Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

usually i dont watch variety as well....lols the only variety i sometimes watch is 'Back to Field' which is a CVariety :P

Don't need to watch it..just need to post on the thread that's all :mrgreen:

Team add is like dying but hard to kill

23 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane @im0202 we have to achieve 30 posts and then i'll divide the income and send it to you ladies

I will work hard, boss! I plan to comment on each episode when I can! Same for Twogether as well! @Lawyerh Suddenly so much LSG content!

Go currentlyactive Team Adders! @snowlou @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @TRaNz @cenching@Sejabin

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@angelangie just found out you are the top 3 contributors in Soompi of all times....and

@Ameera Ali @triplem @Sushimi top the yearly chart.

AngelAngie & Triplem are mods so I can understand, but still the rest of you girls are so devoted in this forum....

EDIT: The unfamiliar names on top of monthly and the weekly charts....from their dp I assume they must be hard shippers or highly enthusiastic fans of LMH or Hyun Bin x Son Ye-jin.

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

@wallflowersforjane now that I know Jang Hyuk will be on the 1st episode... I'm keen on watching it! Wohooo.... didn't you say you went for a long drive? Yesterday or today? sorry there re so many pages I don't even know which was when anymore @_@ and I was like... SG is a small country...what do you mean 'long drive'..did you go around and around and around? 

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95

Hide contents

Yes Dr. In. Also worried about his mental health. I think he has same PTSD as Si Jon. He tried to look numb or maybe even feel numb, but he could be at worst state than SJ. In parallel with the firefighters patient case.

Haha Dr. In quite busy. Yes also seems have history with lady dr friend. Yes I love Dr. In and SJ intern haha yes HP nurse. But he seems quite nice to Noori as well.

Btw the restaurant lady & Woo Jung also kind of cute. 

Spoiler

Woo Jung, ah another intern doctor in SJ's team? They look cute together. Both developing interest in each other I think. ^_^

Dr In is very busy. Taking care of patient, his friends, his interns and even his superior who is ambitious to take over the soon to be opened new medical center. I don't know about his mental health, but maybe he got some complex (?) because he doesn't like when others commented about his doctor style or comparing him with SJ's method of curing the patient? 

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 I hope he will get main role soon. Dr In is good

https://mydramalist.com/people/6180-tae-in-ho

The other recent drama that I've watched him was My Fellow Citizen.

Maybe soon he will get the main role :) Are you going to include him in your long list of oppas? ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2