hit & miss right. Forgive me her fans, but sometimes she dont have much expression. Healer & Sungkyunkwan is pretty good, the rest meh. But seems her private life looks exciting. 

FP romance would not be right as Father Kim is really a priest and not undercover although I love his pairing with Lee Honey. They match well and SBS keeps giving these romance tropes to tease us. 

Yes PMY ...fans don't open...

Spoiler

is a one expression girl , at least where I am concern . A very pretty girl but I really only liked her in Healer. I also thought she was good in 7 Day Queen- i watched some cuts and felt moved by her role. WWWSK was her trying too hard . Nevertheless she is not on my banned list of actresses. I can still watch her if the story and oppa is good :D 

+2

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama I'm glad to hear that it did well in Korea. I agree that it's not everyone's cup of tea. Even I wouldn't have watched it if not for NJH, and I'm sure I'd have dropped it within 4 or 5 eps if I had been watching it while it was airing. It did get very sad and depressing at times. I continued to watch only because I knew that there was a twist in the end and I wanted to know what it was. Haha. I'm glad I did. I need to Pat myself back for having the patience for it. Because I'm the kind who drops dramas very easily. Having NJH as the lead did help. Hahaha. Boy, was he not tall?? I kept getting distracted because of his enormously tall physique. Like what on Earth did he eat to become like that??? He seemed like a giant beside tiny Hye ja granny. Lol. 

@Lmangla hahaha, not watching any c dramas at the moment. This drama made me realize why I started falling for k dramas. They have this extraordinary ability to touch my heart and speak directly to my soul. 

What Hallmark movies have you been watching??? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh what teacher @triplem said. But to me, I don’t mind sideline romances (crushes) but definitely not Hae Mi. No no no no no. Never! Never! 

Anyways.. @triplem have you seen the episode? Hae Mi is not fighting anymore..you only see like oh he did some action then it cuts to after the situation or they invite choco in to fight while he watch...I’m afraid that he won’t get into the fight scenes anymore :frown:

*cries* hope he recovers but gahhh...would like to see him do those flying kicks again.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Does anyone know what is going to be shown in tVN next week's slot? TYH is finished but the next drama Her Private Life is only premiering on April 10th?

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

I also tend to watch a lot of k movies on flights.

Me too... I think most of my kmovies were watched on flights. It is more difficult to find good streaming of kmovies without all those nasty ads.

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh what teacher @triplem said. But to me, I don’t mind sideline romances (crushes) but definitely not Hae Mi. No no no no no. Never! Never! 

Anyways.. @triplem have you seen the episode? Hae Mi is not fighting anymore..you only see like oh he did some action then it cuts to after the situation or they invite choco in to fight while he watch...I’m afraid that he won’t get into the fight scenes anymore :frown:

*cries* hope he recovers but gahhh...would like to see him do those flying kicks again.

+2

Yes in fact I just completed eps ...my favourite to date...had that real feel good factor. As much as I like KNG in fight scenes, I prefer him not to for now. He really needs to rest that rib of his. 

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Does anyone know what is going to be shown in tVN next week's slot? TYH is finished but the next drama Her Private Life is only premiering on April 10th?

They tend to do this have a break in between the dramas - sometimes they would have a made for TVN movie - Drama Stage specials. Not sure what is on next week though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@triplem can I just say. It’s lovely how they call choco...choco..like granted by the size it’s really cute to call him choco hahaha.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1