Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

A whole new worlddddd (Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to seess (Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting starr
I've come so farrrr
I can't

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2 :relieved:

a whole new worlddddddd

that’s where we’ll beeeeeee

a thrilling chaseeeeee

for you and meeeeeee :wub:

btw viki will bring back eternal love princess weiyoung and general and I 

xuxuxuxuxu I will watch it

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Thank you for recommending me "Children of Nobody". It is really good, I like it. Really interesting and intense. 

Hehhh, glad you and @staygold find the drama worth watching.  :D  Not an easy watch right? it’s emotionally demanding.  Is it crazy how powerful anger is, how much it can change a person when is pushed against the wall?  What is crime and punishment?  Atonement, forgiveness, justice... who deserves it?  Is law and order overrated?^^

Soo Young is one character I wish had more screen time!  There’s demand for season 2 already.  I knew you’d like her!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

what I like the most from people is when they underestimate me. he he he he he :wub: like they talk to us and think that they are better and doubting us? I LIKE IT very much!! I like seeing people who confidently measures other people when they can't even measure themselves and they don't know their limit. I just love it :heart:

I can relate so well to what you are feeling!

I realized that majority don't really think too much before they give out their opinions. And they move on quicker than the one at the receiving end. We sit and analyze and boil our blood at the things they said!! :lol: Don't give so much space and importance to those people! They are not in your shoes!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

I can relate so well to what you are feeling!

I realized that majority don't really think too much before they give out their opinions. And they move on quicker than the one at the receiving end. We sit and analyze and boil our blood at the things they said!! :lol: Don't give so much space and importance to those people! They are not in your shoes!

+2

Funny enough, back in day i really care about other people's opinion, but nowadays, i don't care anymore. Because too tired to even care.:joy:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2