Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh recycled crush? Ahh he’s a cop again ! Hmm I like :D .  I for some reason always watch his dramas . 

Meanwhile, this oppa ...will be my focus after secretary drama is over :D 

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Ooo...same.  Jennifer Lawrence was a tad too voluptuous to be Katniss... they were starving in District 12?  She looked too well fed to be Katniss.  :lol:  Peeta I tolerated.  Although his height did put me off a bit and Gale was so disproportionately tall compared to him so it just didn’t come together.  Nah I much preferred the books.  Didn’t like the movies because of all of the above.

Yeah right?!? I mean Jennifer Lawrence is a good actress and all, but she is not the katniss I imagined when I read the book. Sighh. It's such a shame. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Why don't u guys watch Master Sun together with Sushi? 

P.s Ghost bearable. Scaredycat like me also can watch. 

Wow, I actually thought the ghosts in Master’s Sun are scarier than those in Guest... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

What are you guys talking about? Masters sun was scary and hilarious but didn't you guys cry towards the end. When you know, ok I don't want to spoil for @sushilicious, but whoever has watched it know what I'm talking about!!!!!! I cried a river. Sighhh. 

@LSGLMH_88 You can watch the U-prince series I told you about. I like the Mild's one the best. There is also another one called the lovely geologist in the U prince series which was quite good. Just don't watch the Push's one unless you are into slap and kiss genre. Lol. But on the other hand Push's Ugly ducking drama was really good. It's called the Ugly duckling : The perfect match. I loved that one too. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I agree @LSGLMH_88 I watch Thai dramas only for all the fluff. Especially these short dramas are so easier to watch to pass time and have fun. They also have the whole genre called slap and kiss which according to some people are great. But I just think it's bs. Anyways I have got nothing for you on the C, K- drama front right now. At the moment I have resigned to watching only variety shows. Only show I'm looking forward to all week is Kang's kitchen. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

What are you guys talking about? Masters sun was scary and hilarious but didn't you guys cry towards the end. When you know, ok I don't want to spoil for @sushilicious, but whoever has watched it know what I'm talking about!!!!!! I cried a river. Sighhh. 

I did cry of course... but not for every episode/case :lol:

Did you watch The Guest? Now for that one, I cried quite a bit, usually whenever they solved the individual case. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1