Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Which season you refer? If it's the badge season. Probably it has a another new release which will be called as season 2. 

Yes,  I was referring of badge season. Thanks for the reply.

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

we are having an event for badges competition which means some of the badges will come off from the competitors

Thanks. It is more clear now.

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@im0202 Did you see the news, cinemas are re-opening soon!

YES BEST NEWS! So happy when I saw it 

:gangnamstyle:

But I think they will only be screening korean movies and older movies for awhile since hollywood movies have all been postponed...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, im0202 said:

YES BEST NEWS! So happy when I saw it 

I am glad that everything is coming to normal. I hope it gets better. In my country there are an increase in the number of cases.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

God.. I buy the investor badge as reminder to make the money first but then this train of badges come..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u try to make us shopaholic, soompitalist?

:evilelmo:

I want the dab catto!!!

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Yes I know I see it as a caring message. This person reading my posts and think that I might be sad and send a consolation message. It is a caring message right. When this person said mean I just burst in laugh. I see it in a fun way. Because This person is hahahahaha caring in a unique way lol. And I don’t feel any offense. with this mean word because perhaps I am mean to this person without I realise since this is the first time this person send me message. HAHAHAHAHA. Very caring and funny at the same time. 

and maybe that person read you here. Already laugh to that person directly? I hope you both laugh together:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

You're My Boss, haha a bit no storyline. But well his face alone enough to make me stay 

I guess it is a romantic comedy. Usually they have no storyline. :D

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Didn't know that different oyster sauce brand, can contribute to the end result of food taste significantly.

I never ate oyster sauce. I really want to eat it.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha it a lil lacking.....

Little bit? :w00t: But it is OK. Let`s face it. We don`t start a romantic comedy only for the storyline.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Because 2x points? Haha! It is a little faster-moving this weekend because Team Add seems to be at home. Whatcha up to?

Me? Catching up with my unfinished dramas. There's 2 episodes left for Mystic Pop Up Bar that I haven't watch. Hmm after that either watching the latest 2 episodes of Once Again or It's Okay not to be Okay for today. I'd probably go and look for some youtube clips for the newest episodes of How Do You Play after it finished airs in Korea (about 2 hours from now I think). What is your plan for this weekend? Other than tidying up or decorating your room, if I remember correctly?

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

2x mah....and boss @Hanyeoun just released more badges, this round for OPPA!!!

I guess so, though those actors badges didn't interest me for now. I want the 4 my oppa badge but it's out of stock. I still didn't have enough points too..You didn't buy new badge other than the dab cat, @angelangie ?

1 hour ago, larus said:

People has more time? For me, usually, in week-ends I visit Soompi less unless I am watching a drama. :D I used to watch 4  kdramas on weekends not right now I don`t have any. :D

What drama are you watching now? Usually on weekend I'm catching up with my dramas too. But this week I'm a little bit relax, only catching up for 3 titles. I used to catch up with 7 dramas on the weekend :lol:

Oh we slowly going up to 500 again. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

so Had to turn off the dark mode because it’s really tricking my eyes

I don`t use the dark mode either. For the same reason. :D

24 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

What drama are you watching now? Usually on weekend I'm catching up with my dramas too. But this week I'm a little bit relax, only catching up for 3 titles. I used to catch up with 7 dramas on the week-end.

I just realised that you were asking me what drama I am watching. This week I had 4 but 2 of them finished so I have only two.

My Unfamiliar Family and Dinner Mate.  But other will start. So I will watch next week Gracefull Friends, Men are Men, Train and the short drama She Knows everything as well. I never catch a breath. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1