Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 6/22/2020 at 6:43 AM, snowlou said:

Good morning too

@bairama love JJs and HP? Please come and visit IkSong shipper thread?:mrgreen: 

YES! Where is it? Is it the place where we would dancing when IkSong:

giphy-downsized.gif

and grieving together when its not happening at all?

giphy.gif

hihihihihihi

:poledance:

On 6/22/2020 at 7:18 AM, triplem said:

@bairama hello dear . It’s been so long since I’ve seen you . Glad to see you here .  How hv you been ? How’s your bro ? 

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hello. Its been I know ya huhu.. I'm glad! I've been away for ptsd treatments hehehe & focus on my shop first.. (I'm finally can bring good news: Its stabilized!) my bro still in rehab, getting better:cookie: i reduced my time beside him since this early year bcs it helps him healed.

P.S if anyone read this may feeling have some psychology problem, at first its really hard to reach for professional help but u can consider it again for worth it result possibility, dont hold it in by yourself only if u cant tell your friends or everyone. And ofc positive atmosphere like this forum have is a big help!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

My passive income not that good either. Twogether thread like empty grave. Only me alone... Thanks for the trio regular @snowlou @im0202 @wallflowersforjane #dancingtogetheringraveyard

:cheers::cheers:

How are variety threads usually like? More people come in later? I thought will have more LSG fans join in. I see that the Heart Signal thread quite active. 

56 minutes ago, superspace said:

I knoooow! Iceland is my top bucket list.

I would love to go to Iceland too! YOF Iceland made it look that it wasn't difficult to travel there. But can I see the snow from the window and not step into it? Hahahah! I am so clumsy that I am probably going to slip and fall and twist my ankle! @snowlou @Lawyerh @partyon

17 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane going for the win tonight :mrgreen:

Let's do this!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@im0202 Because I travel a lot for work, I can sometimes even see aurora borealis from the airplane window when flying north. It's pretty cool! So many different colors. :kiss_wink:

We have more men on this thread than I thought. TBH I thought @Dhakra , @Hanyeoun and @TRaNz were all females at first. Sorry dudes! :kiss_wink: Glad to see we have men here too!

source.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@partyon theres a bunch of female actresses and female kpop idols i like. HAHAHA

Omg im like dying for fresh subs of the new ep of Dinner mate... Seo Ji Hye is sooo adorable in this :relaxed:

Then I go watch next week Its Okay to Not Be Okay for some super hot Seo Ye Ji :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, TiNaDo said:

Tbh, since I am new here, I have no idea where most of you are from. :) So, here is the topic - where are you from? :D (I told you I am a simple woman.)

Hi hi! I am from Singapore! There are a few others around here too, but I will let them out themselves.

Wow, this is my first time meeting someone from Bulgaria. /goes and check world map.

49 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@TRaNz well..you have to somewhat contribute... I put my hands up for organising the tour to welcome @Lawyerh @superspace @wallflowersforjane here..so what's left for you to do is to pay. 

@TRaNz Bring us to that noodle pho place! Ah, you are a dude. I saw the male pronoun used and then today it was female, so I was beginning to question my eye sight!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon tell u bad news. Ure no 3. Im no 4. We officially need to get a life

No, this is the first time in my 6 year career in Soompi, that I've EVER been on the top list!

Imma gonna enjoy it ! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@partyon theres a bunch of female actresses and female kpop idols i like. HAHAHA

Doesn't it feel lonely on this thread because everyone else is gushing about oppa this and oppa that? :D

Maybe you could look for another thread ?

One where you are not helping team Add win ?

:joy:

• LOL 4