Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@superspace then you can also tag along with @wallflowersforjane and @Lawyerh. I'll organise snow tour for all of you ~~~~ 

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane @superspace

TBH, for more snow it's better to go to northern Europe. You can also view the aurora borealis there. It's pretty amazing!

tenor.gif?itemid=8732604

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@snowlou, it's Bulgarian. :D A Slavic language, where the Cyrillic alphabet actually originates from. :)

@partyon, the beaches are beautiful but they are building there a lot, so they've become dirtier these days. :( But the mountains are incredible! And we have looots of snow, we regularly host Ski World Cup events.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@superspace then you can also tag along with @wallflowersforjane and @Lawyerh. I'll organise snow tour for all of you ~~~~ and @TRaNz can pay 

I love to! I had made a plan to travel to Japan for this winter but need to cancel it because of corona. But snow tour is my bucket list for sure (very typical person who lives in a tropical country!)

:eating:

But wait, I think I miss something, so you are my fellow homeland but live overseas?

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane @superspace

TBH, for more snow it's better to go to northern Europe. You can also view the aurora borealis there. It's pretty amazing!

I knoooow! Iceland is my top bucket list.

But no money money. It will be super expensive. I wish I was Rich.

:piggie:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@partyon, the beaches are beautiful but they are building there a lot, so they've become dirtier these days. :( But the mountains are incredible! And we have looots of snow, we regularly host Ski World Cup events.

I didn't know you host ski world cup events. But then again, it's because I don't follow sports on tv (except for the Olympics).

I do love skiing myself, though! :kiss_wink:

Most people would travel to Switzerland, Italy, France or Austria for that, though.

That's why we had such an outbreak of COVID-19 in Europe this year. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Sejabin Nah. I stopped playing more than a year ago. I got tired of the daily challenges basically being the same thing all the time and then when they introduced the new voting system [probably the same one you use now] it took too much time to earn tickets for voting and was more like work than play. 

I never did buy any diamonds either. :lol: 

+2