Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Got.

What Happens to My Family, Five Enough, I have a Lover :joy: but not very religious at that. Skipped some scenes. 

I'm still thinking should I rewatched oh my Ghostess or try LSS... 

Btw Fix You

Reveal hidden contents

The doctor 2nd lead also kind of cute. Ship him with short hair girl, but I think she will like Noori? Im on ep 9 haha.. moving slowly...

If you ever watched Dream High and kind of like that concept (like a high school musical story), I'd suggest you to watch What's Up (JJS debut in a drama). JJS is not the lead, but like a secondary characters and almost appear in every episodes. His character is a talented singer who has a stage fright, but once he got over it, he shines :lol:

Spoiler

Oh My Ghostess is a good one. His charm in there is exploding :heart2beat:

You also like Lee Seung Gi, don't you? Then watch King 2 Hearts. Both LSG and JJS are there ;)

Fix You 

Spoiler

Dr In? Si Joon's friend? You are shipping him with the intern in Si Joon's team? (the same actress play in HP as the ER nurse btw)

I think he is still in love with their other friend who opened her own psychiatry clinic and if she gave him the chance, he will continue to purse her love, I think. 

I haven't watched this week episodes. No worries :)  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 have u watched You're the Best Lee Soon Shin? Jjs x IU? 50 hours investment stock, wonder if its worth it? 

I watched YBLSS. I think it was the only weekend drama that I manage to follow until the end. As much as I can remember, I love the story not only for LSS-JJS couple but also for her 2 other older sisters. But maybe because I watched it at the time when the drama was airing. I even still save all episodes in my hard disk external ( I just remember!) :lol: But if you watch it now, especially after Jealousy Incarnate, you may drop that drama in the middle. Hahaha. Because JJS was so young and story was quite Makjang too.

Have you watch any JJS's movies? I just found out that KDM is the villain in one of JJS's movies!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am currently watching Unfamiliar Family and Dinner Mate. Would definitely recommend you to give them a try.

Me too!! I try to watch almost all ongoing drama but at the end I drop in Ep1-2. Only those 2 dramas that I still manage to watch. I love the story and dynamic in Unfamiliar Family but there are no specific actors that I really love so I just enjoy the story every week. And for Dinner Mate, I only love the main couple and skip many scenes. :sweatingbullets:

Looking forward to KSH new drama tonight! So far, his dramas are good for me.

:hypehype:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

You just know that oppa won't get the girl when he doesn't appear for two eps. Hahahaha. And it was very clear from the 2nd ep that the female lead always wanted to marry the other guy. Pfffft. They showed a sneak peek of oppa's character in the last minute of 2nd ep...it's not enough....:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh JJS's movies that I like are Hit and Run Squad, Time Renegades and The Exclusive.

So true! the movie with Shin Minah is so cringe~:lol:

Btw, Swoon makes special compilation for you!

Spoiler

@kokodus I still can feel the pain of R94. :tears: But yes, I agree that the story was build for the other guy since the beginning. Maybe that's why I invested so much emotion for oppa in HP. At least he is happy now. Hahaha.

ezgif-5-ed4d263fd141.gif

*When oppa love himself to much~

Edited by superspace
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

You just know that oppa won't get the girl when he doesn't appear for two eps. Hahahaha. And it was very clear from the 2nd ep that the female lead always wanted to marry the other guy. Pfffft. They showed a sneak peek of oppa's character in the last minute of 2nd ep...it's not enough...

50 minutes ago, superspace said:

@kokodus I still can feel the pain of R94. :tears: But yes, I agree that the story was build for the other guy since the beginning. Maybe that's why I invested so much emotion for oppa in HP. At least he is happy now. Hahaha.

What! And yet there was such a big fanwar over the two ships? I thought he was there all along.

@superspace How to not ship YYS / SHB irl with that tweet you shared about their same phone cases! Help! :nonono:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

What! And yet there was such a big fanwar over the two ships? I thought he was there all along.

@superspace How to not ship YYS / SHB irl with that tweet you shared about their same phone cases! Help! :nonono:

I need to watch more to know why there was such a big fanwar. Ofcourse oppa looks way more handsome than the male lead but what to do, the female lead only wants to marry him. LOL. I guess she is not shallow like me. Hahaha. 

@superspace I saw that phone case tweet too...but the thing is I have seen similar observations for his other ships too. Apparently Seo Hyun Jin also has a yellow phone case? I remember reading a tweet like that...idk. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@superspace I saw that phone case tweet too...but the thing is I have seen similar observations for his other ships too. Apparently Seo Hyun Jin also has a yellow phone case? I remember reading a tweet like that...idk. 

Lol, is this another of his fan-service gestures! Please help me not ship them IRL, I really don't want to. Haha!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane *pat pat* But I really don't understand why you want to ship him with someone else when you already have the Koyo and Loyo ships. Tsk tsk. 

That's why I ask for help to not ship them! I must be loyal to my Koyo and Loyo ships. Hahahaha!

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

yys54inchshoulder

We need to invite the account to join PAC! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3