Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

11 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

That oily and cheesy is my fave! Hahaha. But too bad even I like it. I stop eating after 2 to 3 cuts. And continue eating after 10 mins. The cycle will stop when a box of it has done. Haahaha. 

Me too. It’s the rule of martabak!:eatdatcarrot:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Sorry to hear that we can no longer embed ig posts....

By the way, I saw this last night on my instagram... and I was like, what on earth ?! :crazily:

I cannot link Moon Ga-young the actress with him at all....

(sorry LMH fans I am just not that interested in his news, that's all. I don't have any negative feelings towards him:sweat_smile:)

8kpgLgl.png

• LOL 5

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

we will remove them as we come across them....to comb thru is going to take a lot of works

The best thing I could do to help is to stop myself from posting ig posts from now on :sweatingbullets:

Cheers up to all moderators and administrators

:cheers::cheers:

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

+2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Do you remember the Koyo-Loyo poll that @triplem asked you to participate and vote in favour of Koyo? It all started from there. The loser team should change their dp to rice cooker for two days. Now don't ask why the rice cooker of all things?  It's a long story involving @Lawyerh and her unconditional love for her 17 year old rice cooker. LOLOL.  Anyways Koyo ship won thanks to triplem and her hard work as a campaign manager. But Loyo ship has all of our dear friends, we didn't want them to feel lonely with their rice cooker, so everyone changed our dps. Then I suggested that we keep this dp for long because it was funny and unique and we looked like a secret cult to other people. LOL. It was @im0202 who designed our current dps with oppas pics along with the rice cooker to make it more personalized. Hahahaha.  Bap = Rice in korean. That's why we call ourselves K-Bappers. LOL. If you want to change your dp and join our cult, inform me, we are open to new members. The more, the merrier. LOL. 

Ah, I see. Thank you sis. 

*patpat* You're a good sis.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

first we check if the page starter still around lols.....after 365days of not being online at all, we will proceed to put it on sales hehehe :D

Both does apply for the thread. But I guess it's a bit expensive to buy one. Sigh....well......please inform me when the 'Ask The Fellas' thread is up for sale. ^_^